In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• do you love Noel? you should
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 13 2006, 08:27 PM)
    do you love Noel? you should

noel who?
  • I love Christmas, and Noel in french means Christmas.

Do YOU love Christmas?
  • not too much, i like snow.

remember Snow? the singer
  • no. sorry I don't remember who Snow is, would I like her songs?
    Do you like grapples?
  • whats grapples?
  • QUOTE (ConfessionsOfATeenageDeliquent @ Apr 18 2006, 06:46 AM)
    whats grapples?

Grapples are apples that are overpriced because the outside is sprayed with grape flavoring.

Do you like oranges?
  • I adore oranges ("love" was not enough to describe my infatuation). They don't even need a container because they come with their OWN wrapper (peels are nature's may of keeping us disease free!).

G: Rice pudding: yes or no?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 19 2006, 10:50 PM)
    G: Rice pudding: yes or no?

yes if home made no if it comes in the pudding containers

Q: Do you like music in other languages than what you speak?

I mean I've recently discovered i like japanese electro/punk... and i don't understand one word they sing...
  • I know a great Japanese rock band you might like. They are called L'arc en Ciel. Here's a linkie to one of their songs called "Stay Away":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSoDsp1mA0g...%20en%20Ciel%27

(push pause and let it load b4 watching). The band's lead singer is named Hyde. The fangirl who posted this vid in the description area is drooling and doing the Hdaemeeen is so hooootttt thing about Hyde.

Anyway, back to the topic. I like to listen to songs in Japanese and in Polish (but not at the same time because I don't think it's humanly possible to combine those two languages). Disco songs in Polish make me laugh so hard. There are some pretty good Japanese rock bands.

Q: If you could not have brown, black, red, or blonde hair, what really cool crayola hair color would you want?
  • platinum! Definitely platinum.

what is your favorite number and why?
  • Two, but I have no idea why. Two is a poetic number I guess. One is a lonely number, but there is a lot you can do with two.

Would you ever want to visit outerspace why or why not?
  • Yes only so I could say I was close to Uranus.

Would you want to take over the world for a day?
  • hmm. hard question. I think not. I would for sure ruin it and it would break into a million pieces.

what is your favorite TV show currently?
  • LOST!

What's yours?
    What's yours?

mine's WAS lost until I actually got lost. now it's either amazing race or grey's anatomy.
  • What's your favorite movie?
  • hahaha i just did the whole favourite movies list on my bloggio...
    but i'd have to say : "Ferris Bueller's day off"

Q: what movie are you ashamed of liking?
  • ...the lizzy mcquire movie! rolleyes.gif

Q: What's your favorite fast food place?
  • Jack In The Box because they have EVERYTHING. If you don't like it, you're going to HELL!