In this Discussion

i like ice cream trucks...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
yup...

Comments

• i saw one today.
  • Here we have these little men who walk around with little carts and ice cream.

They're so good.
    I wish it was summertime.
  • They outlawed the cart pushing ice cream guys around here last year.

Apparently they were selling alot more than ice cream. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (CrssEyedNSmilin @ Feb 16 2005, 11:58 PM)
    They outlawed the cart pushing ice cream guys around here last year.

Apparently they were selling alot more than ice cream. tongue.gif

Noooooooooo!
    If they outlawed them for you, then they outlawed them for me.
    Since I live in Aurora.

That makes me so sad.. sad.gif
  • I saw the funniest thing on Conan O' Brien a long time ago.

He and Andy Richter got an Ice Cream truck and they were driving around, then they saw anoher ice cream truck. They said "Hey, maybe he knows where some kids are." They started following the other ice cream truck and then it turned into a chase. Conan said "Turn up the chase music!" and they just turned up the little ice cream jingle "Pop Goes The Weasel" so they're chasing this other ice cream truck with "Pop Goes the Weasel" real loud.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I couldn't stop laughing
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Feb 17 2005, 07:52 AM)
    Noooooooooo!
    If they outlawed them for you, then they outlawed them for me.
    Since I live in Aurora.

That makes me so sad..  sad.gif

Yeah I think they made it illegal like a year or 2 ago? I was never a fan of that bland stuff anyways. tongue.gif I need me a ChocoTaco! Woohoo!
  • OMG ChocoTacos are so good. Weird, but tasty.
  • We don't have ice cream trucks. We have Schwan men. They don't play music because they're sneaky like Jehovah's Witnesses--they leave little sherbet and single-serving sundae pamphlets on your door.

I too enjoy the ChocoTacos.
  • I really want some raspberry sherbert right now.
  • isnt it sorbet? (silent "t")

tongue.gif
  • sher·bet (shûrbt)
    n.
    also sher·bert (-bûrt) A frozen dessert made primarily of fruit juice, sugar, and water, and also containing milk, egg white, or gelatin.

sor·bet (sôrbt, sôr-cool.gif
    n.
    A frozen dessert similar to a frappé, usually made from fruit juice and having a mushy consistency.

I say sherbet, you say sorbet--you learn something new every day.
  • Oh yeah, sherbert is good, but sorbet is what I really wanted!
  • awww....I miss the ice cream man!
    stupid winter.
    When it's warm they park outside of my school right when it ends and then everyone is happy and filled with cold sugary treats.
    ps: snoopy ice cream bars are the best.
  • its always warm here so there is always ice cream biggrin.gif
  • I like eating ice cream with a Nestle's CRUNCH bar broken into it.
  • me and my friend used to race to the ice cream truck

and then when they'd stop we'd just touch it and be like "HA! I WON!"

and then run away

man we were mean ass kids
  • QUOTE (atypicaltiffany @ Feb 19 2005, 04:09 AM)
    We don't have ice cream trucks.  We have Schwan men.  They don't play music because they're sneaky like Jehovah's Witnesses--they leave little sherbet and single-serving sundae pamphlets on your door.

I too enjoy the ChocoTacos.

OMG, we have Schwan's guys, too! They really are like Jehovah's witnesses...

And I think sherbert and sorbet have different consistencies. But I could be making that up.

And my school gives us ice cream for dessert, even though it's the middle of winter. And we're in Massachusetts. But Smith is weird like that.

I personally prefer Good Humour Strawberry Shortcake bars. Or ice cream sandwiches. Or spumoni. Or anything from Cold Stone or Herrell's. Or real gelato from Rome, yum.

But the best ice cream in the world is in this little ice cream shop in Six Flags America, I'm telling you. The best. The apple pie ice cream has like, real chunks of apple pie and crust in it. But it's better than Cold Stone 'cause it's home made. Yum.
  • There are no ice cream trucks here in Lethbridge sad.gif and we used to have Schwan's guys but they seem to have all disappeared. I love ice cream sandwiches and spaghetti ice because it looks like spaghetti but it is ice cream yay!
  • I believe there is one ice cream truck in the entire state of New Hampshire. One. That is all. My childhood was deeply affected by that fact.