In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:07 PM)
    it doesn't really excite me......it's more a warm glowy feeling...i'm somebody's darling. smile.gif wub.gif

yeah, that's how I felt. I like to exaggerate though. biggrin.gif
  • a little hyperbole never hurt anyone little jade.

by the way, your friend listend to my friend's radio show.
  • ...i'm thinking about going live..just to play some tunes.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:25 PM)
    ...i'm thinking about going live..just to play some tunes.

Yeah I know! I think she's been listening to it since yesterday, and she has it as her name on MSN. She loves the station.

Hell yes, go live.
  • haha, your friend is a danger fan. she left as soon as i kicked him off. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:39 PM)
    haha, your friend is a danger fan. she left as soon as i kicked him off. tongue.gif

Haha, I noticed. I'm listening, by the way!
  • i'm playing you a song by the way wink.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:55 PM)
    i'm playing you a song by the way wink.gif

I know! Thanks . . . . . darling. biggrin.gif
  • I'm still not done with my papers. It's gonna be a long night.
  • QUOTE (solarfacade @ Nov 7 2005, 10:23 PM)
    I'm still not done with my papers. It's gonna be a long night.

same here.

I have to finish my sketchbook and psychology homework.
  • Yeah, I have reading to do too, but that is second priority to the papers. Right now, I'm at that antsy stage where I want to run around outside and scream.
  • QUOTE (solarfacade @ Nov 7 2005, 10:37 PM)
    Yeah, I have reading to do too, but that is second priority to the papers. Right now, I'm at that antsy stage where I want to run around outside and scream.

oh I know that stage too well. I experience that stage about, all the time. smile.gif

Well the homework I have is make-up homework from Friday because I was absent (as some of you know). Also, I have some work on a research paper to do. Blah. But it's not due until next week sometime.
  • Now I'm at the stage where I know I gotta get this stuff done. It's getting late here.

I hate Freud.
  • QUOTE (solarfacade @ Nov 7 2005, 11:53 PM)
    Now I'm at the stage where I know I gotta get this stuff done. It's getting late here.

I hate Freud.

Oh I hate that stage, too.

It's horrible.

I got my stuff done, I'm just listening to Dave's station and doing homework.
  • I got one of my papers done! And the other one is almost done! I'm gonna finish the last paragraph tomorrow before class. biggrin.gif
  • SHudders***

I am beginning to hate writing essays!

i have 2 due next week along with a term test and an assignment....

F U uoft!

BUT - despite my hatred of uni work load - i love UOFT SMC w00t w00t!
  • I have a stupid research paper due Monday. I hate research papers.

You know my friend that sort of looks like Damian? Well my other friend is making up a movie, and he's a horseradish farmer, my other friend is his black slave, and I'm their love child. laugh.gif I guess it's set in the Civil War, I don't know.

But we were calling each other daughter and father today. It was funny. biggrin.gif
  • i hate essays
    especially college admisiion essays
  • im ok with essays. i think their fun and i can like express myself in them.