In this Discussion

Truth

1131415161719»

Comments

• Truth: I dislike my Bosses wife but I'm not sure if it's because I think she's a bad person or if it's because I might possibly have a crush on my boss.
  • Truth: I don't know why I alwasy get crushes on guys that already have gf's, and the thing is, I don't even KNOW that they have gf's after they like either say they do, or I somehow find out. It's tiresome.
  • truth: I think I'm finally growing up a bit- the guy I like now is the first crush I've ever had that actually gets more attractive when I think about his having male parts. its weird.
  • Truth: I'm slightly depressed than I'm not married, even though I'm only 20, I'm terrified of not being married before I'm 30.
  • ^^ so am I.
  • truth: i just ended my friendship if thats what u would like to call it with kyle t. (that guy who argues with me and treats me like an ignorant child.)
  • ^ clapclapclap for you.
    I know it probably sucks now, but if you felt like you needed to end the friendship in the first place, then its probably for the best.

truth: so this guy was supposed to ask me out on tuesday (he told my friend he was planning on it)... and he hasn't yet... and I feel inadequate. I spent the whole day with him in boston today, and still nothing.

eh... I give up. guys are idiots.
  • TRUTH: I love to sing until my voice cracks.
  • truth:ive been looking online for a vanilla cupcake recipe without weird things like egg whites or self rising flour and all that.. i found one once but i cant find it again..
  • Truth: I have bad OCD.

Another truth, which is influenced by this threads first post: I can't listen to Dymanite without dancing or being insane or anything. I just have to do it.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 7 2006, 05:03 AM)
    eh... I give up. guys are idiots.

truth: i totally agree on that.i've asked a guy out twice and he managed to "escape" without dening directly.
  • i third that notion........
  • truth: I said I was scared of flying, when really I was scared to leave everyone behind again

truth: Canada is begining to feel more like home than the states (my old house not included). I'm beginning to feel more comfortable on the streets here and in Solin and McGill than in places like NYC or wandering around my old town

truth: I'm afraid to start writing this paper because I'm afraid I'm going to fail (which is untrue) and letting my family down

truth: It's weird to be attached again... and not mind.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 10 2006, 07:37 PM)
    truth: Canada is begining to feel more like home than the states (my old house not included). I'm beginning to feel more comfortable on the streets here and in Solin and McGill than in places like NYC or wandering around my old town

Did you like your first Canadian thanksgiving??
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 10 2006, 11:53 PM)
    Did you like your first Canadian thanksgiving??

I was actually in the states for canadian thanksgiving (since it was a long weekend). I heard the feast they had up here in Solin was FANTASTIC. My mom did make stuffing though, I'll give her that much. biggrin.gif I know the American kids are having a regular ol' American Thanksgiving up here since very few people are going home. Eating lots in general is always good.
  • Truth: I hate it when guys assume, that because your being nice to them, you're gonna sleep with them.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 13 2006, 06:44 AM)
    Truth: I hate it when guys assume, that because your being nice to them, you're gonna sleep with them.

UH YES or that because I hang out with them and tease them, it must mean that I'm ready to drop my bf and start dating them. I don't get it. I'm allowed to have guyfriends right?

or, is it true, like in When Harry Met Sally, that guys and girls can never be just friends? (That'd certainly be depressing.)

Truth: I'm embarassed about falling asleep on the couch last night while a bit tipsy. When I fell asleep, everyone was there. next thing I new, my roomie was (gently) waking me up. I think I said something to the effect of, "sorry I drooled on the pillow."

Truth: I'm easily embarassed about stupid things (as above), but not embarassed by things like tripping in public. Weird?
  • Oh how movies do dramatise things. I think that men and women CAN be just friends, I have guy friends that I've known since middle school and they've never hit on me, or vise-versa, and even recent ones that just no, lol. I guess it depends from one person to the other. But def, both sexes can be just friends. Did that make any sense?

TRUTH: I got a nose pearcing today, but I was afraid that my dad would see it, but he kept asking me if I could give him a facial lmao, and I kept freaking out, so I desided to take the beautiful nose ring off but it took me FOREVER to do so, then my mom came into the living room, and when I had it off she told me that she had given the facial to my dad!!! So I try to put the ring back in, but couldn't sad.gif... so now I'm gonna wait until it ""closes""/heals completely so that I can get it again... ugh. I shouldn't have taken it out in the first place... it looked so awsome *sniff* now I have a semi-pearcing-hole in my nose haha, AAAAAAAH. What can I do now...