In this Discussion

the offical world cup thread

Comments

• YAY ITALY! haha

too bad the US can't pull anything off. Sucks for anyone who actually expected us to go somewhere after that CR game. I hope Ghana goes really far cause they've been playing pretty damn well.

EDIT: ooooh nevermind, those poor guys are screwed playing Brazil next...
  • japan to beat brazil latter

please
  • brazil can go sod off

as can the cheating auzzy barstoools
  • MUAHAHA YES ITALIA WON!!

FORZA AZZURRI! *dances*

god knows i felt the weight of the world off my shoulders once they won...not to mention the joking razzing from the rest of the office!!!

yay

haha i want gha to kick ass ! hahaha if they beat brazil i will rejoice in the streets and buy a ghana jersey
  • Andy how did we cheat?! Didn't you see the croatians? They are the filthiest players ever!
  • well giggles - it looks like we shall be meeting in the group of 16.....be warned....
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 23 2006, 05:55 AM)
    Andy how did we cheat?! Didn't you see the croatians? They are the filthiest players ever!

you cheated in the japan game, i hold gruges

at least itally is gunna rape you
  • When did we cheat in the Aus - Jap game? Oh wait, maybe you're getting confused with when the Australian goalie was PUSHED out of the way. Come on man, why do you hate australia so much? Is it because of me?

Anyway, I'm tired and I don't care if we lose against Italy, we've still made history
  • hahahahhaha one of my british friends called my cell and left me the following message

"hello...is this the arch diocese of toronto....I am calling to report a miracle...Italy has made it into the next round of the world cup...without their olympic diving team"

cheeky bastard dry.gif
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 23 2006, 04:38 PM)
    When did we cheat in the Aus - Jap game? Oh wait, maybe you're getting confused with when the Australian goalie was PUSHED out of the way. Come on man, why do you hate australia so much? Is it because of me?

Anyway, I'm tired and I don't care if we lose against Italy, we've still made history

i love austrailia and have many amazing auzzie friends who i love to bits

they still cheated against japan

nothing you can say will change my veiw!

oh and viva le itally, they have a great anthem
  • YAY!

everytime i hear it i want to march with a batton!
  • Good luck to italia
  • what a game

what a goal

erotic
  • David Beckham = Bloody legend
  • Yeah, that was incredible. Right in the goal! Beautiful, Beckham!
  • EEAAASY

give us a challange please
  • Portugal will be effing hard. I think that they will beat Holland and then we'll play them.. and I don't think we can beat them (wow, what kind of fan am I =P)
  • eh we are going all the way this year

show some confidence!
  • I missed an England game this morning? damn.
  • you missed a good game!

find highlites