In this Discussion

Damian's Mugshot

edited November -1 in OK Go
enjoy!

Comments

• if only i had the tallents to make a shirt..
  • but i do have cray mad photoshop skills..

ok i suck at photoshop
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore,Mar 15 2006, 06:48 PM)
    enjoy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHA.

HA.

Wow, that's great. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, you are the awesome.

if only i had the tallents to make a shirt..

This is so my spring break project....anybody know how to make stencils...?
  • AHAHAHHAA. Smirks in mugshots should be obligatory.
  • Who knew mugshots could be sexy?
  • hahahaha thats awesome.
    smirks are bamf.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 15 2006, 08:02 PM)
    AHAHAHHAA.  Smirks in mugshots should be obligatory.

Damian Kulash does everything with style.
  • hahahshahahaha

"what a gorgeous mugshot"

yea we're wasted haha!Q!!!

FI FIT FIT FIT!!!
  • laugh.gif hahahaha!
    makes me wish he had a gold cap diamond encrusted tooth with some mad bling around his neck
  • hahahahahhahaa

I love it.

Damian is my hero today . . . just because. mellow.gif

yay for mugshots.

mine would absolutely suck. Damian's looks wonderful.
  • Only Damian can have a sexy mug shot! tongue.gif
  • I love it! Damian is now an ex-criminal. He looks like he kinda wants to smile..I thought it was kewl how he showed the cops "A Million Ways" My mugshot would probably look hideous but Damian's is damn sexy!
  • First person to take that picture, splatter the words 'Damian Kulash is innocent' across it, make it into ten T-shirts and wear them at the front row of a gig wins a prize.

You are a credit to my name, Sir.
  • QUOTE (Damo @ Mar 20 2006, 04:53 AM)
    First person to take that picture, splatter the words 'Damian Kulash is innocent' across it, make it into ten T-shirts and wear them at the front row of a gig wins a prize.

You are a credit to my name, Sir.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Free Damian!" but whatever. I'll come up with something. My anti-u-t-i-l-i-z-e shirt worked out, didn't it? wink.gif

on that note, why does nobody carry plain green t-shirts...? or purple? This is upsetting me.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 20 2006, 06:14 PM)
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Free Damian!" but whatever. I'll come up with something. My anti-u-t-i-l-i-z-e shirt worked out, didn't it?  wink.gif

on that note, why does nobody carry plain green t-shirts...? or purple? This is upsetting me.

target often does! i got a plain blue one there for a couple of bucks.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 20 2006, 04:14 PM)
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Free Damian!" but whatever. I'll come up with something. My anti-u-t-i-l-i-z-e shirt worked out, didn't it?  wink.gif

try micheal's or some sort of craft store.
  • Yes, I am making a t-shirt on a white tank.

But if you, jedi, are looking for colored t-shirts I would go to Hobby Lobby because they have every sized t-shirt in every color.
  • HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!1321Q3!!!!

I love that place . . .
  • QUOTE (ilessthan3music @ Mar 20 2006, 07:36 PM)
    target often does! i got a plain blue one there for a couple of bucks.

Tried that. They don't have the colours that I like/want. I'm very particular.

try micheal's or some sort of craft store.

Tried there, too, but the problem is that they're not fitted shirts. I've gotten iron-on letters there before, though, and those are quite useful in making shirts.

Yes, I am making a t-shirt on a white tank.

But if you, jedi, are looking for colored t-shirts I would go to Hobby Lobby because they have every sized t-shirt in every color.

Is Hobby Lobby online? I was probably just going to order some shirts from American Apparel, I like their stuff, but maybe I'll check them out.

Also, I need to figure out how to make a stencil. And while I'm at it, I need to fix that anti-word-which-shall-not-be-named shirt, I accidentally put it in the wash before I set the red paint and it got all over the letters. tongue.gif
  • When my girlfriends wanted to get t-shirts to decorate, we bought some at Target. Each t-shirt cost us around $7.50 I think. I don't know if they'd have the right color though. But I love Target.

(Note: this is not an advertisement, nor endorsement for the very fine merchandise and people who work at Target. My ex-boyfriend, Ratboy, worked there once so Target does have it's weak spots if they would hire him.)