• 10 v 9 ahhh

this game is a fucking mess.
  • indeed, what the hell is going on!
  • goooooal!

no offsides

LIES

what a great game
  • That ref sucked a big one.
  • haha. first ghana beating the Czechs, and then the crazy US-Italy game...
    this day was reeeaaallly exciting, to say the least.

the US isn't out of this tournament yet!
    but, if the US moves on at all, it'll be with Italy too.
    we need a US win against Ghana, and Italy win against Czech Republic.

and that referee SUCKED! the red card against italy, yeah, ok, I can see that because brian mcbride got elbowed in the face and started bleeding everywhere.

but the cards against pablo mastroeni and eddie pope were just stupid.
    theres been too many cards this whole tournament.

and I'm really sorry about the own goal for italy. it sucks that the US couldn't get one of our own.
    but, maybe the US is getting progressively better, because today they actually played instead of their first game. that would be good.

finally, CLINT DEMPSEY is freaking awesome and I love him and he got to play today and that made me really effing happy because hes my favoritest ever (on the national team, at least) and he did pretty well, and im happy.
    (and the revs played tonight, but i missed the whole game and no one has told me the results yet. damn, i just remembered that and now im upset. what happened?)

edit: one-one tie with DC United, pretty good considering their the best team in the league right now. Andy Dorman scored, that makes me happy, i like him.
  • That ref was horrific! But...

I thought Clint Dempsey was awesome too! He's my new favorite player. The commentators were all like, "Look at his footwork!" It was a pretty interesting game.
  • everyone who was sent off desurved it

poor japan..still in it

come on brazil
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 18 2006, 12:10 AM)
    and I'm really sorry about the own goal for italy. it sucks that the US couldn't get one of our own.

I don't know, did you see that US guy standing RIGHT there. He moved so that the ball would go in and he watched it, so I bet they would have had that goal rather it Italy or USA that scored it. It would have been as simple as the US just tapping it as it drifted by to call it their goal, but that would have been useless.

Yeah, USA played very well, in my opinion - comapared to the Czech game. And with nine players!? They would have won if DUMB ASS MCBRIDE WASN'T STANDING OFFSIDES.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 18 2006, 11:25 AM)
    poor japan..still in it

laugh.gif
  • good brazil

japan just need to beat them now..

EASY
  • your head must really be full of crazy if you think Japan is going to easily beat Brazil.
  • brazil are gonna rest key players

japan have more of a shot

japan have been screwd in the fact both there matchs have been in the full sun

thats some tireing heat
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 18 2006, 12:52 PM)
    I don't know, did you see that US guy standing RIGHT there. He moved so that the ball would go in and he watched it, so I bet they would have had that goal rather it Italy or USA that scored it.

good point. still, i would have liked it if the US had scored their goal themselves.

and Clint Dempsey is still the man. he has a rap video:
    Deuce

I know, it would be cooler if it wasn't rap, right?
    its not really surprising, since he grew up in a poor hispanic neighborhood in East Texas and stuff.
    anyways, I didn' t like it at first, but its grown on me. also, the story behind it all is pretty incredible stuff.
    story. read it.
  • id like to stop talking about the italy/usa game now....cos if we dont win or tie we're fucked!
    *weeps* and ill be 80 bucks in the hole!!

anyone watch the swiss game today
  • i watch all
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 19 2006, 02:41 PM)
    i watch all

what are your thoughts?
  • average

holy crap at spain loseing

up your face mardy spain custemer at work

"SPAIN A'GOING WIN!"

ha
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 19 2006, 03:35 PM)
    average
    holy crap at spain loseing

up your face mardy spain custemer at work

"SPAIN A'GOING WIN!"

ha

AHAHHAHAHA

so ive worked out all the odds of italia making it to the group of 16

if italia wins - we are in for sure - 7pts - and at that point either gha or usa will be 2nd in the group ( gha if they win or tie and usa if they win)

If italia ties they will get in as well and will be 2nd in the grop if gha wins and 1st if the usa wins or ties

IF italia looses and gha wins - then italia is out and gha and usa will be tied for points so i guess goals for? will determine the winner of that gorup

IF italia looses and usa wins - usa and italia will be tied for 2nd in the group with 4 points - again based on goals

if italia looses and usa/gha tie - then italia will be tied with gha for 2nd in the group!
  • ahhh we had better win so I can relax for a few days. When's the next Italy game? Thursday? Friday?
  • i think it is thursday!

forza azzurrri