In this Discussion

nocturnal?

13»

Comments

• true, but it'd look so much more neat with some wild lining. BTW, what did you use as a flap for the messenger bag?
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Apr 11 2006, 06:24 AM)
    so...just wondering if you guys stay up super late, and if so, what you do to keep entertained.

I'm usually up until 4 or 5 in the morning as well, and normally i'm just wasting time on the computer playing games and such, or browsing myspace. That's always a great time waster. Oh, I have also been known to put on some music and then dance around my room like a fool. Tis great fun, I think you should try it, and it might just tire you out a bit too wink.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Apr 16 2006, 03:12 PM)
    I'm usually up until 4 or 5 in the morning as well, and normally i'm just wasting time on the computer playing games and such, or browsing myspace. That's always a great time waster. Oh, I have also been known to put on some music and then dance around my room like a fool. Tis great fun, I think you should try it, and it might just tire you out a bit too wink.gif

Sounds like me when I hit the 3 AM wall.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Apr 16 2006, 12:12 PM)
    Oh, I have also been known to put on some music and then dance around my room like a fool. Tis great fun, I think you should try it, and it might just tire you out a bit too wink.gif

haha i'd love to do that, except my roommate isn't a night owl. i wish i had my car with me, then i could just drive around with the radio blasting and act like an absolute moron and dance around in my seat and sing off-key. it just isnt all that much fun when i'm sitting in my floor lounge and have my headphones on.

the next few days i'll prolly try to be an efficient insomniac though...chem midterm on tuesday, chem lab due tuesday, humanities paper due friday unsure.gif not fun.

checking this forum thingy and watching DH and GA...those are the only fun things i'm going to allow myself to do today. blaahhh.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 11 2006, 09:33 PM)
    what do you make girlinthedark? May I ask?

ive been gone for a while so i can finaly answer u.
    i make bracelets,rings,necklaces,pictures.
    of lots of things.
    wire,string.
    i should post some pictures of them
  • nice! i'm glad we have crafty board members and a kinda crafty post topic