In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• i could make a poor taste hooker joke

but i fear you would slap me

=(
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 11 2006, 12:47 PM)
    Are you just trying to get 5 quid out of me then? wink.gif

i'm trying to get 5 squid out of you... mmm, calamari...

"we loooove you lady dabs"
  • ^^That's kinda' creepy. Just saying.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 11 2006, 07:59 PM)
    i could make a poor taste hooker joke
    but i fear you would slap me
    =(

I would slap you. Going rate is definitely more than five quid. tongue.gif
    My roommates and I love $1 antlers from the Super-C.

I'm in the middle, looking vaguely coked out. But I don't care. This picture is DA BOMB.
  • ^^^ another awesome pic for the Tonetoile/Tempe greeting card collection. We're going to kick Hallmark's corporate ass! laugh.gif
  • [attachment=277:attachment]
    This is an OK pic of me. I was too excited to smile comfortably, lol

[attachment=279:attachment]
    My best friend Emily and I before our OK Go concert a few weeks ago happy.gif

[attachment=280:attachment]
    Dan and I! Yay! And me, being all icky and red faced and sweaty after the conert. Ick
  • What Not to Wear dude!
  • ^^ THAT'S SO AWESOME!

btw Ushies, i really like your earrings in the last picture.
    and.. hah! Dan's wearing a YouTube shirt.
    awesome.
  • Well, I have a video on youtube:

and here it is

(i'm the girl with the bass guitar)

tongue.gif
  • I like messing with the colors.
  • Pics from my birthday...

This was after two shots and 2/3 of a Smirnoff Ice, and I totally didn't feel anything. I look drunkish, though.

This one's actually nice. This was the second bar, and I was definitely drunk, I think.

Melissa, Alex, and me. Notice the messy hair. It got all sweaty and gross after I made out with Dami en on the dancefloor for ages.

Me making out with Aurelien. Who just texted me, haha.
  • ^^Katy your nails are SO long... this is Jen by the way, not Karleigh!!

I took a really funny photo of Karleigh last night, she was wearing 6 ties haha... If only I could upload my photos, but I can't at the moment sad.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 29 2006, 06:07 PM)
    ^^Katy your nails are SO long... this is Jen by the way, not Karleigh!!

They are RIDICULOUSLY long. Like, I don' t know how I'm typing this right now. I need to cut them.
  • ^^ or you can be the next Edward Scissorhands, except with long fingernails laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 30 2006, 05:26 PM)
    ^^ or you can be the next Edward Scissorhands, except with long fingernails laugh.gif

Or no?
  • I am working on a self-portrait photography project for school, and here is one of the pictures I may use:

(I look a bit better when I am not startled by celebrities, i.e., the pictures I posted in the other board)
  • That's really pretty. You're really pretty too. haha. I also love that necklace.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 30 2006, 03:40 PM)
    I am working on a self-portrait photography project for school, and here is one of the pictures I may use

Hey, T.Dog, how do you photograph yourself? Don't you have to set the camera and then run over fast before it goes off? You always look so poised and perfect in your pics. What's your secret?

i went to the zoo!