In this Discussion

Damian's Pubes?

Comments

• QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 1 2006, 11:05 PM)
    New to the boards, not new to OK Go. wink.gif

I must learn how to nagivate more precisely. This boo-boo just makes me weary of posting (instead of commenting) ever again! Nearly two days later and my face is still a very nice shade of crimson.

laugh.gif Don't be embarrassed; you've brought joy into many lives with that title.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 2 2006, 10:24 PM)
    laugh.gif Don't be embarrassed; you've brought joy into many lives with that title.

Yes, you have!!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 1 2006, 09:57 AM)
    m_I_a, I agree with you 100%!
    You better sign me up for treatment, too! rolleyes.gif
    QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 1 2006, 12:06 PM)
    Yeah we sould start something here on the forum laugh.gif
    QUOTE (Marianna @ Nov 1 2006, 07:42 PM)
    Yeah! I'm on line for treatment too!!
    tongue.gif
    I just looked again, and yes, it's the skin that does it even more than the pubes. laugh.gif Painfully achingly beautiful. dkljfdkljafkaljf;kjdf;jafl;jdfklj;afkdfa

Toiletdog, I don't know why I keep referring to the Cincinnati show as the "Columbus show." Me = dope. And in case you didn't get what I meant up there, I meant nine days for me because I'm seeing them the night before, too. So the "next day" refers to our show. Yeah. Anyway.

Marianna, I like your sig. biggrin.gif

Done clogging this with yet more personal messages now ...
  • lol at the topic tittle x)

This picture is wow, love it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Toil...KGo/cincin1.jpg
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 31 2006, 07:49 PM)
    So, I've heard the new performances are like a billion times better than they usually are. Is this true? Gah, they all look so hot.

I was at the San Francisco show on thursday and I enjoyed it very much. They all do look hot. I just wish I could have taken much better shots and more of them too.

Great photos toiletdog! I'm new to the forums too but not new to OK Go. Nice to meet you!
  • we should do the second version of this title:

RUSTY'S PUBES

that would be a sucess, Now we just need to find a picture to make this topic laugh.gif
    Any volunteers to take the picture?
  • *raises hand*
    *braces self for Kikky's tackle and ensuing violence*
  • i also have to raise my hand
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 03:09 AM)
    Marianna, I like your sig. biggrin.gif

Thanks!!! o/

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 4 2006, 06:44 PM)
    we should do the second version of this title:

RUSTY'S PUBES

that would be a sucess, Now we just need to find a picture to make this topic laugh.gif
    Any volunteers to take the picture?

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 06:45 PM)
    *raises hand*
    *braces self for Kikky's tackle and ensuing violence*

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 4 2006, 06:49 PM)
    i also have to raise my hand

I'm far away to take it myself, so i'll pray for you to take this picture. For my own pleasure! tongue.gif
  • No Marianna, you'll come with me and we'll shout together in portuguese "Rusty, queremos tirar uma foto dos teus pêlos púbicos!!!" (como soa mal em português...)

translation: "Rusty, we want to take a picture of your pubes!!" (jeez this really sounds awfull in portuguese...)
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 5 2006, 02:58 PM)
    No Marianna, you'll come with me and we'll shout together in portuguese "Rusty, queremos tirar uma foto dos teus pêlos púbicos!!!" (como soa mal em português...)

translation: "Rusty, we want to take a picture of your pubes!!" (jeez this really sounds awfull in portuguese...)

Really, really awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, maybe Rusty could enjoy the sound of words in Portuguese!!! It's a language so full of poetry... biggrin.gif

I'll stop saying anything now. Too busy daydreaming about Rusty.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 5 2006, 05:58 PM)
    No Marianna, you'll come with me and we'll shout together in portuguese "Rusty, queremos tirar uma foto dos teus pêlos púbicos!!!" (como soa mal em português...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES. I'm so there for that one.
  • Gee, should I ask him that Thursday?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Andy? Okay, here's the deal: you can either get those stupid 'video blogs' finished or let me take a picture of your pubes. It's up to you, sunshine."

rolleyes.gif
  • Thank you! biggrin.gif I cherish these photos. You know, look at them constantly, kiss them, sleep with them... smile.gif

I'm so ashamed. Nice to meet you too!

QUOTE (cpstark @ Nov 4 2006, 10:57 AM)
    I was at the San Francisco show on thursday and I enjoyed it very much. They all do look hot. I just wish I could have taken much better shots and more of them too.

Great photos toiletdog! I'm new to the forums too but not new to OK Go. Nice to meet you!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 7 2006, 03:26 AM)
    Gee, should I ask him that Thursday?

"Andy? Okay, here's the deal: you can either get those stupid 'video blogs' finished or let me take a picture of your pubes. It's up to you, sunshine."

rolleyes.gif

uuuuh presure!! laugh.gif I liike it!

QUOTE (Marianna @ Nov 5 2006, 06:30 PM)
    Really, really awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, maybe Rusty could enjoy the sound of words in Portuguese!!! It's a language so full of poetry... biggrin.gif

I'll stop saying anything now. Too busy daydreaming about Rusty.

Let's just wisper to his hear "amor é fogo que arde sem se ver, é ferida que dói e não se sente"

translation: "love is fire that can't be seen while it burns...blablabla" (really famous poetry written in the XV century)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 7 2006, 01:26 AM)

rolleyes.gif

Ohhhhh, yeaaaaaah!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 7 2006, 07:05 PM)
    uuuuh presure!! laugh.gif I liike it!
    Let's just wisper to his hear "amor é fogo que arde sem se ver, é ferida que dói e não se sente"

translation: "love is fire that can't be seen while it burns...blablabla" (really famous poetry written in the XV century)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Just a bump before bed

biggrin.gif G'night, T Dog
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 22 2006, 04:37 AM)
    Just a bump before bed

biggrin.gif G'night, T Dog

DAMMIT! Somehow I just KNEW you would do that. Bringing up old embarrassing memories. Pfffft. I hope your turkey is rotten! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's 6am, and I'm laughing like a hyena. Who knew such a subject could do that?
  • Not too long ago, I was having a conversation with Cana Cove about YouTube. I was going to create a new account called DamiansPubes and put my little collection of videos up there so the following could happen:

"What channel are you watching?"
    "Why, I'm watching DamiansPubes of course."

Or I could meet the band at a show and tell them about my uploads. "Hi I'm DamiansPubes, but that's just online. Uh...do you think I could meet the real one?" Tee heeeee!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 22 2006, 08:52 PM)
    Not too long ago, I was having a conversation with Cana Cove about YouTube. I was going to create a new account called DamiansPubes and put my little collection of videos up there so the following could happen:

"What channel are you watching?"
    "Why, I'm watching DamiansPubes of course."

Or I could meet the band at a show and tell them about my uploads. "Hi I'm DamiansPubes, but that's just online. Uh...do you think I could meet the real one?" Tee heeeee!

LMAO

DamiansPubes would be awesome for an account name.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif