In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• my orthadontist yesterday: You know billy crystal? but you don't remember him on snl. *mocks billy crystal* Darrrling you look absolutely Marrrvellllous!

oh Dr.Giblon, if you weren't 70 and married!
  • I had a driving test today.

and I just found out I failed it.

and i'm kinda crying right now..
    and I feel extremely stupid that i'm so girly about it.
    and I also feel like a complete failure.

and i'm wondering why i'm sharing it with you.

maybe because I know that if i'll talk to a friend on the phone about it i'll start crying my eyes out.
  • DON'T WORRY!

I failed as well. I cried as well. I know someone who failed, multiple times... she always felt bad too. You'll get it evenually.

Good luck for next time.
  • QUOTE (greeneye @ Nov 16 2006, 09:07 AM)
    I had a driving test today.

maybe because I know that if i'll talk to a friend on the phone about it i'll start crying my eyes out.

I failed mine too. I felt like a great big failure, and cried. I'm a great driver now. Those testers hate young people and hate everyone. They relish in making you feel sad and miserable with their long waiting lines to get paperwork done and their snarky attitude toward their customers. You are a very sweet intelligent girl. So don't let those bastards get you down.
  • I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted something to help me figure out how to help my friends. It meant a lot to me smile.gif

I've just been leaving my friends the general, "if you need to talk, you can always call me" message and I think that's the best I can do.

Thank you so much again. I love you guys a bunch. <3 <3
  • Get me out of this boring waste of time lecture now!!!!! I'll pay the man/woman/child/alien being who can accomplish this for me!
  • mm im ungrounded.
    yes. ^^
    plus i met a really cute guy today.
    were learning some personal defense in my gym class because next year i can take a personal defense class..
    anyways.
    he was my friend and i's sort of teacher.
    anyways.
    hes really cute, and from what i can tell, very nice.
    i enjoyed it alot ^^
    i put my arm around him, and he pulled my hair till i fell. then i did it to him.
    then we choked each other ^^
    i couldnt like think at all when he was showin me how to do something .
    wow.

im a fuckin girl.
  • My teacher made me draw a name of a classmate out of a hat. He says I'm to watch that classmate for the next few weeks and learn that classmate's mannerisms. I'm to buy that classmate a christmas present. Then, at the christmas party, I'm supposed to impersonate this classmate and have everyone guess who I'm pretending to be. Is this a nuts idea?

The classmate I got is the exact opposite of me, a bossy loudmouth fatass. Should make for interesting entertainment.
  • lol this is gona make a great story. ^^
    let us kno how it goes cause it sounds like someones gona get punched in the face
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 16 2006, 08:06 PM)
    lol this is gona make a great story. ^^
    let us kno how it goes cause it sounds like someones gona get punched in the face

Lol, I know. Damn, I wish I owned a camcorder! It's an "America's Funniest Home Videos" $10,000 vid just waiting to happen. Do they still give out $10,000 on that show or is it more now a days for inflation? Lol
  • i duno
    i think its still 10000

hey on a different note,
    cause its fristrating me.
    do you know how to fix aol instant messanger.
    cause mine isnt working..
    i havent used it in a while so i dont know whats happenin.
  • Thank you guys, so much. you're absolutely sweet.
    I feel a little better now..
  • QUOTE (greeneye @ Nov 16 2006, 04:07 PM)
    I had a driving test today.

thera are lots and lots of people that fail in the first time. You're not the first and you won't be the last, so cheer up cause I'm sure next time you'll just be great biggrin.gif
    I'm also pretty nervous to my exam...
  • I WENT TO MEDIEVAL TIMES YESTERDAY AND THE RED KNIGHT GAVE ME A FLOWER.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 17 2006, 12:58 PM)
    I WENT TO MEDIEVAL TIMES YESTERDAY AND THE RED KNIGHT GAVE ME A FLOWER.

OMIGOSH SO JEALOUS!!!
  • And then right after that, he threw another flower for this little Asian boy and it hit his goblet of Pepsi, which drenched everyone he was sitting with, and the knight laughed at him!!
  • aww! ive always wanted to go to that... its damn expencive though!

...one day... laugh.gif
  • Really? That's weird. It wasn't that good. Anyway, I'm still mad that I didn't buy the sweater in the gift shop that said 'WENCH' across the back.
  • Wench?
    THATS GOLD!
  • doogie howser is gay.
    probablydidnt spell that right.
    i found out yesterday.
    it maketh me sad