In this Discussion

Interview Questions For sweetpea0431

Comments

• what's the best gig you've ever been to?
  • krispy kream or ermm wait i was gonns say tim hortons but u guys dont get that there...but if uve had timmy hoes let meknow~
  • justbelieve87 – My roommate does marching band up here. You’re lucky you didn’t have to deal with the hill lol.

What’s your favorite color? Any particular reason?

My favorite color is turquoise. My bedroom walls at home are painted that color, my stuff in my dorm is decorated that color… I’m not really quite sure why, but it’s been my favorite for years now. It’s not too dark; it’s just kind of a happy color.

Which did you like better, playing singles or doubles? (tennis)

Most definitely doubles. I was pretty vicious on the courts, and my favorite place to be was right up at the net. I’ve hit more than a few girls from close range up there. It’s just fun to volley all those weird angles that you know your opponent isn’t going to be able to get to. I think I liked doubles more because there was more strategy involved. I played Varsity for three years, and I’m kinda wishing I would have played it in college. I haven’t even picked up a racket in over a year. Very sad.

If you were a super hero, what powers would you want?

I’d be a pretty boring super hero, I’m sure. Flying would be cool, but I’d be lame and fly so low to the ground (I’m still a bit afraid of heights) that it probably wouldn’t even be worth it, except for the crazy looks from pedestrians. I think I’ll go with being able to transport myself anywhere in the world by just snapping my fingers, or something like that. That would save a ton of time I spend driving up to school, and more importantly, driving to OK Go shows. It’d save me a lot of money too! I’m currently looking into how much it’s going to cost me to fly to Sweden this fall, and it’s pretty pricy.

Do you like earth control to Major Tom? By David Bowie?

Oh giggleguy, you’re too cute! The song’s actually called “Space Oddity”, and the lyrics go “ground control to Major Tom”, but it was a good effort lol. I get impatient when I’m listening to it in the beginning, it seems to go on so long, and then the counting… but I do enjoy it. It’s a fun one to sing along with. “I’m stepping through the door, and I’m floating in the most peculiar way.” I love how he says peculiar. So yes, I like the song. A lot different than some of his other stuff, but it was his first big hit back in the late 60s, before he went all Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane on us. Someone tell me, didn’t Adam Sandler sing this in one of his movies? The one where Winona Ryder plays a character called Pam (coincidentally)? I can’t remember what it’s called.

Ok Pam here goes...you are on a desserted island with 4 other ppl and you have a choice of 5 weapons to survive...which one would you choose and why?

I choose the pocket knife. If I had the megaphone, I’d probably annoy the hell out of the other 4 people and they’d kill me. I’m a wuss and would never be able to kill anyone, so that kind of takes out the sword and the revolver. The pocket knife, I think, would be more useful than the frying pan. I could go out to the middle of the island and climb trees and eat fruits and all that fun stuff. Just as long as there aren’t “others” on the island, like on LOST.

If you could clone anyone, who would you clone?

Hmm, I have no clue. I’m listening to Kaiser Chiefs right now, and I think that many of my friends would love if they could have their very own Ricky Wilson. That wouldn’t be that bad! I would also be delighted if there were more than one Jason Hill to go around haha.

Why is funny, funny?

You’re asking the wrong person. I’m not very funny, so I’m not very knowledgeable in the subject.

Why can’t my left foot be my right?

Because then you’d have a hell of a time trying to do the Time Warp.

Make cake not loe or make loe not cake?

Definitely make loe not cake. I’m not a big fan of cake because I really don’t like frosting. And besides, who doesn’t loe loe? This reminds me of a post I made forever and a day ago: (with a slight alteration) “What the world needs now, is more Dan loe; it’s the only thing that there’s just too little of.”

Can you twist your feet backward? Can you roll back your eyes?

Nope, I was never one of the cool kids that could do either of those. I’m no contortionist, though I can do that human pretzel thing, and I used to be able to do the splits and all those other gymnast things. It’s been awhile, I feel so old! Haha

What’s so cool about cool?

See my previous answer about funny.

Are you gellin’?

No. (I don’t have time to come up with a witty/annoying rhyme)

Do you like watermelons?

I like eating them in summer, up to a point. The seedless ones are just beautiful. I don’t have the patience to sit there and pick out all the seeds, and I hate just spitting them out (it seems so rude!) so I only eat watermelon once and a while.

Are diamonds really a girl’s best friend?

They aren’t my best friend, that’s for sure. Maybe it’s because I’m not a very materialistic person, and I don’t like wearing jewelry. But really, if anyone would seriously call an inanimate object their best friend, they have problems.
  • What would you do to get out of a speeding ticket?

Why do people find costumes exciting?

Do you have a secret handshake?

Does it involve picking your nose?

Do you like witty people?
  • Why is pus so pussy... and gross?

I don’t know the answer, but you can look here if you really want to learn. It is interesting to note that milk is full of pus. Got milk?

Can earwax be used to make candle wax?

It’s really gross, but I’m sure it’s possible. Try it out and let me know how it works.

Why is ephadrine everywhere?

Maybe you’re paranoid and just think that it’s everywhere.

Don't you just love chemistry?

Actually, no, not really. I never was one for the sciences, but if I had to pick one, it definitely wouldn’t be chemistry. I had enough of that in high school. I’d much rather study geography or geology.

Why are preppy guys so clingy?

If you think it’s nice, then why are you complaining? I don’t really see why this only apply to “preppy” guys… but if you’re talking about guys who pop their collar, then I wouldn’t get anywhere near them. Why don’t they realize how stupid they look?

Shouldn't Barbie and Ken be over and done with already?

You’re obviously behind on Barbie gossip. They broke up a long time ago, almost two years now! Seriously.

What’s the best gig you’ve ever been to?

Hmm, the one that I had the absolute most fun at was probably Jimmy Eat World 3 or 4 years ago at the Rave in Milwaukee. It was 90-some degrees out that day, and it was still insanely hot that night, and everyone was just packed in and sweating but having the best time. Plus, we met some really hot guys from Indianapolis who made sure we didn’t get smushed/killed. We ended up second row, and the best moment was when they turned off all the stage lights and had little stars on the ceiling of the Eagles Ballroom (old, old venue) shining all over the place as they played “For Me This is Heaven” (one of my fave JEW songs). It was amazing. I saw them last summer but it just wasn’t as good, just not the same. I think it’s partially because I don’t really like the newer stuff as much as the older stuff – Clarity will always be my favorite Jimmy Eat World CD.

Krispy Kreme or … ?

First of all, I hate Krispy Kreme. I get nauseous when I even look at them! They’re just pure sugar, I prefer my donuts to have more substance to them! My favorite donut place is Dunkin Donuts. We saw tons of Tim Hortons when we were in Canada, but we never stopped in. When I come to visit you guys, we’ll have to go.

What would you do to get out of a speeding ticket?

I don’t really speed, so I don’t think I’d have this problem. If I got pulled over though, it’s my stupidity and I deserve the ticket then.

Why do people find costumes exciting?

I would assume that it would be because people like to pretend they are someone/something they’re not. It’s a chance to be someone else. Plus, some people look really funny in drag.

Do you have a secret handshake? Does it involve picking your nose?

No. And no.

I like witty people, but I don’t like people who think they are being witty but are just being downright stupid.
  • My question for you: When do you plan on coming on aim. smile.gif
  • no better question - when are u coming to toronto so we can get marrieD? and thus sleep together and then have many gorgeous BABIES!

carin and i are very anxious!
  • ever been inlove?
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 10 2005, 07:11 PM)
    Why is ephadrine everywhere?

Maybe you’re paranoid and just think that it’s everywhere.

My brother says I'm paranoid.. I'm not though  blink.gif

Why are preppy guys so clingy?

If you think it’s nice, then why are you complaining? I don’t really see why this only apply to “preppy” guys… but if you’re talking about guys who pop their collar, then I wouldn’t get anywhere near them. Why don’t they realize how stupid they look?

I actually didn't mean all preps... but all the ones I know are... I'm not complaining though, I love being hugged.

Shouldn't Barbie and Ken be over and done with already?

You’re obviously behind on Barbie gossip. They broke up a long time ago, almost two years now! Seriously.

I actually didn't know that... it's interersting to see.

I like witty people, but I don’t like people who think they are being witty but are just being downright stupid.

hmm, of all the people I've asked this question.. you are the one that has given me the best answer.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  • When do you plan on coming on AIM?

Well, I’m not sure. I’ve been really busy with my classes this week, and I have a 10 page paper to write (at least the first draft) this weekend… so I’ve got a lot of things on my hands to do. I rarely have a good chunk of time to myself, and I’m trying to get ahead so I can go home next week and hit up the OK Go shows. I do want to hear about the show, though! Send me an email or something smile.gif

When are you coming to Toronto so we can get married? And thus sleep together and then have many gorgeous BABIES!

Well dear, I hope sooner than later… but I really don’t know. It probably won’t be until next summer. I just don’t have time to get up there, sadly. We would make gorgeous babies, though. You should have hitched a ride down to Chicago with OK Go, haha. Maybe I’ll drive up this Spring. All you have to do is give me alcohol and I’ll be all set for a good time smile.gif

Ever been in love?

Nope. Well, of course, I thought I was at the time. The guy was one of my best friends for a long time too. I’d love to elaborate, but that’s all I’ll say, because I know he’s been to the boards before (I’ve tried to explain my love for OK Go, he just thinks I’m crazy!)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

This is very, very difficult for me to choose one place. I would love to live in Chicago, but only for a few years. I love being in big cities but I can only handle it for so long. It would be a great experience though. I really love Memphis, and I’d love to live there as well. Austria is beautiful and I traveled through a lot of quaint towns that would make great places to raise children. The other place I'd love to live, but I actually haven't been to, is Seattle. Yeah, I'm the kind of person who loves rainy, dreary days. Someone take me there.
  • Oh I love rainy thundery days! They're my fav. ever!

haha I just noticed the quote in your siggy.. it's pure genius... I love The Office!

Which brings to this.. Did you watch it this week? It was great!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 11 2005, 10:49 AM)
    Do you like earth control to Major Tom? By David Bowie?

Oh giggleguy, you’re too cute! The song’s actually called “Space Oddity”, and the lyrics go “ground control to Major Tom”, but it was a good effort lol. I get impatient when I’m listening to it in the beginning, it seems to go on so long, and then the counting… but I do enjoy it. It’s a fun one to sing along with. “I’m stepping through the door, and I’m floating in the most peculiar way.” I love how he says peculiar. So yes, I like the song. A lot different than some of his other stuff, but it was his first big hit back in the late 60s, before he went all Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane on us. Someone tell me, didn’t Adam Sandler sing this in one of his movies? The one where Winona Ryder plays a character called Pam (coincidentally)? I can’t remember what it’s called.

Hehe, *blushes*
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 10 2005, 06:49 PM)
    If you could clone anyone, who would you clone?

Hmm, I have no clue. I’m listening to Kaiser Chiefs right now, and I think that many of my friends would love if they could have their very own Ricky Wilson.

Um, HELL YEAH![attachment=161:attachment]
  • how good is jim carrey eternal sunshine and the truman show
  • does 5+5 = Shhhifty Five?
  • Do you like Cky?
  • So honored one...why 'sweetpea0431?'
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Nov 11 2005, 06:07 PM)
    does 5+5 = Shhhifty Five?

SCHFIFTY FIVE!!!!! omg
    GIRLFRIENDS AGE = SCHFIFTY FIVE!!!
    MY IQ SCHFIFTYFIVE!!

schiggity shwa

im sorry ive been obsessed with group x since last year.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 11 2005, 08:12 PM)
    Do you like Cky?

do you know what CKY stands for?
  • How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?