In this Discussion

LET'S MOTIVATE EACHOTHER!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (sara with no h @ Apr 11 2005, 08:07 PM)
    ok i know im like, the only person reading this thread

you're not the only one reading this...
    but i'm not the best at motivotional speeches...
    so hopefully someone else is reading this besides me...
    125?.. that's only 13 pounds, you can do that for sure!..
  • yeah

youre right

especially since the weather is getting pretty...its harder to come up with an excuse to stay inside instead of jog all day
  • Oh man, I have been eating A LOT. I'm a big fat piggy now, lol. I need to stop, really. But food just tastes so good!
  • i know food tastes so good!! but its EVIL!!

i hate how i get all "well i've been good, i can reward myself with like, a chocolate or whatever it is i want..."

WRONG...everything good is sooo so so so fatty. doughnuts are like, 200 calories each, and 100 of them are from fat...and just ick!!

oh, im down to 136.
  • good job, sara!!

and oh my god YES!! food is so good! haha. i love it. way too much. but ummm...sara all u really have to do is not eat after 6 and youll lose weight. andthroughout the day, you can eat a cookie or two if you want. as long as you dont eat after 6 youll lose weight.

i gained 5 pounds...feeling like a cow. my face got really big. thats the problem with hijab: your face looks SO ROUND!!! hahah and then if u gain 5 pounds its like...WOAH. your face looks the size of texas! so working on that. but ive been fasting so its hard to diet. i think im doing well though...like, i eat ceral in the morning and the days are SO LONG! ah! but in the evening ill eat a turkey sandwich and a few cookies. and thats it. so i think ill lose weight lik ethat. only problem is that the sund oesnt set until like 730, and i feel like thats REALLY late to be eating. but its like...thats when i can eat, so i have to.

AND SARAAA!!! that guyyyy knows im alive now! hahah. we had a CONVERSATION(nothing exciting. it was like. 4.763 seconds long) and I'm going to see him again sooon!!! an dnot only that, but we are connected now!!!! so...progress. haha.

i want to deflate my face before i see him. dude so many girls like him sad.gif hes got like, a FANCLUB. ugh.
  • Amina i'm very upset I've never gotten to see any of your guys.

Also, i'm lucky I don't even like donuts, because they are possibly the worst thing you could eat. ha ha ha. But yeah, Amina's right. Just don't eat late, it's the most amazing diet ever b/c you can eat all you want of whatever you want all day, just don't eat at night, and you will lose. It's amazing.

I lost my workout buddy this semester, so I won't be working out again until summer. But when I do, watch out!
  • Oh man I need to lose weight before my cousin's wedding this summer and my trip to New York! I've been so lazy! It's so hard to get motivated to work out. I got this bellydance workout dvd and it's pretty fun so I guess I'll have to keep on that. As far as food, oh man, Afghan food is so bad. It's like all soaked in oil but so...damn...good! My mom is always like "You need to lose weight!" and then a few minutes later she's like "Did you eat? Here eat this fatty Afghan food!" It makes things so much more difficult. sad.gif
  • i need to lose weight before july when i go to europe and meet hotttttt europen boys.
  • Amanda, Europen boys, those are my favorite kind. laugh.gif

and i just need to lose weight
    haha
    whee!
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Apr 13 2005, 11:30 PM)
    Amanda, Europen boys, those are my favorite kind.  laugh.gif

and i just need to lose weight
    haha
    whee!

gooooo on the picnic
    heehee
  • julieeee!!! come on aim one day and ill show you. hes so cute. everyone thinks so. not just me. ha.

and ummm...progress. we spoke online last night. he is coming to fit to talk t us(the msa) about something. my friend nida put me on public relations so i would have to talk to him! hahahah. so last night i had to msg him and ask abt a few things. it was good. kept it straight to the point. but hes on my buddy list(legitimately) now hahahahha. i think hes ocming to fit this tuesday. ohmy.gif i will pass out.

its so crazy dude...less than a month ago, he didnt even know i was alive. progress, progress.
  • Wow, you are so proactive. ha ha ha. I am on IM like 24 hours a day, girl. But I have a new SN, maybe you don't have it. It's Zodi Pirate. I totally gotta see your hottie. ha ha.
  • YAY AMINA!!!!

ok...so i decided to just post everything i wanted to say in this one thread

1) i've stopped eating past 6. yet to see results. i REALLY need to lose weight

2) i have yet to say ANYTHING AT ALL to paul. sad.gif i really want to, but i just choke! but hes been totally adorable in his wearing of khaki shorts...lol and i see him running around the school all day after school when i leave all of my club meetings. we get out at around the same time. my activities usually end at around 7, and so do his track practices. awwwwwww *melts*

3) i have a new motivation for losing weight!! i'm auditioning for drum major (the one who conducts the marching band) and it's a really big stretch. i'll only be a junior and a 2nd year veteran, but most drum majors are seniors and have A LOT of experience. however, my band director told me i'd be a great drum major. so i'm going to audition even though everyone will probably hate me.

--so i need to lose weight so that the band cannot make fun of me while i am at the podiums conducting. and i need to lose weight so that my arms don't jiggle when i conduct!! i HATE HATE HATE my arms. they're the worst.
  • DUDE! SARA! im so proud of you!
    you will make an AWESOME drum major!
  • THANKS!!

but this year i am only a rookie, so next year i will be a second year veteran. i hope everyone will listen to me...

but still!! we have to see if i actually GET IT!!

the auditions are in 2 weeks *squeals* i need to be AT LEAST 5 lbs. smaller by then!
  • SARAA!!

1-no way, my arms are the worst ever. especially since i used to be really overweight and now i'm "small" so there is extra skin. its gross.

2-TALK TO HIM!!!! whats wrong iwth you!! DUDE!! hello?!?!? look at what id id in 3 weeks! he is comign to fit today! hes CALLING ME to let me know when he gets there so i can get him into the building. Less than a month ago he didnt even know I existed and now I'm in his address book! I'm so nervous though hahahah. I need to figure out which hijab to wear ohmy.gif But anyway so yeah...dudeeeeeeeee be brave. take a step.

3-GOOD LUCK with the drum major thing1!!
  • omg...what did you DOOOOOO to get him to know you?!?!

and the funny thing is, it was already decided. i was going to march right up to him today and just start a friendly conversation. BUT HE WASN'T IN SCHOOL!!!

lol its a sign. my conversation topic was not good enough. i need to think of another one.

i cant think of anything to ask/say to him!!
  • I must say, I did nothing. haha. It was all God biggrin.gif alhamdulillah. ACtually, remember I told you to invite him to one of your clubs meetings and stuff? I guess we have that one thing in common(muslim studenst association) and he is SUPER involved and active and I'm TRYING to be super active and involved just because its my passion..and obviously...if youre getting involved in the same organization, you will know eachother eventually.

I did one hting: I IMed him. It was brave. haha. And thats what led to him coming to fit today. and oh my god. he is SO CUTE dude. ahh. he thought my cigarbox purse was a lunchbox!!! HAHAHHA. we're standing in the elevator and he gets this amused look on his face and kind fo giggles as he says "you have a lunchbox???" HAHHAHAH. and i was like "nooo!!! its my baaaag!!!!" HAHAHHA. and then my friend and i are like laughing at him fo rthinking that and he looked SO cute hes like "how am i supposed to know...it looks liek a lunchbox sad.gif " i was like "awwwww!!!!" oh my godddd ahhhh. if i could explain.....ufff. i just cant. i wish god would for ONCE listen to me here....

and EWWWW. sherazs aunt called my mom today to set a date for our engagement and my mom is like "uhhhh" hahahah. she doesnt know how to tell her i changed my mind! but she better figure out a way fast. here i am dying over another guy and theyre trying to set dates....NAAA UHHHHHHH!!!
  • Oh man, you get to have your mom turn down guys for you? You don't even have to do anything, lol. Lucky.
  • QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ Apr 13 2005, 11:47 PM)
    Oh man I need to lose weight before my cousin's wedding this summer and my trip to New York!

OH MY GOD! me too!!! EXACTLY!
    my cousins wedding is in july and im going to new york in june or july! weird!

but amina's right. i did that and got back to 120. phew. i had gained 10 lbs some how. ...... not somehow i ate like 6 cookies a day hahaha and like brownies and pb&j all day. i dunno why. i just went through a month of fatness and i gained 10 lbs and i was at 130 and miserable... like not in-shape 130, flabby 130... 10 lbs is a big difference. but the eating early thing is really good. it only took me like 2 weeks to get back down to 120. i stop eating at like 8 too and it still works. but i think it's cause i sleep so late at like 2 am so i have plenty of digestion time.