In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 16 2005, 07:35 PM)
    Wow, this brought me back to the "OMg GuYz, JC Is SOoO thE HotTesT MeMBeR of NsYnc!!!!" days. And now I remember why I'm so glad those days are over. haha.

(wow was that a pain to type)

hahaha i remember having that phase lol... i was such a nerd, well still am acutally but my taste in music has definately moved beyond teeny bopper stuff

anyways just wanted to say that damian is so damn hot lol it's all about the smile heheh and then andy is a close second.. so adorable. tim and dan are just funny man.. hahaha i heart them all
  • I couldn't choose. But I had to choose. So I chose Tim. The fact that I just watched that AMAZING DANCE FOOTAGE probably had something to do with it.

But Ok Go are like...a bonded chemical compound type thing of sexy. It's very hard to separate them and choose just one.
  • I DoNT WANT TO PICK!
    THEYRE ALL SO DAMN HOTT.
    so ill pick the grandma.
  • QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 1 2005, 12:16 AM)
    But Ok Go are like...a bonded chemical compound type thing of sexy. It's very hard to separate them and choose just one.

LOL i love your analogy of OK Go as a chemical compound! i'm a chem. dork so when i read that i smiled! yah for OK Go and chemistry! i'm such a dork tongue.gif
    LOL i love your analogy of OK Go as a chemical compound! i'm a chem. dork so when i read that i smiled! yah for OK Go and chemistry! i'm such a dork 

I had chemistry this year and was terrible at it...explaining why I called it a "compound type thing..." so yeah, I'm not necessarily a chem dork, I'm just a DORK. Hee.
  • QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 1 2005, 11:11 PM)
    I had chemistry this year and was terrible at it...explaining why I called it a "compound type thing..." so yeah, I'm not necessarily a chem dork, I'm just a DORK. Hee.

yah i'm a total dork. biggrin.gif but i've always been good @ Chem for some weird reason, i actually used to tutor chem. but yah since i have a new interest in chemistry again i have changed my major from communications to chemistry.
  • HAHAHA that is great!
    AHH ppl science is everywhere...even in the beauty of OKGO!
  • AHH DEE WTF! LOL
    hahahhaha rememebr that nsync phase? AHH but it is all about the smile! Sigh*
  • no one is showing any love to andy.

i heart andy!
  • Damian, definitely Damian!! Grandma was a close second... wink.gif

And I agree, JC was the best looking one in *NSync... cool.gif
  • QUOTE (indie it girl @ Oct 22 2005, 12:35 AM)
    no one is showing any love to andy.
    i heart andy!

I voted for andy, I think he's adorable... I think the merch guy (mike, right?) I think he's cute too... but really the are all hot, andy just has that baby face that I love
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Oct 22 2005, 11:08 AM)
    I voted for andy, I think he's adorable... I think the merch guy (mike, right?) I think he's cute too... but really the are all hot, andy just has that baby face that I love

i heart mike... he's hilarious... lookie--->
    how awesome is that?
  • omg tim is sooo much beter than them all
  • JESUS! my polls never get that many votes.

i still think i should have been the new OK Go guitar player instead of ......um..the new guy...and thus should be on this list.
  • i think you just be defaulted as being the hottest member of our band.
  • plus the hedgehog rulez!
  • when you have sexy dave in it, OF COURSE
  • DAMIAN MMM YAYYY

and i was a lance fan during the nsync fad.
  • they are all hot in their own individual ways...lovely gentlemen.

About nsync, I was totally into JC when the first album came out, but with No Strings Attatched...Justin's curls got the best of me...
  • I didn't like N*Sync. I liked the Backstreet Boys.

Oh jeez.

But it is hard to just pick one hot OK Go member, they're all hot!

That's hard to find in a band.