In this Discussion

OK Go Five November shows w/Death Cab for Cutie!

Comments

• Yeah I'm not going to watch Death Cab, I'll be stalking Ok Go while they're on. I don't actually like DC.
  • and I've never heard of this place The Republic...where the hell is that?
  • I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but the tour dates have been posted on Death Cab's website with ticket information.

http://www.deathcabforcutie.com
  • 11-26-06
    11-27-06
    11-28-06
    11-29-06
    11-30-06

^^^^
    are the okgo opening shows
  • It's funny, I was looking at the OK Go headlining tour dates for Florida, and the date for Orlando is Dec. 1, one day after the Houston show with DCFC. Either they're going to leave the second they finish the show, or they're going to fly to Florida to finish out the tour. Either way, they're cutting it SUPER close.
  • wait... where did you find Ok Go's headlining tour dates?
  • **looks innocent**

I don't know....

((if I have photos from the original HIGA practices, it shouldn't be hard to get a hold of dates, but I don't like to brag, and I only know of 2 dates because they're the only ones that effect me))
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:40 PM)
    **looks innocent**

I don't know....

((if I have photos from the original HIGA practices, it shouldn't be hard to get a hold of dates, but I don't like to brag, and I only know of 2 dates because they're the only ones that effect me))

haha, okay then.

I don't begrudge you insider info, I was just hopeful. I really wish I knew the Boston date now so I could start working on my parentals.

but, I'll just have to wait. they know how much I wanna go, and my mom seems sympathetic, so I should be okay.
  • I have no idea when the Boston show is, sorry.
  • i really hope the guys hit texas after the 21st (cause that's my buhday, smile.gif ) but yah...since its so close to thanksgiving. i really doubt it.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Sep 5 2006, 10:49 PM)
    i really hope the guys hit texas after the 21st (cause that's my buhday, smile.gif ) but yah...since its so close to thanksgiving. i really doubt it.

This is really random, but I just noticed you're from McAllen... I was down there this weekend. Yay!

haha, ok I'm done with my pointless story now.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:46 PM)
    I have no idea when the Boston show is, sorry.

's all good. I'll just have to be patient, like everyone else.
  • Ha, I guess I am really impatient.
  • wooo tickets go on sale on Tuesday for the Nola show!! I'm so excited!
  • Don't rub it in. dry.gif

I'm so bummed I'm missing the DCFC shows.
  • Any idea why there is no pre-sale scheduled for the Houston show? sad.gif
  • Maybe it depends on the venue?
  • QUOTE (Rainymorn @ Sep 6 2006, 01:30 PM)
    Any idea why there is no pre-sale scheduled for the Houston show? sad.gif

I was wondering the same thing, but I think it's because the place they're playing isn't really a music venue, so that may be it.
  • Could be. The show is not on the Hobby Center's calendar yet.
  • Isn't the hobby center ginormous? How are those 2 bands going to draw such a large crowd?