In this Discussion

Album Number FOUR??!!??!!

Comments

• "I am Human Metronome, come to keeeeeel you!"
  • sherib said:

beckysioux said:

I just have one wish, or two really. That wish is that Tim or aross get the lead vocals on one of the songs. Don't get me wrong, I love Damian to death, but I really enjoy the other boys' voices and think it would be pretty swell to have them sing lead for a song. What say you all?

I feel the same way.  I was hoping there would be an Andy-sung song on the third album–I got excited at first during Before the Earth Was Round till I realized I had been tricked into thinking Andy was singing ;p  I'd also dig another Tim-sung song.

I thought for sure that it was Andy, too. I think I had asked Damian during the live Q&A while they were in Italy(?) about that. He had said that it was him singing through a vocoder.

But yeah, I really, really wanna get an aross or Tim lead.
  • beckysioux said:

I thought for sure that it was Andy, too. I think I had asked Damian during the live Q&A while they were in Italy(?) about that. He had said that it was him singing through a vocoder.

But yeah, I really, really wanna get an aross or Tim lead.

Ha!!  Too funny.  For me, it was *heart stop* *gasp* "They did it!  They did it!  It's Andy!  It's Andy!" and then about a line later it was, "Goddammit–that's Damian with one of those stupid voice things." *loss of excitement*
  • This little vid could be in the 180/365 thread or the Muppets thread, but I decided to put this here because NEW MUSIC! Okay, it's not in this video, but Damian gives us a bit of a timeline on how things are progressing.

Come Spring/Summer, we should have some new tunes in our ear holes. YAY!
  • Yay! This is so exciting!

I can't wait. Laugh
  • Whoa. Someone bought 3 outta 4 suits?!? Poor andy - if i were the buyer i totally wlda bought the last one juz to complete the set! O.o x
  • No, 3 people bought a suit each.  Remember how they went one by one?  Besides, I know who bought Damian's suit and she only bought that one.  But yeah I def. feel bad for Andy with no one buying his suit.  If only I had an extra $750 lying around... (Adam would have KILLED me).
  • That would be amazing to own one of their suits.  I know I would not hesitate to buy one and then recieve it and be like "what am I gonna do with this?  I guess have it stuffed and mounted on the wall."
  • Aw, poor Andy. Cry I totally would have loved to have all four of them. But I don't have that kind of money. It would have been really awesome, though.
  • You know it occurs to me that they are going to need a new look now.  New look, new album I just can't believe how excited I am.
  • BeckiWitte said:

You know it occurs to me that they are going to need a new look now.  New look, new album I just can't believe how excited I am.

You're right!... What will it be? They could wear kilts for all we know. And still make it look awesome.
  • Well, Damian said in an interview that they were going to be appearing naked.  LOL
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

BeckiWitte said:

You know it occurs to me that they are going to need a new look now.  New look, new album I just can't believe how excited I am.

You're right!... What will it be? They could wear kilts for all we know. And still make it look awesome.

OMG. Kilts? That would just kill me and I would die a happy fangirl death. >swoon<

IDK, naked is... too much. Rather skimpy clothing than just nakedness. A peek of a hipbone... >swoon again<

(just admiring the scenery folks... or potential scenery)

Yes, new look, new album, very, very excited. Can't wait either!
  • Well whatever they choose, I hope it's still in the suit family.  I'm a sucker for a dapper dressed musicain. :)
  • Me too.  I loved Damian back in his Colt tee shirt days, but when they donned suits, they really looked amazing!  It set them apart from the other bands and is one of the reasons I kept listening until I was well and truly hooked.  Damian said in an interview once that he has been wearing suits for so long that going out in jeans and a tee just seems like being in his pajamas.  I hope he still feels that way.
  • I agree.  Suits FTW!!  How can they top the ones they just retired, though?
  • I was thinking all white suits a la Talking Heads:

• Andy already did that in "Fade to Black," though.  He did look amazing.
  • Good point. Plus, they wore all white in the Invincible video as captioned above in NinjaCat's sig.

I think as long as they don't start wearing the blue unitards, we'll be good. Not that there's anything wrong with the blue unitards, I just don't need to know that much information about the boys.
  • I know what you mean, there is a boudoir pic of Damian out on the web that I run into once in a while (watching fan videos etc.).  Don't get me wrong, I think Damian is gorgeous, inhumanly beautiful, but I can never see that pic without thinking that I need to give more money to UNICEF.  He is so thin!  I just want to take him home and feed him, poor thing.  The All Is Not Lost video didn't make me think that...... as much.  I have said too much.