In this Discussion

Phrases you can say to anger Damian...

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 1 2006, 01:31 PM)
    Apparently screaming "DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!" when you want them to do "Les Miz" gets him pretty riled up.

wink.gif laugh.gif
  • Basically anything that involves telling him what to do tends to get him somewhat riled up. I really want to yell "FREEBIRD" at the next OK Go concert I go to, just to see what happens.
  • ^ if you yell "freebird" at a Tally Hall concert, they'll play it for you.
    In fact, many times they play it anyways, before anyone can be a jerk and scream it.

and I'm sure Ok Go are used to that by now... but you might as well. Who knows, maybe damian really will take offense.

it would probably make more sense to shout "Let me up on stage with you!" and then explain your evil plot to get on stage with Ok Go.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 1 2006, 06:53 PM)
    ^ if you yell "freebird" at a Tally Hall concert, they'll play it for you.
    In fact, many times they play it anyways, before anyone can be a jerk and scream it.

and I'm sure Ok Go are used to that by now... but you might as well. Who knows, maybe damian really will take offense.

it would probably make more sense to shout "Let me up on stage with you!" and then explain your evil plot to get on stage with Ok Go.

I don't think Damian would take offense, but at a couple of their concerts I've been to Damian has talked about that drunk guy who's always in the audience yelling "FREEBIRD" so I've been yelling it at the concerts I've been to recently, and yelling it at Damian just seems appropriate.

I also want to yell "what, not going to call me a bitch this time?" to Damian next time I see him.
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 1 2006, 10:24 PM)
    I also want to yell "what, not going to call me a bitch this time?" to Damian next time I see him.

what, has he called you that before haha?
    that prolly would work, though.

and, yeah, I doubt he'd really mind it if someone yelled "freebird"- its kinda always interesting to see how bands react to that.
  • Ooo, just thought of a phrase to anger/confuse Damian. Don't know why I didn't think of this before:

"Here's your very own living roach broach. I glued on the rhinestones myself. You like?"
  • hahahhah!

i am sooo waiting for you to present him with his very own roach broach... you must capture this moment on video when it happens!
  • oh, it's in the planning stages. I don't think the Glendale arena will allow animals to be brought in, let alone cameras. But being dragged out kicking and screaming "Wait, I haven't given him his roach broach yet!" will be all worth it
  • I can't really think of anything worthy right now...

Maybe just spouting out the most poorly constructed sentence known to the English language. But there's a good chance that will merely earn you one supreme verbal berating accompanied by residual mental anguish. And no one wants that from the ever dreamy Kulash.

For some reason I can imagine him being temperamental about his choice in pants...

Isn't 'slacks' a weird word?
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 2 2006, 03:49 AM)
    Basically anything that involves telling him what to do tends to get him somewhat riled up. I really want to yell "FREEBIRD" at the next OK Go concert I go to, just to see what happens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. That reminds me of the "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" story......best two second recording ever....
  • So we can cross, "way to u*tilize that guitar" and "you make horrible stroganoff" of the list.
  • hahahaha, these are really funny.

When I move to Chicago, the land of concerts galore, I'm going to yell freebird at some bands and see what happens (especially the Redwalls. They just may play it.)

Unfortunately, I'm too lame at the moment to think of something to anger Damian. sad.gif
  • How about

"Rip your pants!" tongue.gif
  • hahahaha

I got one:

"Kurt would have played the song again!"
  • "Ooo how I wish I could pull off your skin, put it on, and be you!" (the mother on American Dad said this, but it can apply here. Damian would think you're more nuts than the cult club who presented him w/ living roach broaches)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 2 2006, 06:33 AM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. That reminds me of the "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" story......best two second recording ever....

what story?
  • At one of the shows randomly this guy yelled out that he was going to get a bag of chips. And he did, lol
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 1 2006, 09:46 PM)
    oh, it's in the planning stages. I don't think the Glendale arena will allow animals to be brought in, let alone cameras. But being dragged out kicking and screaming "Wait, I haven't given him his roach broach yet!" will be all worth it

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO THAT SHOW. I KNOW I AM.

sorry very off topic. but i would yell loudly, "Hey *insert year here* called and they want thier ties back!"

*sorry very dumb and dont know the exact era the paisley tie came about. unsure.gif lol
  • This could only work if Damian happens to be wearing his red, stretchy pants that I adore so.

"I hate your pants Damian! I hope you never wear them again!"
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 2 2006, 02:51 PM)
    hahahaha

I got one:

"Kurt would have played the song again!"

I'm guessing you were at the Seattle show? That was so great! I'm still rather shocked that he managed to call three people bitches that night, (including me tongue.gif )