In this Discussion

the offical world cup thread

Comments

• Wow, that last goal that Spain scored was absolutely beautiful.
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 14 2006, 11:53 AM)
    Wow, that last goal that Spain scored was absolutely beautiful.

*GAH NEED TO SEE IT *

shakes fist hard at cursed work!*
  • GOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOL!

Man, I love Univision... spanish announcers are truely fabuloso.

Oh no, Tunisia just made a great run to the goal and he fell down. Poor guy, that would have been another goal!
  • that spain goal was erotic
  • QUOTE (The King of Kings @ Jun 14 2006, 12:35 PM)
    that spain goal was erotic

some1 needs to send me a clip before my head explodes
  • I missed it as well. the Tunisia and Saudi game was pretty good. Feel a bit sorry for the Saudis, should of won that much but they were just too wack at the back.

ooooo! I forgot, BBC interactive funs the highlights of the days games. Yoink! Come on Poland!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 14 2006, 02:17 PM)
    I missed it as well. the Tunisia and Saudi game was pretty good. Feel a bit sorry for the Saudis, should of won that much but they were just too wack at the back.

ooooo! I forgot, BBC interactive funs the highlights of the days games. Yoink! Come on Poland!

originally i thought saudi would win but i had my doubts coming into today's game!!

hmmm
    yay i need to check it out
  • COME ON YOU POLANDIENS

ive got my japan and england flags up next to each other

they look very happy

pics shall be taken when the camra returns home
  • hahahaha oh lord panda puff!!! I shall take a pic of me laying in my pile of jerseys tonight...juste pour vous
  • A goal in the 91st minute?! That was amazing! Poor Poland...
  • GOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOL!!!!!

AND THEY WIN WITH A GOAL A MINUTE BEFORE IT ENDS. Very fabulous. That thing where like they tried to score about 5 times one after another was pretty weird. I thought they had a goal there but I guess it went out.
  • You mean right before the actual goal? They did score but there was an offsides call so it didn't count.
  • Oh, alright. I didn't catch that, but I knew something was going on.

Ahh England and Ecuador games tomorrow. wub.gif
  • poor poland

they got hard done by
  • Better for us, if Germany had drawn and Ecuador won tomorrow we'd probably play the germanians. Although as big Alan said, exact words 'Everyone in this group is fuckin shit. we'll kill em all.. come on England!'. Gary Lineker pulled a mooney just after
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Jun 14 2006, 05:16 AM)
    I must say Kaylee and KoKAndy overrate Japan. They fucked up except GK Kawaguchi, he is the man. Rest of them are like a sissy whose organ withers just when his girlfriend is ready in bed. Sorry if I'm talking mean but I was so mad at them.

You guys saw the game of Brazil vs. Croatia, huh? Croatia lose but they did great. There will be no chance for Australia and Japan to get through.
    What a waste! Poor KoKAndy. You can only use it as a handkerchief and blow your nose sad.gif.
    I felt so ashamed...

only just seen this post, japan willgo though! have confidence chuck! =p

i love my flags, go japand and england

also mick mcarthy should never comentait on football

the stupid angry barstool
  • my brother visited Ecuador for three weeks in January with his college (taking Latin American Studies).
    so I'll probably be rooting for them. yes yes.

I'm so pissed that I'm still in school, though. I haven't seen barely any of the games because I get out at 2:05 and then I go to the library and stuff, so I don't get home until all the games are over.
  • england to win 2-0

and rooney will play for more then 20 mins
  • I predict Beckham will play from the start.