In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 13 2005, 09:42 PM)
    Oh shut up...you're a girl and you have a beard for Christ's sake.

Hahaha!

Arrrrrgh, me maties!

I've been posting photos all day. I'm really bored.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 13 2005, 05:48 PM)
    Hahaha!

Arrrrrgh, me maties! 

I've been posting photos all day.  I'm really bored.

HAHAHA that is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen.
  • Now I googled "funny" in the image search and I can't stop laughing at some of those photos!
  • http://www.letsjoy.com/fun/funnypics/15.jpg

^ this one's a personal favorite of mine. ^
  • I need some chapstick, but i just ran out of my burts bees. AHHHHH!!!!
  • you always run out of chapstick! Can't you just win one of those crappy sweep-stakes so you get a lifetime supply or something!?
  • no i dont! BESSIE always runs out of chapstick. I always have to lend her mine. psh...gosh claire, get your facts straight!
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 15 2005, 08:48 PM)
    no i dont! BESSIE always runs out of chapstick. I always have to lend her mine. psh...gosh claire, get your facts straight!

well lately you always have to ask everyone to lend you chapstick. You make that motion with your fingers like you are pretending to put it on! Like when you are hungry and pretend to eat...jeeze you ARE a weirdo.
  • I always lose my chapstick. And it makes me sad and my lips very painful! In fact, I lost my Burt's Bees chapstick a while ago, and I love that stuff. My lips hurt all the time for some odd reason and Burt's Bees would always make them feel better.

Burt is a good man.
  • "well lately you always have to ask everyone to lend you chapstick. You make that motion with your fingers like you are pretending to put it on! Like when you are hungry and pretend to eat...jeeze you ARE a weirdo"

huh?huh.gif I have no idea WHAT you are talking about. I make a motion when I am hungry...that is all.

Burt is an amazing man.
  • maybe you are too busy not realizing your hand motions in between touching YOUR CHIN.
  • Look I am just not used to that kind of thing, ALRIGHT?!?!
  • yeah growing a beard can be tough....
  • hey, that is bessie territory. whore.
  • HEY!!! I AM IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
  • lol. I don't understand why I am called a "whore" constantly. It just doesn't make sense.
  • haha, chapstick and beards. What an awesome arguement.
  • Hahaha, that is what form our weekends...I wish I was joking. Homecomming was today, did we go...ABSOLUTELY NOT!
  • I want a slushie. Blue raspberry. Ain't it the best?
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 15 2005, 09:00 PM)
    I want a slushie. Blue raspberry. Ain't it the best?

I am actually partial to cherry...although blue raspberry is delicious also.