In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• yeah, i've already captured the streaming vid and saved it to my comp, i was just wondering if you had a high quality version, 'cause those caps you just posted look clearer than the ones that i took...
  • so, back to the beautiful people...

• ralph, anyone?

• ooh, yeah that guy from the OC is so cute. I wish there were cute guys at my school. alas....
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 25 2006, 09:44 PM)
    ooh, yeah that guy from the OC is so cute. I wish there were cute guys at my school. alas....

meeeeee too.
  • OK HERE GOES

Both of them are fucking gorgeous

I don't care if he's disney. He fine (clarifier: the older one, not the younger one)

He's hot.
  • whoa I forgot about that Disney kid. He is a little young for me, but definitely a cutie. James Dean = the classic hot bad boy. I can't believe he hasn't been posted before this.

Gael....yummy...is it weird that I thought the makeout scene between him and Diego in Y tu mama tambien was kind of hot? unsure.gif
  • Oooh. Ricky Ulman? OHH. I can't believe I forgot him. HIM: Patrick

• Almost Famous was the shit. Patrick looks really intense when his picture's taken. In movies he really puts out a laid-back vibe, but you really don't get that same feeling in those pics.
  • Oh. but he's so GORGEOUS! *sigh*
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 26 2006, 05:27 AM)
    Gael....yummy...is it weird that I thought the makeout scene between him and Diego in Y tu mama tambien was kind of hot? unsure.gif

No. I thought the exact same thing.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 25 2006, 06:15 PM)
    note to american poooples, british guys are not hot haha

trust me, i see tonnes of them everyday!!!

Point. But all the actors that I'm totally in love all seem to be the exception to that rule...

Ralph Fiennes, mmm. Except when he's being Voldemort. *creepy*

I hear Gael makes a areally pretty woman...
  • Two of my favorite British men...

Charlie Hunnam...the ever delicious Pete Dunham from Green Street Hooligans...and Queer as Folk, Undeclared and Abandon...--I love him.

and...

Richard Archer...the lead singer for Hard-Fi who I have fallen crazily in love with. Beautiful man with attitude. Love it!

Mmmm I love British men!
  • Haha when Charlie came into the room without a shirt on in GSH, every girl in the audience sighed in unison--it was hilarious. He is so nice on the eyes...
  • gotta reason, cazbar?
  • Mmm yes..that scene was glorious. I've got the dvd and just ..watch it over and over. I mean, I watch the whole movie, but that parts just a bonus. A friend of mine is working hard to get his body like Charlies...yes please! lol.

And I don't know, Andy...British men are just...hard to beat. tongue.gif
  • It's out on DVD?!! Where'd you get it?
  • My friend got it for me for Christmas off Ebay...it's released in Australia, and region 1 and 4 have the same dvds and players...so she got it from some australian guy. lol.
  • HHEEEYYY.

Tristan's (from that bad Medieval movie) hot.