In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i knew that...and i expect no less then that from you.
  • i expect no less from myself.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 24 2005, 02:55 AM)
    Oh Gitd do you like My Chemical Romance?

there only the best band in the world who sings for all of my friends and are idols for bisexuals everywhere!! im sorry but ok is like my 2nd favorite band.
  • HOW DARE YOU!?

have you seen MCR live?
    I'd hope Im not the only person who does like them live. They put on a good show.
  • i like them live sometimes. i just dont really like that gerard is stealin franks bullet proof vest.
  • hahaha
    i dont think the sound is good live. but they put on an aesome show. the one time ive seen them.
  • gerard= the sex

I LVOE GERARD ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE ALEX! but i love alex more!!
  • Hello. My name is Laura and I am addicted to myspace.
  • hi my name is sarah and i hate preps with a passion and i have been betrayed by my friends.
  • Hello, my darlings. My name is Jade and I love Conan and his beaver-hugging ability.
  • yay, conan rocks!
  • 76 quoted me in his sig. I think I should feel special and not point out that it probably makes him feel special, even if I was talking about that amazing purple polarbear. wink.gif
  • This didn't seem worthy of it's own thread so I thought I would let ya'll know here that I have joined the craze that is myspace: Me on Myspace
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 27 2005, 04:40 AM)
    76 quoted me in his sig.  I think I should feel special and not point out that it probably makes him feel special, even if I was talking about that amazing purple polarbear. wink.gif

i showed the polar bear, he thinks you're sweet. don't worry...i won't tell him the truth about you.
  • pssst

poler bears arnt real...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 27 2005, 02:02 PM)
    pssst
    poler bears arnt real...

No, poler bears aren't real.

. . . . . .

but polar bears are.

biggrin.gif
  • psssst

jadad isnt real..
  • I CANT BELIEVE THAT DAMIAN IS 30!!!!!!!!!!
  • i cant belive its not butter =(
  • i can't believe they thought having fabio as a spokesperson would sell i can't believe it's not butter...