In this Discussion

the offical world cup thread

Comments

• Buahahahaha.

That's all I'm saying.

*runs away*
  • Thats not fair. At least we had a chance of winning. The US is shite at football, you want some dirty cheating teams to win the world cup AGAIN?! Well, whatever. (I'm not having a go at you, I'm just generally fucked off)
  • wow. i feel really bad for england right now.
    rooney didn't really deserve a red card, even though he really shouldn't have stepped on the guy and/or lost his temper w/ ronaldo.
    anyways, it always sucks to lose on penalties. it also sucks to have to see all the england players crying afterwards. gah, i hate stupid and/or ugly losses in general. england played better today than they had all tournament, but it didn't help in the end.
    I'm really really sorry for all you englanders.
    i mean, its not really a disappointment when the US loses, because its expected, but it always hurts to see someone with a good chance knocked out. especially when i actually like them.

in other news, go France! mwahaha brazil gets knocked out, which makes me happy. that was a really fun game, not at all like the england/portugal one. and I've decided france should definitely win against portugal, and maybe even win it all. either them or germany. yes.

I want that emoticon to be placed with the other emotes on the board
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 2 2006, 04:41 AM)
    wow. i feel really bad for england right now.
    rooney didn't really deserve a red card, even though he really shouldn't have stepped on the guy and/or lost his temper w/ ronaldo.
    anyways, it always sucks to lose on penalties. it also sucks to have to see all the england players crying afterwards. gah, i hate stupid and/or ugly losses in general. england played better today than they had all tournament, but it didn't help in the end.
    I'm really really sorry for all you englanders.
    i mean, its not really a disappointment when the US loses, because its expected, but it always hurts to see someone with a good chance knocked out. especially when i actually like them.

in other news, go France! mwahaha brazil gets knocked out, which makes me happy. that was a really fun game, not at all like the england/portugal one. and I've decided france should definitely win against portugal, and maybe even win it all. either them or germany. yes.

i was so very close to tears after the match, just like i was 8 years ago

i now want france to win

ZEEZOO is a god
  • france shall win against germany in the final. They'll also avenge Australia by killing itally.

P.S And That's How I Like It. status

P.P.S 1,590 posts
  • beckham has now quit as captin

but will continue playing and such

john terry for captin please
  • this is a random and unnecessary addition to this thread, but i actually cried when argentina lost.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jul 3 2006, 12:32 PM)
    this is a random and unnecessary addition to this thread, but i actually cried when argentina lost.

SAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DARBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, i realized i hadn't been to the okgo boards in ages, so i decided to stop by an visit! and then i saw this thread about the world cup and my disappointment in argentina's lost returned and i had to post about it... but anyway how's it going??
  • i feel your pain old old oldschooler
  • and then there were 3

bye bye germany, enjoy the long trip home
  • WOOO ITALY!!! Grosso and Del Piero will be my heros forever!! (at least until I see who scores in the final)
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jul 3 2006, 05:32 PM)
    this is a random and unnecessary addition to this thread, but i actually cried when argentina lost.

HEY SAI smile.gif.
    It was really sad, I believed that Argentina would go to the final.

Congrats to Italy. 2 goals in last few moments, in a wink of my eyes. Football is so thrilling.

Now I say, Go Portugal.
  • why would you say go portugal =(
  • I say go Portugal too. Wouldn't you rather England have lost to the winner of the World Cup instead of the team that was only 3rd or 4th place?
  • Haha no. I don't want them to win. If they play as poorly as they played against us and manage to win, I will be gutted. I mean I said that when France kicked us out of god, I don't even remember, but they won. It was like 98 or something. But nah, Portugal play dirty. I'd rather they get to the final and get arse raped. But I'm just nasty like that. I want italy to win, I think it'd be awesome.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 5 2006, 12:26 PM)
    why would you say go portugal =(

I didn't mean to make you =(, but I like Portugal for no particular reason.
    They lost anyway, are you happy now?

Netherlands, Ukraine, Argentina, England, Germany every country I had supported was gone. Portugal was not an exception...I'm a curse... =(
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Jul 5 2006, 10:08 PM)
    Netherlands, Ukraine, Argentina, England, Germany every country I had supported was gone. Portugal was not an exception...I'm a curse... =(

Please root for France!! haha

I'm praying that I don't have to work Sunday so I can watch the game. How much would that SUCK if I couldn't?
  • Woohoo yay Italy!