In this Discussion

OK Go Five November shows w/Death Cab for Cutie!

1235»

Comments

• QUOTE (untidytowns @ Sep 14 2006, 10:07 PM)
    a ticket link for the houston show went up on superunison last night but some asshats hacked the website! no!

exhibit a: http://www.superunison.com

(but the good news is that they're not selling via ticketmaster.)

that sucks some one hacked the site.
    oh btw i love your icon. sondre is awesome!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 14 2006, 09:47 PM)
    Their cover of This Charming Man is pretty good.

they covered this charming man?!

anyone got a link so i can listen to it somewhere

they better be swinging flowers over there head!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 14 2006, 03:58 PM)
    ummm "title and registsration" got me into deathcab... I'm annoyed by soul meets body....

The only album I've listened to in entierty is the first one. And lots of the other random songs are very amazing.

point: stay, your opinion might change

Inertia and curiosity will probably result in my staying for DCFC even though I'd much rather spend my time trying to grab a glimpse of our boys at the stage door after the show. Speaking of after the show, how accessible are they to fans? A newbie is dying to know...
  • I've never had a problem finding them. Well, I've only been to 2 shows... but from everything I've heard, they should be pretty easy to get to.

And you wouldn't necesarily have to leave to find them before death cab finishes. When I saw them at the Panic! at the disco show they were out at the end of the concert after panic! had finished... I'm not sure how early they came out before that though.
  • I got my tickets for Houston!!! Right Orchestra, Row G Seats 1 and 2. I ordered as soon as Ticketmaster opened the show for sale this morning. I'm so excited - I'm finally going to get to see OK GO!

Out of curiosity, I looked for tix about 4 minutes later, and best available was Center Orchestra, Row NN - 3 rows from the back.

Now I must find someone to go with me, cause I'm not sure if my hubby will want to - especially if I plan to hang around outside to try to meet them while DCFC is playing! LOL
  • I'm officially not going.

The seats are pretty bad by this point, and being as I don't have a credit card someone else would have to order them and none of my friends know if they can go.

So, I'm feeling really good right now. I was looking forward to this way too much. Ah well, I'll still see them at buzzfest. And I won't be required to stay in a seat. Ick, seats.
  • I'm not so quite sure I wanna go since it's seated. I think I'm just going to have to wait till next time.
  • yah i'm totally not going to the houston show. i'm not leaving in the middle of the week and plus its cost like 40 bucks. and its not even general admission. i'll just wait till the next time they hit texas