In this Discussion

myspace

Comments

• I'd post mine but I didn't lie about my age and so I'm a private boy
  • I'd post mine, but like I said earlier, I don't have one.

and I refuse to get myself one.
  • And HOLLY SHIT! Attack of the Elves! You live in Browntown too!!!!!!? That's so weird that I just noticed that lmao, and you love Lou Taylor PUCCI!!!! I adore him, I bought the Chumscrubber(not because of him though) and he's so funny/weird/sad in it haha, and I'm thinking of buying the Thumsucker too, good movie that one.

Anyways, my space is www.myspace.com/pearlmay if anyone wants to add me and whatnot, I feel too lazy to check it at times, but I've been trying to keep up with it.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 30 2006, 11:39 PM)
    I'd post mine, but like I said earlier, I don't have one.

and I refuse to get myself one.
    i totally respect that as i've shared that sentiment for the past two years. i still trust e-mail more to communicate, but i've learned that myspace serves as another means for communication/networking and for keeping in touch. plus, it's kind of fun to have your own free webpage and most importantly, they offer all kinds of privacy settings, which was the main factor in suading me. but even before all that, i knew myspace was convenient for glimpsing bands/artists...
    again, i understand your sentiment and am not necessarily trying to change your mind! smile.gif
    i think everyone should stay away from myspace for as long as they can, lol.
  • Oh come on, you ARE trying to suade her wink.gif you devious cheeky monkey!! j/k

As for me, I use it, I love it, but hardly WANT to use it, it's like, very tiresome *hahaha tiresome is gonna be my word for the day*
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 1 2006, 03:18 AM)
    Oh come on, you ARE trying to suade her wink.gif you devious cheeky monkey!! j/k

As for me, I use it, I love it, but hardly WANT to use it, it's like, very tiresome *hahaha tiresome is gonna be my word for the day*
    does it sound like i'm trying to convince her? i really wasn't, but i like that you called me a devious cheeky monkey...even tho i'm really not! lol...seriously, it took me a while to accept myspace and i really do think people should stay away if they don't feel any need or desire to use it.
  • Aww from now on, you're gonna me a Devious Cheeky Monkey, cuz that title is the hotness. Oh trust me it took me a while to like myspace aswell, all of my friends were just bigging me about getting it, and bleh, I gave in, but hardly used it, until like maybe a few months ago, I started to use it more... I don't do so much anyways, it's just there to keep updated to some people, I guet frustrated with it a LOT though, I don't know why, but sometimes I just like stare at it and wish I could bitch slap it. And I do stay away from it as much as I can, but that's only cuz I'm lazy as hell, and don't like to roam through it, I love checking out the bands though, so that's one of the nice things about it.

Did I make sense at all? Ugh I need sleep, it's 20 till 3AM haha. I need a shower first. <~~ haha see that was too random.
  • www.myspace.com/iamagrocerybag
  • I have no idea if I've posted in this yet..

http://www.myspace.com/amillionways
  • www.myspace.com/queenoftheposers

I only check it like once a month, though.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 1 2006, 02:41 AM)
    i totally respect that as i've shared that sentiment for the past two years. i still trust e-mail more to communicate, but i've learned that myspace serves as another means for communication/networking and for keeping in touch. plus, it's kind of fun to have your own free webpage and most importantly, they offer all kinds of privacy settings, which was the main factor in suading me. but even before all that, i knew myspace was convenient for glimpsing bands/artists...
    again, i understand your sentiment and am not necessarily trying to change your mind! smile.gif
    i think everyone should stay away from myspace for as long as they can, lol.

oh, don't worry. I'm always tempted to get a myspace if only for the bands, etc. that's why my brother has one, after all.

but then, I know my brother's password (yes, he told it to me) so if I really need to use myspace I can always go on his.

and its more the fact that EVERYONE uses myspace. I mean, I see my friends check their myspaces everytime they're ten feet away from a useable computer. its so addictive for all of my friends, and I don't want to become addicted to something like myspace.

and now, I've stayed away from it for so long that its sort of routine for me to stay away now. besides, if I broke down and got one now, I'd better have a good reason to give my friends.

anyways, if I do finally get a myspace, it'll be my own fault for giving in to temptation, as it were.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 1 2006, 01:38 PM)
    oh, don't worry. I'm always tempted to get a myspace if only for the bands, etc. that's why my brother has one, after all.

but then, I know my brother's password (yes, he told it to me) so if I really need to use myspace I can always go on his.

and its more the fact that EVERYONE uses myspace. I mean, I see my friends check their myspaces everytime they're ten feet away from a useable computer. its so addictive for all of my friends, and I don't want to become addicted to something like myspace.

and now, I've stayed away from it for so long that its sort of routine for me to stay away now. besides, if I broke down and got one now, I'd better have a good reason to give my friends.

anyways, if I do finally get a myspace, it'll be my own fault for giving in to temptation, as it were.
    lol, you sound like me two years ago. i saw and still see the addiction with a few of my friends as well, but i think if/when you do decide to use myspace, it will not be by temptation but that you will have good reason. it's like a tool that you are free to use or not use...u-tilize or not u-tilize. wink.gif

edit: ahaha, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! do you not want us to use U T I L I Z E ? tongue.gif
  • My myspace page might look a tad familiar..wink.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=5082919

I'm happy for anyone to add me!

Dave
  • I'm a myspace addict, duh.

www.myspace.com/lilmrx
  • and also my newest and or cutest friend on there
  • QUOTE (Ivee @ Oct 16 2006, 10:19 PM)
    I'm a myspace addict, duh.

www.myspace.com/lilmrx

What's the third language you speak? Spanish, English, and....?
  • OMG we have a SPANISH noob! Ole! That's sweet, I want to have a home in Spain so badly!!

And yes, what is the third language you speak?!
  • I've opened an account on myspace a week ago because I used to have hi5 only.
    If any of you wants to add me, here are the url's:
    http://www.myspace.com/sara88mia (still working on this one)
    http://sara88mia.hi5.com
  • haaahahah the "olé" thing made me laugh x)
    the third language I speak is Catalan. It is spoken in the north east of Spain (in Catalonia) and in the south east of France. It is a bit similar to Italian smile.gif
  • haha thanx, but that's awsome, I've never heard Catalan before, so it's interesting that it's like Italian... I'm fluent in Spanish, I grew up on it, so yah smile.gif