In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 15 2006, 10:22 PM)
    so it isnt ass punch central? thats distressing

haha, nope! sorry. biggrin.gif

you could make your own thread to ass punching if you wanted. hehe.
  • no, im afraid it will lead to the widespread abuse of the ass punch.
  • ooo, that would be a horrible catastrophy.
  • it happened in lillehamer back in 85. sad sad day for ass punching.
  • -Ferris Bueller makes me happy. I wish I knew him. It would be amazing.
  • -Connecticut Drama association Festival 2006 tomorrow. All theatre for two days. Besides, we get to stay overnight and have a general manic theatre party in a Comfort Inn. I can't wait. Thespians know how to party.
    -A costume that is seriously the bane of society. It's so ugly, it's impossible not to love.
    -Cluckin' Russians and laughing with two of my friends so hard one of them snarfed part of the Cluckin'
    -Getting letters from people (not e-mails...letters.)
    -Piano piano piano piano piano piano
  • -the thought of tomorrow night at the Oasis with all my friends and cuddling with Brad on the big, comfy couch and my ICED CHAI TEA LATTE!!!!!!! and Brad warming my hands after holding my ICED CHAI TEA LATTE!!!!!!! . . .

makes me extremely happy . . . biggrin.gif

-Spring break makes me happy. One full week of no school. One of the best things ever.
  • im dating that boy that makes me happy ^^
    i hope he doesnt turn out to be like all the rest <3
  • i just had ginger beef, it was good, but im not sure im happy
  • WINNING THE DRAMA COMPETITION! We've never won. In 70 years, our school has never placed.

This year, we weren't too fond of our show and went to the ceremony just to cheer for our newly-made theatre friends.

Then we started winning awards.

We never win awards.

Soon, we had 5 awards (Best Student Direction, Best Movement, Best Characterzation, Best Ensemble, and one of my friends won one of the 4 Best Actor awards). Already on the verge of tears simply from happiness, we slightly tuned out for the announcing of the two shows that would go on from CDA to the New England Drama Festival in April. Next thing I know, I hear my show's name called and I'm on the floor crying from happiness.

I was so happy, really, I can't explain it. I couldn't stop crying and our cast along with the cast of the other winning show (Guilford's Endgame which was BRILLIANT... as were the other shows, but I have a place in my heart for absurdist theatre).

We're going to New Hampshire. We fucking won.

I'm so happy.
  • -spending the entire day with Kevin (one of my two best friends!)
    -FERRIS BUELLER. I know I've said that one before but I watched it again yesterday and . . . I love it. wub.gif
    -someone wants to buy my car . . . *Tim Nordwind voice* Yeeeaaaahhhh . . . *end Tim Nordwind voice*
    -My friend Jake pretending to be a cat because he found a cat bell . . . . he even asked for cat nip . . . and there is no cat . . . and he's British.
    -Jake's accent . . . . because he's British. smile.gif
    -Watching Garden State with all my friends.
    -good night kisses smile.gif
    -Open-Mic night at the Oasis
    -Listening to Irish music at the Oasis on St. Patty's day . . . and sticking out so badly because (A) We weren't drunk, (B)We were laughing a lot because of the word board we were playing with ["I understand my large puddle of lotion"], and © We don't look Irish at all (I am Irish, but more Eastern European). I think we were the only dark-haired people there that night.
    -VGCats.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 19 2006, 05:54 AM)
    WINNING THE DRAMA COMPETITION!  We've never won.  In 70 years, our school has never placed. 

Congrats babe! I can only imagine what that must have been like!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Mar 20 2006, 05:59 AM)
    Congrats babe!  I can only imagine what that must have been like!

Thanks! I'm still in shock.

Our group is still laughing about it since we did not expect to win at all... seeing as the guy who wrote our play (Tim Kelly) also wrote a few other plays... plays like "Kokonut Kapers" and "Cinderella meets the wolfman." Yeah... he's not exactly deep.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 15 2006, 07:25 PM)
    no, im afraid it will lead to the widespread abuse of the ass punch.

Hahaha. I know I'm a bit late for this, but I would like to take this opportunity to say that you sound like you're talking about the punch they served us at the last prom I went to...because that's what we called it. laugh.gif
  • - Eating and Singing Milk and Cereal (see eBaumsworld.com)
    - Tim's awesome sideburns
    - getting chased by a hobo
    - jumping on trampoline in the backyard while playing OK GO.
  • Congrats tonetoile biggrin.gif , and to Pish, who doesnt love getting chased by hobo?

I was just walking in the halls at school and some random dude was giving out carnations. The "gansta" dude infront of me snubed him and refused the flower. When I got up to him I took it, and when I asked what it was for he said under his breath that it was for a school project. My uni does alot of phych experiments so this made me feel like I was being watched or something....

... when i reached outside i rested my bag on a bench and threw the carnation in it....

Why does this event make me happy? Its sad, but this is the first time any one has given me flowers! ... despite it only being one flower... unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 21 2006, 01:52 AM)
    Hahaha. I know I'm a bit late for this, but I would like to take this opportunity to say that you sound like you're talking about the punch they served us at the last prom I went to...because that's what we called it. laugh.gif

uh almost, except it actually involves being punched in the ass. i punched up kelly's ass pretty rough yesterday, she was kind of mad. but she dared me to, she didnt think i would, but i did. i drew her sleeping today, i felt like i wasa creep, cause it seems like the creep thing to do. but it kind of made her happy a bit, it almost redeemed me for the ass punching bonanza of yesterday. why am i writing this, this is stupid, i should stop.
  • ^now you make your own joke...!

... happy b/c i got to redo a quiz that i sucked beans on, and the redo quiz was the same question i practised! laugh.gif yeah boyie, i will rock that quiz...
  • Theres this place on campus... its so nice. the Windows are so huge... The sky looks nice no matter the colour... I had to leave quickly because I'm scared I'd fall asleep miss my class at 6. It soothes the soul.... It makes me happy.
  • Being drunk in a crowded bar in Lousiana and seeing the entire crowd singing along to "Callin Baton Rouge" (a garth brooks song). Good times. And sunny, 70 degree days make me happy too.