In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 21 2005, 12:07 AM)
    Maybe its just a random coincidence, hmm?

I'd say so. I don't think that guy looks anything like Damian, except for the fact that he's 1) male and 2) has dark hair.

I thought you meant that the fact that he might have been participating in PDA at all was uncouth and thus, disturbing...I haven't seen the video clip, so I have no idea how it looks.

It's just some random guy sitting on a couch, kissing this random girl at a party. That's all.

It's jerk-jerk-alicious!

Would you have it any other way? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (poison @ Dec 20 2005, 10:05 PM)
    Agreed.  Look at the length and width of "Damian's" sideburns and hair when he's making out on the couch, and compare that to when he's singing.
    Not him.
    It's weird to think he'd have a body double for that tiny little scene, but maybe his girlfriend didn't want him to kiss some other girl (even for art's sake) and insisted on getting a stand-in.
    Or maybe some random guy just showed up who resembled The Kulash, and genius director Gondry utilized that to his advantage.

hahah you said utilized
  • I doubt that guy is supposed to resemble anyone. He's probably just supposed to be a guy making out with a girl.
  • I would have to say that Damian is the hottest, Rusty is the cutest, and Tim and Dan compete for funniest. People probubly wouldn't think that Dan is funny, but if you look at him in the music viedo "a million ways" he is smiling the entire time. I think that is kinda funny xD
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 19 2005, 12:44 AM)
    You should really do that, give him extra sprinkles on his cookie or something!

no, the best thing on a cookie is a smilie face.
    I think my new dream is to meet all of the band members. biggrin.gif
    When the government decides to give me $39,802,849,308,920 ( wink.gif ) I will go to every single concert xDD
    I cant even imagin meeting them. I would have to write down some questions to ask because i would be so incredably shy xD
    What was it like?!
    Were there many people around?
    Shoving to get to meat tim?
    Or were they all over damian? xDD
  • QUOTE (w00t @ May 31 2005, 07:34 PM)
    hahaha i remember having that phase lol... i was such a nerd, well still am acutally but my taste in music has definately moved beyond teeny bopper stuff

anyways just wanted to say that damian is so damn hot lol it's all about the smile heheh and then andy is a close second.. so adorable.  tim and dan are just funny man.. hahaha i heart them all

As you can tell from my previous post, i couldnt agree more.
    i am going through the thread just agreeing with everyone xDDD
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 20 2005, 11:45 PM)
    It sure looks like Damian, except for the hair, the sideburns are gone. But the face looks the same. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be Damian at all, and we're all making way more out of this than we should.

Or maybe to our worst fear....they recorded the viedo and then damian got his hair cut! (dun dun dun) then he went and sat on this couch and started making out with his girlfriend (dun dun dun) then they thought it was hot so they put it in the viedo (dun dun dun dun......)
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Dec 21 2005, 05:49 PM)
    I doubt that guy is supposed to resemble anyone. He's probably just supposed to be a guy making out with a girl.

HOPEFULLY
    i dont think anyone here wants THE GREAT DAMIAN KULASH to be making out, let alone cut his hair and get a new face, that would be like getting a new band member all togeather
  • I am absolutely enamored with Rusty, so he got my vote.
  • QUOTE (Donz @ Feb 19 2006, 01:13 AM)
    I am absolutely enamored with Rusty, so he got my vote.

I went through this really school-girl crush phase for about a month or two back in November and December where I was totally enamored of Rusty and like, "Oh, man...he's only six years older than me, that could totally work!!! And I think someone I know knows people he's related to, this could totally happen...oh man..."

And then I realised that 1) he has a serious girlfriend and 2) I was just being dumb.
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 8 2006, 08:31 PM)
    HOPEFULLY
    i dont think anyone here wants THE GREAT DAMIAN KULASH to be making out, let alone cut his hair and get a new face, that would be like getting a new band member all togeather

Ack - I thought the same thing and ranted about it (I don't remember which thread it was in) but general consensus said that the said man was NOT in fact Damian which makes the female community infinantly happier.

I still love Damian. And Andy. Hell, I love them all.
  • It's so hard to decide!
    Damian is like physically perfect (at least to me tongue.gif) with that long hair (i have a thing for long-haired guys since I was a little girl) and those green eyes, that voice, he's skinny and gourgeous wub.gif

On my other hand, there's Andy, and he's also soo gourgeous with those blue eyes and beautifull face (I've never seen him shirtless tho...wich is so sad). But as jedi_grrlie said, there's a thing,it's like Andy is reachble and Damian is not (cause he's married and much older). But now i'm sad cause i didn't know that andy had a serious girlfriend. sad.gif My dreams won't be the same
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Oct 16 2006, 04:02 PM)
    Rusty Ross

Absolutely. Rusty = fantastic.

I can't stand really skinny guys. The naked male body is really not that attractive, and it's really bad when there's no muscle at all haha.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 1 2005, 01:46 AM)
    I DoNT WANT TO PICK!
    THEYRE ALL SO DAMN HOTT.
    so ill pick the grandma.

LOL - true dat. And hey, I AM the grandma so I'm defintely casting my vote for that hot Mama-squared.
  • Tim, obviously. Phwoar.

Edit: Let's elaborate a little. Tim is the kind of person I want to marry. Absolutely everything about him is utterly wonderful. Yes, I am slightly obsessed but you should be proud of me because all the other guys I've fancied a bit have been made of pixels or ink... huh. Really.

I could go on, but I'll keep it to myself for now, I think.

<3
  • asking me to choose whose the hottest is like asking me to choose between vanilla and chocolate its IMPOSSIBLE you hear me IN-POSS-I-BLE
  • I voted for Andy. rolleyes.gif
  • Rusty is my favourite. I want to squeeze him! rolleyes.gif

Hum, no. Tim is my favourite. He's a hot dancer.

No, I like Dan. He's sweet.

And there's Damian. He's just Damian.

Hum...

QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 1 2005, 04:16 AM)
    But Ok Go are like...a bonded chemical compound type thing of sexy. It's very hard to separate them and choose just one.

Oh, yeah!
  • I think I voted for andy originally.

and he's still my first choice, so there.

(Damian is probably the best-looking, but I tend to not like the perfect guys... because they're perfect? If that makes sense?

I'd rather have a guy who was good-looking, but not perfect. the perfect ones scare me.

hence andy. plus he's just cute.)