In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• i rock the stylee
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 15 2006, 12:00 AM)
    i rock the stylee

You rock something, but it sure ain't style.
  • pfft your just jelous of my style
  • LAFFIN MY FAT FUCKING ARSE OFF

hahaha

I'm soooo drunk:D

I'm the one wearing my coat. That was like weeks ago, um before we got bored and cut off my hair haha
  • www.myspace.com/hersey4254

i am computer illiterate, sorry. mellow.gif
  • whos that your with jenit? looks familiar
  • QUOTE (hersey05 @ Mar 15 2006, 07:49 PM)
    www.myspace.com/hersey4254
    i am computer illiterate, sorry.  mellow.gif

funky pics also
  • I had my dress rehersal today. So, I got to play with makeup. Since the play is, more or less, post-Elizabethan (actually, it's Jacobian, but we can lie since the author of said play obviously did NO research about the time period... so we're allowed to take liberties)...

anyway, I get to put on alabaster base and bright red cheeks. It was amazing (especially going into town after forgetting I had all of this on my face. It wasn't until after that I realized why all the shop owners were giving me odd looks).

i went on an adventure yesterday.

• oh yeah, im the dude on the top picture, the girl is my friend. not me. im a boy. not a girl.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 15 2006, 08:02 PM)
    funky pics also

funky.

i cant remember the last time i heard that word. thats very cool. are you mocking me?? i hope not
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Mar 15 2006, 03:47 PM)
    LAFFIN MY FAT FUCKING ARSE OFF
    hahaha
    I'm soooo drunk:D

I'm the one wearing my coat. That was like  weeks ago, um before we got bored and cut off my hair haha

Jen...when I come to your birthday party and we get smashed, we are soooo making drunken OK Go board posts. I want in on this.

sweetness- nice pics.

Here's another one of me from a good two years ago. I just retired my Damian molesting me with a Sharpie pic and made this my MySpace/Facebook pic, 'cause I like it a bunch:

• Oohh, I like it too. It's got that ye olde photo quality. Gorgeous!
  • QUOTE (hersey05 @ Mar 16 2006, 03:47 AM)
    funky.

i cant remember the last time i heard that word. thats very cool. are you mocking me?? i hope not

i dont mock with funkys and such
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Mar 16 2006, 01:18 AM)
    Oohh, I like it too.  It's got that ye olde photo quality.  Gorgeous!

Why, thank you. biggrin.gif

I really can't remember if this was before or after I lost those 20 pounds, and it's driving me crazy....
  • i havent put any pics of me on here lately

i dont intend too..

I really have no idea where I'm going when I get on the subway.... I kind of just hope I'm heading in the right direction (though, sometimes, it's more interesting when I end up in a place I didn't mean to).
  • we have no subways in wisconsin..
    i wish i lived in a city.
    i really want to live in chicago.
    all the family i know lives in illinois
  • This is what boredom does to the poor little soul known as Jade . . .

"You look drunk! hahahaha!"

That much was intended. And Brad thinks it's cute so it's OK. smile.gif
  • Because I'm clearly not doing my work:

Me and a bunch of troupe mates, at Rakkassah East 2005. (Rakkassah East = big ass bellydance festival held in NJ every year. Very fun.)