In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• Truth: I love cheesecake.
  • truth: i like someone, for a long time actually..
    and he likes me, and i want to have one of thoes long lasting relationships.
    like one of thoes really long lasting ones, but im not ready for that yet.... and i think he isnt either, but he wants to be.
  • Truth: I really feel uncomfortable with the whole drinking scene sometimes. I really only feel comfortable when around close friends or when in a bar where I can have one drink and have a good time.

Truth: Alfred Pellan is amazing

• truth: the weather DOES affect my knee
  • truth: i hate it when people open on MSN with a !NUDGE!

truth: i don't hate most of the people on here. in fact i like most of them, but because of my low tolerance for bullshit and stupidity no one thinks i like them. just ask my favorites, i'm AWESOME!!
  • Truth: Dave is awesome.

but I never know if your really on msn or not... next time I'm opening with a nudge.
  • Truth i am anoyed that i have to work on my b'day
  • Truth: I haven't had sex in ages and I miss it but due to stupid feelings and emotions I can't have sex unless I'm in love WHICH MEANS I WON'T HAVE SEX FOR AGES.

Sob.
  • how old are u?
    out of curiosity
  • Truth: I am 20 wink.gif
  • lol ok ^^

ps.
    why is everyone on here older than me.. accept for like 3 ppl...
  • Truth: 'Cause you're special? lols
  • truth: um . o i got one.
    i had a nervous breakdown on friday and i started crying manically and talking non stop about all the shit going on around me lately.. (which happens to be a fucking lot) and my mom and brother are just sitting there like,.. wtf.
    my mom rudely says "sarah your telling me too much" and i like freaked and yelled i need someone to talk to.. so i think this is normal.. hmm

truth:i cry for no reason sometimes. like once i couldnt find my special triangle eraser so i cried while looking for it..

hmmm

truth: im disgusted with myself when ever i eat fast food..
  • You cry all the time? I was like that in my final year of High school. Then I was diagnosed with depression again. Perhaps you should see a doctor?
  • i am on friday lol
    im gona get tested for a thiroid (sp) problem,
    and my mom wants me to tell the doc about all my problems..
    so im makin a list.
    cause im not gona remember.
    like how i almost never feel hunger.
  • That's a very good idea smile.gif Gluck with your appointment.
  • hmm

truth: i have horrible cramps and i feel like im gona vomit...
  • Truth: I cut off the neck of almost alot of my *non* cool shirts, because I feel like they I can't breath.

Truth: Sometimes I would love to trade wisdom for innocence.
  • Truth: I think I might truly just flat-out love someone, but I'm too scared to open my mouth about it.

Truth: I love Roman ruins, and I resent the fact that Paris has hardly any.

Truth: My grammar class makes me want to cry.
  • TRUTH: My sister just got back from school *and I feel too lazy to open the door *hee**