In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

edited November -1 in OK Go
Mmhmm.

Comments

• Wow, this brought me back to the "OMg GuYz, JC Is SOoO thE HotTesT MeMBeR of NsYnc!!!!" days. And now I remember why I'm so glad those days are over. haha.

(wow was that a pain to type)
  • Burleigh.

Without a doubt.
  • why isn't my foot an option?!? it's a member of ok go for sure yall...
  • QUOTE (melanie @ May 16 2005, 06:04 PM)
    Burleigh.

Without a doubt.

I AGREE. he needs to be a choice. or im protesting this thread. not really.
  • What a silly question. I don't even know why we are discussing this. Everyone KNOWS that DAN is the hottest. rolleyes.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ May 18 2005, 02:15 AM)
    What a silly question. I don't even know why we are discussing this. Everyone KNOWS that DAN is the hottest.  rolleyes.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

i concur. smile.gif
  • Dan is VERY MUCH the hottest smile.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 17 2005, 12:35 AM)
    Wow, this brought me back to the "OMg GuYz, JC Is SOoO thE HotTesT MeMBeR of NsYnc!!!!" days.

LOL

QUOTE (melanie)
    Burleigh.
    Without a doubt.

Yeah right. Especially his butt.
    ...oh wait, maybe I say Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ May 17 2005, 10:06 PM)
    i concur. smile.gif

Interesting icon you got there Cin...I didn't know you liked U2. I am ashamed I didn't know better. unsure.gif
  • Ok Go need a really super cool female saxaphone player! But they haven't, maybe thats why 'My Grandma' is in second place... I think the third guy from the right is the nicest, but what do i know? Im a bloke blink.gif
  • You guys are right, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and Burleigh totally should have been choices. Come on ElFuego, get with the program! unsure.gif lol
  • It looks like I get Tim all to myself. Wooo tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ May 18 2005, 08:48 AM)
    Interesting icon you got there Cin...I didn't know you liked U2. I am ashamed I didn't know better.  unsure.gif

Sorry, I'm a moron. I thought you were someone else. unsure.gif
  • Ok why isn't tim getting any love. i so voted for him. maybe its the glasses or the sideburns that get to me, but he is darn sexy biggrin.gif. Plus who can forget his awesome dance skills!!! (i still think Damian pretty hot, but there is just something about Tim!) wink.gif
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ May 18 2005, 10:15 PM)
    Ok why isn't tim getting any love. i so voted for him. maybe its the glasses or the sideburns that get to me, but he is darn sexy biggrin.gif.  Plus who can forget his awesome dance skills!!!  (i still think Damian pretty hot, but there is just something about Tim!)  wink.gif

At least someone has some sense! laugh.gif I always loved the glasses and sideburns but when I spoke with him I went so incrazably shy because his voice made me want to squeal with happiness. I felt like a 14 year old in her first crush. Teehee tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ May 18 2005, 10:03 PM)
    At least someone has some sense!  laugh.gif I always loved the glasses and sideburns but when I spoke with him I went so incrazably shy because his voice made me want to squeal with happiness. I felt like a 14 year old in her first crush. Teehee  tongue.gif

Oh My God I love his voice!!!! i know when i met him complemented him on everything. i felt like a stupid little teenybopper cause wanted to scream! tim is so rad!
    haha my convo w/him was so funny!!
    me: " let me just say i'm in love with your bass skills, your outfit and you kicked it old school"

Tim: " why thank you, so many complements, so little time!"

Tim is just the best!!
  • You girls are not alone. I, too, am in love with Tim, but I'm in love with the other members too (hence why I didn't vote for him). I'd list off all the reasons I love him, but I already did that in the Tim thread.

He is one of the most interesting people I've ever talked to, and I walked away thinking that he should totally be my best friend. He's just got this insane draw.. ahh I love him!
  • haha, i want to be his best friend too! i have already decided, that @ the next show i'm bring him some home-made cookies (i'll bring some for all the guys cause they are all awesome, but his will be more special, like i'll decorate it more special) and i rarely make people home-made cookies. but because he is soo awesome i will! biggrin.gif
  • You should really do that, give him extra sprinkles on his cookie or something!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 18 2005, 10:44 PM)
    You should really do that, give him extra sprinkles on his cookie or something!

I will! i'm getting him the sprinkles w/stars. (cause yah i love stars) i think i'm make sugar, chocolate chip and peanutbutter ones. mmmmm....just thinking of cookies makes me hungry.