In this Discussion

the most official ok go board joke thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 26 2006, 12:47 AM)
    What's worse than finding half a worm in your apple?

The Holocaust.

(sorry!)

hahahaha that's beautiful.

I love that talking muffin joke also.
  • Q: how much did the pirate pay for corn?
    A: A buck an ear!

ahahaha. It's so bad it almost circles around to being funny again.

After a pirate v. ninja conversation (pirates totally won), my guyfriend came up with a take off of the "what kind of movies do pirates see?" (A: "ARRRRRR rated ones") joke:

Q: what was the rating on the 12-year old pirate's movie?
    A: [done in pirate voice]: PG-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I almost laughed an eye out when he told it... but then again it was in the middle of a dress rehersal and i was high on Oscar Wilde's wit.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 26 2006, 06:38 PM)
    Q: what was the rating on the 12-year old pirate's movie?
    A: [done in pirate voice]: PG-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I almost laughed an eye out when he told it... but then again it was in the middle of a dress rehersal and i was high on Oscar Wilde's wit.

i dont actully get that one..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 26 2006, 03:07 PM)
    i dont actully get that one..

oh my..i'm shocked mellow.gif
  • me so dumb..
  • pirates! instant laughs.
  • the dudes who hae been selected to organize our frosh week or welcome week next year at uni have decided to make it a pirate theme...the froshes are called SEA-man!

HAHAHA I LOVE it

*jumps around*
  • Ok..nasty joke

Q. Why don't bunnies make noise while having sex?

A. They have cotton balls
  • World's Best Blonde Joke

edit: you know what's fun? Not knowing html code (and forgeting it doesn't really work on teh forum)
  • So a dyslexic guy walks into a bra.
  • Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler.
    Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dogs collar and twists, breaking the dogs neck.
    A reporter strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal," he starts writing n his notebook.
    "But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied.
    "Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were" said the reporter and starts again. "Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack," he continued writing in his notebook.
    "I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said.
    "I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays fan. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.
    "I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan." the child said.
    The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little French Bastard from Montreal Kills Beloved Family Pet."
  • i knew some jokes.
    then i forgot them
  • This makes me laugh. Like a lot. But please don't take me as racist.

Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."
  • "Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains."
    "Well shut them then."
    Funny in a weird way no?
  • QUOTE (The Disciple @ Jun 13 2006, 10:02 AM)
    "Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains."
    "Well shut them then."
    Funny in a weird way no?

i agree!

i'd write a joke but im afraid im not all that witty!!

thus i shall blink.gif
  • Two cows in field, one says yo the other, "Hows the whole gettin pregnant lark going?"
    The other cow replies, "not so well, i've decdided to get artificial insemination. Straight up, no bull..."

Two snowmen in a field, one says 'do you smell carrots?'
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 13 2006, 11:37 AM)
    Two snowmen in a field, one says 'do you smell carrots?'

!!!

Do you watch Lost?
  • Nope... Im guessing it was on that?

An englishmen, irishmen and a scotsman walk into a bar. the barman says 'is this some kind of joke?'

Boom Boom
  • what did the man with two left feet buy?

flip flips