In this Discussion

I'm going to Hawai'i tomorrow...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
The title pretty much says it. If you want a postcard, I'll try to send you one, just give me your mailing addy. smile.gif 'Cause postcards are fun and stuff like that.

Comments

• Waaa!! I'll miss you. Have a marvelous time! How long will you be there? If you see anyone from the cast of "Lost," I'll freak out. Take lots of pics and have a relaxing time. After the crazy long semester you've had, you deserve a tropical island with beef cakes who look like Cilian serving you margaritas. tongue.gif

(I'll PM you my address)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 19 2006, 01:49 PM)
    Waaa!! I'll miss you. Have a marvelous time! How long will you be there? If you see anyone from the cast of "Lost," I'll freak out. Take lots of pics and have a relaxing time. After the crazy long semester you've had, you deserve a tropical island with beef cakes who look like Cilian serving you margaritas. tongue.gif

(I'll PM you my address)

Hee, thanks! I'll be there 'til late on Wednesday. It's kind of a short trip, but worth it!
  • Which island are you going to?! Have FUNNNNNNNNNNN! Don't eaten by sharks. blink.gif
  • have fun!!

(btw...i love your new icon)
  • you sending to england'land?
  • QUOTE (Suggrr @ May 19 2006, 05:32 PM)
    Which island are you going to?! Have FUNNNNNNNNNNN! Don't eaten by sharks. blink.gif

I'm going back to Maui, to the same resort that I stayed at my Frosh year of high school. It's goooooorgeous. I'll be sure to watch out for sharks. wink.gif (I just got a lovely new bathing suit, too...biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 19 2006, 05:53 PM)
    (btw...i love your new icon)

Hee, thanks! I just made it like, last night or something.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 19 2006, 07:38 PM)
    you sending to england'land?

Of course! I have a friend who's lives in Cambridge (actually, Peterborough...), so if I'm sending to him, it would be unfair not to send to you!
  • I'm going to miss you SOOOOOO much, Katy. I'm also incredibly jealous that you'll be riding the water elevator while I'm dealing with bitchy customers. Have fun!
  • A WATER ELEVATOR!?!?
  • It's at the Grand Walaia Resort and Spa, it's one of a kind. Basically, you enter on the bottom in this metal door. Inside is a circular room that goes up about 15 or 20 feet and is open at the top. You sit on the sides on this seating area that goes all the way around. Then water starts to pour down on top of you and the person manning the elevator pushes on the rock walls to make the seating area spin around slowly and move up the room. When you get to the top, they let you out and you slide down a water slide. It's super fun!
  • Um. Katy, I might have to hate you a little bit now.

[I'mtotallykiddingyoushouldstillsendmeapostcard]
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 20 2006, 01:05 AM)
    Um. Katy, I might have to hate you a little bit now.
    [I'mtotallykiddingyoushouldstillsendmeapostcard]

Did I mention that this is a 5-star resort, with 9 restaurants, and a spa?

No, guess I didn't. wink.gif (Sorry, bragging is horrible.....I feel bad now....)
  • Plus, they have this series of water slides, a rope swing, and the most perfect beach EVER. They even give you leis when you arrive.
  • Plus she'll be near that adorable little Lost hobbit Dominic Monahan biggrin.gif
  • Nope, that's on the main island, sorry to burst your bubble. Katy is on Maui. But she will be close to Cheeseburger In Paradise.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 19 2006, 11:08 PM)
    Nope, that's on the main island, sorry to burst your bubble. Katy is on Maui. But she will be close to Cheeseburger In Paradise.

Ah, well if you can't have hobbits, at least you can have cheeseburgers.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 20 2006, 02:14 AM)
    Ah, well if you can't have hobbits, at least you can have cheeseburgers.

.....I think I'd rather the cheeseburger than the hobbit, haha.
  • If you ate a hobbit, would it be cannibalism? I mean, they aren't human, so would it?
  • hmm...like if you ate a prehistoric man, would it be cannabalism cause technically, they're a different species...

have an AMAZING time while we try to contain our jealousy.
  • ah man i wanted a fucking postcard

SHAME ON YOU BIRHGTON *shakes fist*

(i'll explain this later, but i really need to go to bed)

Hope you're having fun Katy. oh, I'm back btw lol x
  • Woo! Jen's back! BTW, I need you address so I can send you letters because I foresee our communication becoming a problem since I'll be working through most of the day.