In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 11 2006, 08:59 PM)
    ive never given blood to a blood bank, but i feel like i dont do anything..
    i think im gona start donating once every month.

Truth: It would be bad for your health at your age to donate often. You should probably not do it any more than every 6 months, if even that. I try to donate blood once a year.
  • Giggle...

Truth: I was at a quite awesome Mando Diao gig saturday, and I've decided that they rock. Even though they are a bit moody.
  • mando dioa are amazing

i love them so much, yet ill probally never see them

sadness
  • im prety sure we dont get paid for our blood over here..

truth:i told my mom i wanted to give blood, and instead of her saying thats nice, she kept saying how she doubts they will want my blood cause i dont eat right..
    she kept picking out the faults in my idea..

truth:im always hungry.
  • truth: I haven't had a proper haircut for a year
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 13 2006, 12:08 PM)
    im prety sure we dont get paid for our blood over here..
    truth:i told my mom i wanted to give blood, and instead of her saying thats nice, she kept saying how she doubts they will want my blood cause i dont eat right..
    she kept picking out the faults in my idea..

truth:im always hungry.

One great thing about blood donation is that it's a great, easy and cheap way to find out if you're unhealthy. I wasn't allowed to donate in January after they gave me a pre-test (which they always do before taking your blood) and finding my hemoglobin levels were too low for them to take my blood. This basically meant I don't have enough iron and I have to start eating more red meat and green veggies and so on. If I hadn't donate I would never have known I was unhealthy happy.gif So hey, give it a go, if they reject you it's OK, they'll tell you how to fix the problem and you can come back in 6 months time and do it again.

Though, IDK you're under 18 yes? In Aus you can't donate without parental consent if you're 18 so ...
  • Truth: Too much talk about donating blood makes Emmett an unhappy chappy.

Truth: When god doesn't follow the topic properly it makes Emmett not a glad lad

Truth: God will back me up in telling Karleigh that it snows in Australia and that Australia does have mountains
  • Truth: It does snow in Australia and we have awesome mountains.
  • Truth: It's undeniable that Australia is pretty damn awesome.
  • truth: what you just said is true
  • Truth: I think giggleguy is awesome simply 'cause he's from Victoria. w00t!
  • Truth: I'm hooked in idiotic soap operas, like 7th heaven and Home and away.
  • HOME AND AWAY?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH SHITTY AUSTRALIAN SOAPS AT LEAST WATCH NEIGHBOURS.

Truth: I know the girl who plays Amanda on Home and Away from before she was famous.
  • truth neighbours rules
  • YES NEIGHBOURS DOES RULE

truth: i know whats going to happen in neighbours in the future hahaha
  • truth: I KNOW MORE THAN ALL OF YOU, AHAHA.
  • I don't think they even show neighbours here...

truth: I'm getting cable sometime in the near future, and then I'll have even more ridiculous shows to follow (instead of studying like I should)
  • Truth: I have an unhealthy obsession with television and the song, "Television, Television".
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 14 2006, 05:46 PM)
    YES NEIGHBOURS DOES RULE

truth: i know whats going to happen in neighbours in the future hahaha

as do i, as my sister ruins everything if i so much as begin to talk to her these days

(holy sister reference)
  • truth: i love carrots and veggie dip.

truth: i find the peoples unhappyness at school uplifting
    lol

truth: i miss roro even tho i just talked to her on myspace a min ago.