In this Discussion

OK Go on VMAs

Comments

• Don't even think about touching my sister, asshole

I call this the funky scarecrow

QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 2 2006, 10:25 PM)
    Haha, no, I'll be fine. Maybe you could print them off and make a hilarious flipbook..!

Yeah really, has anyone done that with my funnyAndyface series?? Hahaha
  • I'm randomly popping in here, so I don't know what's been said and what hasn't..but two comments:

VMA performance..amazing. The first time I watched it (the magic of Tivo!) I was with a friend, so I kept my excitement inside. I watched it again just a little bit ago and squeed some, 'cause aw.

And when they finished the dance, just after they got off the tredmills, Damian did this really cute excited jump/fistpump thing. <3
  • Well, Karleigh has a surprise for the boards. Karleigh was given some pictures that are of a lot of importance to the OK Go community, but wasn't given permission to share them until now. Right now, only one is available for showing, but it's a GOOD one. So good that no other photos of its kind were ever taken. However, no posting on the JC, they are too fangirlish to appreciate this.

Send gifts if you must.
  • lol new balance. not so hip Damian. Tim's face is priceless. *saves*
  • I'm just digging on Damian's shorts.

BTW, that picture was taken in May 2005 when they did the dance originally. They're facing the opposite direction they are in the video and are looking at the mirrors, which are covered by the silver sheet in the video. That's the Zebra Room where the Snark-A-Snoops perform.
  • Um. I think Damian has the same shoes as my grandpa.
  • that cool, your like the fan correspondent between the band and..well the fans, lol. thanks for the pictures, and all those to come.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 3 2006, 01:12 PM)
    Don't rub it in.

P.S. Thank you guys so much for the caps!! wub.gif

I wasn't trying to rub it in, I just wasn't sure if you had assumed it wouldn't work on account of the fact we can't watch stuff on VH1 or not.
  • It's funny, only Tim remembers my name, the rest of the guys have to be refreshed. I bet they don't even know i have these pictures. It makes me feel like a spy.
  • Karleigh! Thanks for sharing!

Tim without glasses is different. But I think I've seen him without glasses before... so I'm not sure why this is coming up now.
  • You're welcome, there will be more, swear.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 3 2006, 02:17 PM)
    You're welcome, there will be more, swear.

I'd ask you to marry me, but I already married Kaethe.

Unless you're into polygamy...
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 3 2006, 12:35 AM)

..wait, so the old school mormons were right after all?

sheesh. thanks for not telling us, god.
  • Hey Karleigh? I kind of love you. That picture made my life. Literally.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 3 2006, 12:02 AM)
    Well, Karleigh has a surprise for the boards. Karleigh was given some pictures that are of a lot of importance to the OK Go community, but wasn't given permission to share them until now. Right now, only one is available for showing, but it's a GOOD one. So good that no other photos of its kind were ever taken. However, no posting on the JC, they are too fangirlish to appreciate this.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/the...r/treadmill.jpg
    Send gifts if you must.

umm... Andy and Tim are wearing the same pants, just in different colors, I'm pretty sure.

thats an awesome pic.

I am anxiously awaiting more.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 11:35 PM)

and into raising illegal koalas on a farm.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 3 2006, 02:40 PM)
    and into raising illegal koalas on a farm.

That too! We could name the illegal koalas after OK GO board members.
  • Yes, so if Karleigh chooses not to join us we'll name our first born koala after her.
  • I guess that's fair.