In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• i hated them both
  • i admit that i loved them both. i had a necklace that said lance on it. they like rocked my world in the 6th grade.
  • Stop with this madness! Music is the only indicator of talent... same goes for the back street boys!
  • hehe i was totally one of those...into the backstreet boys...i always thought they were wayyy better then n'sync

i cudnt even resist from buying their new album! >_<
    not bad tho..cept it has that protection crap on it..so im having trouble puttin it in my comp..like wtf?!

QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Oct 22 2005, 11:08 AM)
    I voted for andy, I think he's adorable... I think the merch guy (mike, right?) I think he's cute too... but really the are all hot, andy just has that baby face that I love

yea i looove andy..i wanna change my vote tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 24 2005, 05:36 PM)
    ...but with No Strings Attatched...Justin's curls got the best of me...

Haha. By "got the best of me" do you mean "ate me alive"? Because that's the picture I just got in my mind. Haha. Oh man. Incidentally, I was an N Sync fan, too. I still like listening to them sometimes. They're fun to dance around my room to.

To be somewhat on topic...Damian is the hotttest OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!one!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
  • OK Go is hot.

I talked about them in a speech I gave today! And they were on my powerpoint for my speech too!

I was pretty happy because the whole 6th hour speech class got to see some OK Go hotness.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh.
  • im pretty much obssessed with ok go
    and everyone atmy school knows this.
  • Damian....by light years. you should have seen me and angela this morning.... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (hotshotsugar @ Oct 27 2005, 05:02 PM)
    Damian....by light years. you should have seen me and angela this morning....  laugh.gif

trust me, no i shouldn't.
  • you don't know WHAT youre missing dave.
  • I votesd for Andy a while ago, but it just now occurred to me that you should have put down both Andys.
    cause now im not sure who i voted for.
    o well
  • QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 1 2005, 02:16 AM)
    But Ok Go are like...a bonded chemical compound type thing of sexy. It's very hard to separate them and choose just one.

HAHAHAHAHAH. That's GREAT and it's SO TRUE.

I didn't vote, 'cause I can't decide.

Damian seems to be the obvious choice at first, owing to the fact that he is, plainly and simply, so damn hot. wink.gif

However, Tim is very hot in his very own way, with those fabulous glasses, great dance moves, and one of the greatest voices I have heard (whether he's singing or doing character voices).

Dan, who I just met for the first time (well, really for the second time, but with whom I had a conversation) last week, is also extremely hot. He's just rather adorably hot. And he's a really awesome, really sweet guy, and I heart him.

And then there's Rusty. Who I have recently developed a school-girl crush on. He's the cute hot one.

So, yes. You cannot say *blank* is the hottest member of OK Go, because it's not possible to do that. In choosing one, you have to ignore the hottness of the others, and the hottness that is OK Go as a whole.

(But if I had to choose one, I'd be cliched and go with Damian. Sorry.)
  • it is just too hard to decide - im gonna say my answer is pi!
  • I was never really attracted to any of them... but I definitely had some googgly eyes for Tim... and I just never thought of Damian as like the HOTNESS... but THEEEEEEEN, something flickered in my head and eyes, and I just started to actually SEE Damian, then I grew fond of him, so now I have a crush on the boy, damn those beautiful eyes.
  • I totally agree with all of y'all---Tim is without a doubt my fave!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif He is so awesome!! biggrin.gif I hope one day I get to go to one of their concerts and meet him smile.gif
  • LINZYYY!! laugh.gif lol hey!!!

yeah tim is great butttttt.....i have to say i l-o-v-e damian! i love em all though so its all gooodd!!! cool.gif
  • how can you pick which guy is the hottest its like telling a mother to pick on one of her two kids (all sophie's choices). tongue.gif

i really can't choose, i dig both damian and tim.
  • Floral prints? Hot.
    Shakey vocals? Hott.
    Wittily verbose? Def Hot.
    Brown Grad? Caliente!

SEEING DAMIAN KISS A GIRL IN THE NEW VIDEO>>>not so much.

But that is life. Que sera, sera!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 16 2005, 02:30 AM)
    SEEING DAMIAN KISS A GIRL IN THE NEW VIDEO>>>not so much.
    But that is life.  Que sera, sera!

WHAT? Really??? Is it his girlfriend??? I mean, we all know he has a g/f (*coughcoughtrack14coughcough*), so I think it would be kind of silly to kiss someone who's not- but then again, why would she want to be kissed in a video???

*is so confused*

Also- is it bad to automatically hear that a boy goes to Brown and think, "Oooh, hot!"?