In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• hahahahaha

I have that title sometimes.
  • oh yeah, Sarah you should go look in the photography thread.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 15 2006, 12:49 AM)
    ? ohmy.gif For ME?

ohmy.gif yeah! You asked for Michigan photos.
  • Thank you very much. They made me happy. Maybe a bit too happy. I don't know why I'm this ecstatic right now. It really doesn't make sense. Except that I'm always worried about whether I'm going to say something stupid that Dave might point out. And you've never made me feel bad about myself. I need to stop reading psychology books.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 15 2006, 12:54 AM)
    Thank you very much. They made me happy. Maybe a bit too happy. I don't know why I'm this ecstatic right now. It really doesn't make sense. Except that I'm always worried about whether I'm going to say something stupid that Dave might point out. And you've never made me feel bad about myself. I need to stop reading psychology books.

No problem at all. I'm glad to take photos for anyone. Especially when someone appreciates them as much as you do. I'm really glad you like them. biggrin.gif
  • I can't figure out how to post links. It won't work.
  • click the http:// button and this little thing will pop up, put the url in there and then type what you want the url to say on the board. there you go.

if that doesn't work, just paste the url to the post and people can copy and paste it to their address bar.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 15 2006, 12:17 AM)
    ok, then! Conan and Finnish Videos.
    Did it work?

you had one too many http://'s in there, i fixed it though...
  • Ok. Thanks, Darbie/Mom. It was my first link. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 15 2006, 04:18 AM)
    blink.gif  huh.gif
    WHAT THE CRAP!?

Haha they're British sweets that taste kinda.. fruity. They still make them but now they're retro cool.
  • fruit sallads are the sex..
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 15 2006, 01:46 AM)
    thank you, caddy: master of the incredibly obvious.

ohmy.gif HEY!
    THATS ME!!!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 15 2006, 06:46 PM)
    fruit sallads are the sex..

agree'd

Especially when there are layers of various fruit, so even when you're disappointed that all the grapes are gone, there's a layer of pineapple waiting for you! It's like a effing party!
  • How True.

My finals are on Tuesday and I dont want to study. Bad move on my part considering my grades are much lower than last years.
  • My exams are this Wednesday through Friday. And I have half-days Thursday and Friday. Which is awesome.

But I'm only studying for my English exam because that's all I'm really worried about.

And then the Monday after that I don't have school! Yay!
  • I am majorly going through Senioritis. I don't want to do anything. I'm in a few colleges that I'm ok with, so that doesn't help with my work ethic, or lack thereof.
  • Oh me too. I was majorly "coasting" the week before last (as my teachers call it). I was supposed to do a speech and I was called to do it, and I said "I didn't do it!" My teacher just gasped because I usually have it done on time. hahahaha, it felt good.

Now she makes fun of me for coasting. biggrin.gif