In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• the king of kings is back for a bit
  • QUOTE (IngridLouise @ Sep 23 2006, 11:45 PM)
    ^ Has anything new happened, or is the same old hate? lol

Ash G announcing that "Taking the Walk" is the sequel to "Strong Enough to Break" then DELETING his post and censoring anyone who tries to talk about it.

Fuck that man is infuriating. I used to think he just got a bad wrap 'til he personally emailed all the New Zealand fans and threatened them all with a lawsuit if SETB got leaked. Now I know he's just an arsehole.
  • lol. I heard about that. I wonder what the hell is going on. Why would you post something like that if you didn't want people to talk about it...!?
  • QUOTE (IngridLouise @ Sep 24 2006, 09:48 AM)
    lol. I heard about that. I wonder what the hell is going on. Why would you post something like that if you didn't want people to talk about it...!?

You mean ASIDE from the fact he's an ARSEHOLE?

Meanwhile, my mother was supposed to be leaving for England in 2 minutes time but I just got a phonecall from her telling me her flight was cancelled 'cause the fucking plane broke down and all the other flights to England are full today and the earliest she can leave will more than likely be Wednesday.

I feel bad for her 'cause it must be a real anti climax. She doesn't get a whole lot of holidays 'cause she's a teacher and this was one of her few ops to go visit her friends there and now she's got 3 days wasted at the least. But I feel bad for me too, 'cause I was in YAYYYY I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR THREE WEEKS mode.

And now that mode has been cancelled. Sniff.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 22 2006, 08:17 AM)
    I am having the worst. fucking. week. ever. EVER.
    I'm going to go cry some more now.
    Edit: 2,901 posts? wtf?

dont feel bad.
    i found out one of my friends has cancer..
    and ive had nothing but emotions piling up.
    so i had a nervous break down and cried non stop infront of my mother and brother..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 24 2006, 12:38 PM)
    dont feel bad.
    so i had a nervous break down and cried non stop infront of my mother and brother..

Don't feel bad sad.gif I'm sure your friend will be OK. I currently have 3 friends suffering from cancer so I know how you feel (2 of them are from the one family, talk about unlucky). Just be brave for your friend 'cause they're going to need your support and don't be one of those assholes who never visits them in hospital wink.gif Cancer is an easy way of finding out who your real friends are (some of my friends haven't heard from a lot of their friends since they were diagnosed. It's disgusting).
  • yea. and one of my friends said she cant talk to her like she did before she found out my other friend had cancer.
    i dont know if thats her being a bitch, or not knowing how to react.
  • It could be either. I'd rec just giving her some time to adjust. Everyone reacts to scary thingsdifferently. It's a scary thing to have happen. My Bosses wife died of ovarian and pancreatic cancer in May (two very hard ones to recover from sad.gif) and I avoided my boss like the plague for a week 'cause I was so terrified, I had no idea what to say to him.
  • QUOTE (The King of Kings @ Sep 23 2006, 11:39 PM)
    the king of kings is back for a bit

fairwell sweet king
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 23 2006, 10:38 PM)
    dont feel bad.

Eep. You win the "worst week ever" from me.

*hugs*
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 23 2006, 03:29 PM)
    apparently they're going to play the HIGA vid on MM in a couple of mins. watch, all you canadian home dogs.

THOSE BITCHES! They wait like three months and then play it when I'm at my dad's house with a whopping three channels at my disposal.. dry.gif
  • tomato + potato = Pomato!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 24 2006, 05:47 PM)
    tomato + potato = Pomato!

i prefer tomacco myself...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 24 2006, 03:55 PM)
    i prefer tomacco myself...

mmm, I could go for some tomacco flavored pomatos right now. I think there is something wrong with my brain right now. I need re-programming. There are some crossed wires!
  • I think I've damaged my shoulder.

I'm double jointed so I can usually partially dislocate my shoulders and thumbs and I've had an intense pain in my left shoulder for nearly a day now. I have a feeling I may have popped it ou tin my sleep on Friday night and now there's something seriously wrong with it.

I can hardly move it without shark pain. Oww. I'm going to give it another two days or so and if it's still hurting I'm calling my uncle (Orthopedic Surgeon).

sad.gif Boo.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 24 2006, 10:05 PM)
    I think I've damaged my shoulder.
    I've had an intense pain in my left shoulder for nearly a day now. I have a feeling I may have popped it ou tin my sleep on Friday night and now there's something seriously wrong with it.
    sad.gif Boo.

eek! i'm sorry. that sounds incredibly painful.

unrelated: i'm SUPER bored. it's 2:30a right now and i can't sleep and i don't really feel like doing my ochem.
    no one else is up. i'm booorrrreed. blahh.

damn...tomorrow's monday too. i should prolly get some sleep.
  • Sometimes I resent being born in the 80s.

I wish I'd been born in the 60s instead.
  • Fuck. Fuck fuck.

I just keep getting more stressed and worried about this, but I'm too fucking scared to open my mouth and say anything, and everyone is telling me to do something different.

Why can't I just relax and let things happen as they do?

And now I'm too preoccupied to concentrate on my work. Fuck.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 24 2006, 06:26 PM)
    THOSE BITCHES! They wait like three months and then play it when I'm at my dad's house with a whopping three channels at my disposal.. dry.gif

they played higa on the wedge a couple of weeks ago... and A million ways was one of the honourable mentions on "MUCH TOP 10 most coreographed videos" They played it for like 10 seconds... THEY PROMISED ME OK GO AND ALL I GOT WAS 10 SECONDS!

I think OK GO might be coming to MTV canada's show when they come to toronto. I asked someone from mtv canada and they said they were trying to get them. IF they go on I'll have a full day of ok go stalking.
  • I love sweatshits.

I'm going to curl up in mine and watch the end of Lost in Translation.

Sleep is going to be wonderful.