In this Discussion

Phrases you can say to anger Damian...

Comments

• QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Dec 3 2006, 08:33 PM)
    PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO THAT SHOW. I KNOW I AM.
    sorry very off topic. but i would yell loudly, "Hey *insert year here* called and they want thier ties back!"

*sorry very dumb and dont know the exact era the paisley tie came about. unsure.gif lol

Yes, I'll be there. Hope to run into you!

Lol, I think that's a hillarious thing to shout out.
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 3 2006, 10:39 PM)
    I'm guessing you were at the Seattle show? That was so great! I'm still rather shocked that he managed to call three people bitches that night, (including me tongue.gif )

hahaha, no I wasn't there. I wish. Michigan to Seattle would have been quite a trip for me.

But I read that someone yelled that and he called the girl a bitch.

Oh, Damian. *shakes head*
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 3 2006, 10:35 PM)
    This could only work if Damian happens to be wearing his red, stretchy pants that I adore so.

"I hate your pants Damian! I hope you never wear them again!"

I could never say that because it would be a flat-out LIE. I A-DORE those red stretchy pants of his, and would melt if I ever saw him wearing them live. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 3 2006, 09:04 PM)
    hahaha, no I wasn't there. I wish. Michigan to Seattle would have been quite a trip for me.

But I read that someone yelled that and he called the girl a bitch.

Oh, Damian. *shakes head*

Yeah, he did, it was GREAT! Then later he called my friend a bitch, and even later that night he called me a bitch *swoon* it was quite a night!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 1 2006, 01:03 AM)
    I wish we could have a boardie show where we'd all get to yell weird stuff like this and see how the guys reacted.

*sigh* I've been hoping that one day, the band would put on a show just for boardies. Half the fun would be meeting the other people. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Dec 4 2006, 03:56 AM)
    what story?

Apparently at one of the shows in England, there was this really obnoxious guy in front row, dancing like a nutter, and in-between two of the songs, he just shouted, full-out, "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" And he did, in fact, go get some chips.

Anyway, Damian told this story at the Boston show in January, and he yelled out "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS" in this great, faux-Brit accent, and I happened to be recording the concert with my crappy mp3 player. None of the concert came out- except those two seconds, haha. So now I have a recording of Damian yelling that.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 4 2006, 12:31 AM)
    I could never say that because it would be a flat-out LIE. I A-DORE those red stretchy pants of his, and would melt if I ever saw him wearing them live. wub.gif

Oh, meeeeee tooooooo . . .

It would be funny if someone had the guts to yell that at him, though. Because I'm pretty sure that he knows that he looks amazing in them, it would be kind of a blow to his ego. Maybe. I doubt it, though.

Still funny, though.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 4 2006, 07:11 AM)
    Apparently at one of the shows in England, there was this really obnoxious guy in front row, dancing like a nutter, and in-between two of the songs, he just shouted, full-out, "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" And he did, in fact, go get some chips.

Anyway, Damian told this story at the Boston show in January, and he yelled out "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS" in this great, faux-Brit accent, and I happened to be recording the concert with my crappy mp3 player. None of the concert came out- except those two seconds, haha. So now I have a recording of Damian yelling that.

o thats kinda really funny. is there some way that you could like post your recording because i would love to hear it!
  • I love those red pants too. They're just... wow. That's all I can say.

We SHOULD have a boardie concert! That would be soooo much fun!
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 4 2006, 11:51 AM)
    I love those red pants too. They're just... wow. That's all I can say.

We SHOULD have a boardie concert! That would be soooo much fun!

That would be the best ever! Though it might be rather strange, especially if it was for people from here and from the JC, because a lot of the people from the JC I've got images of what they'd look like in my head, I'd meet them and get all confuzzled.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 4 2006, 08:06 AM)
    Oh, meeeeee tooooooo . . .

It would be funny if someone had the guts to yell that at him, though. Because I'm pretty sure that he knows that he looks amazing in them, it would be kind of a blow to his ego. Maybe. I doubt it, though.

Still funny, though.

I would yell it, but I can't yell. My friends say that me yelling sounds like a normal person's speaking voice. I can't do high pitched screams either, which is why I'd make a horrible teeny bopper.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 30 2006, 08:43 PM)
    "I'm the one who took all of your cool T-shirts when you were drunk!!"

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 30 2006, 11:54 PM)
    You know, hypothetically speaking, were you the one to have really done this

REALLY?!?!?!!

ohmy.gif
  • I think there's a language barrier thing here, haha...Sheri was saying if she were the girl who did it.
  • Wait, so what's this about his shirts? Someone took them?
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 7 2006, 01:36 AM)
    Wait, so what's this about his shirts? Someone took them?

http://www.entertainnewengland.com/ok_go_interview.htm

There really isn't a huge story behind it. It was a little blurb. smile.gif

I shall hunt down the girl that did it if she took the Colt 45 shirt, because that one is my favorite.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 4 2006, 04:28 PM)
    I would yell it, but I can't yell. My friends say that me yelling sounds like a normal person's speaking voice. I can't do high pitched screams either, which is why I'd make a horrible teeny bopper.

I'm quite the opposite, when I speak to people who don't know me in my normal speaking voice, sometimes they get offended because they think I'm yelling at them. I'm also quite good with the high pitched screaming (I'm a first soprano, so my high pitched screaming is MUCH higher than many people's) so I'm quite the opposite, it's whispering that I can't do, I'll start out whispering, and by the time I'm done getting out whatever I'm trying to say, the entire building can hear me!
  • Thanks for that link smile.gif

I don't want to seem like a stupid little girly teeny bopper fan. I want people to take me more seriously, but because I'm only 16, it's kinda like "Nope, you're just a little girl screaming fan". I hope when I meet OK Go I don't seem all skippy overly happy crazy fan girlish. I'm gonna be so freaking excited, but I don't want to look stupid. That's hard for me to do. And when I scream at concerts it's high. I tried to record some songs on my phone from The Fray and you hear me screaming at one point at the start of a song and it hurts your ears. I wouldn't have been screaming as loud if I had been right in front of the stage, but still. It's an annoying scream tongue.gif Normally I'm a mumbler. People get after me because I talk low and quiet so that my words mush together. My friends know what I'm saying, but everone else is always like "... What?" So I need to work on my elocution so I don't look like a total ass in front of OK Go when I'm standing there looking at their chests because I'll be too nervous to look at their faces or in the eye and I'll be like soumyeahyourockandheresacakeImadeyouandsomecaricatures and they'll just be standing there smiling and nodding along pretending that they can hear me. And of course I wont know whether or not I'm mumbling because I'm getting there at least 5 hours early to ensure I'll be front and center so I know I wont be able to hear much. Only draw back there. I hope Dan could understand me last time. He seemed to kind of. That, or he's a fab drummer and a wonderful actor as well. Or he can read lips...
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 7 2006, 12:48 AM)
    http://www.entertainnewengland.com/ok_go_interview.htm

There really isn't a huge story behind it. It was a little blurb. smile.gif

I shall hunt down the girl that did it if she took the Colt 45 shirt, because that one is my favorite.

Thanks for posting that biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 7 2006, 01:24 AM)
    Thanks for that link smile.gif

I don't want to seem like a stupid little girly teeny bopper fan. I want people to take me more seriously, but because I'm only 16, it's kinda like "Nope, you're just a little girl screaming fan". I hope when I meet OK Go I don't seem all skippy overly happy crazy fan girlish. I'm gonna be so freaking excited, but I don't want to look stupid. That's hard for me to do. And when I scream at concerts it's high. I tried to record some songs on my phone from The Fray and you hear me screaming at one point at the start of a song and it hurts your ears. I wouldn't have been screaming as loud if I had been right in front of the stage, but still. It's an annoying scream tongue.gif Normally I'm a mumbler. People get after me because I talk low and quiet so that my words mush together. My friends know what I'm saying, but everone else is always like "... What?" So I need to work on my elocution so I don't look like a total ass in front of OK Go when I'm standing there looking at their chests because I'll be too nervous to look at their faces or in the eye and I'll be like soumyeahyourockandheresacakeImadeyouandsomecaricatures and they'll just be standing there smiling and nodding along pretending that they can hear me. And of course I wont know whether or not I'm mumbling because I'm getting there at least 5 hours early to ensure I'll be front and center so I know I wont be able to hear much. Only draw back there. I hope Dan could understand me last time. He seemed to kind of. That, or he's a fab drummer and a wonderful actor as well. Or he can read lips...

I feel your pain. Being the youngest of five, I perpetually feel like a little kid squawking away. It's pretty hard to get anyone to take you seriously when you'll forever be "the baby" of the family. So I've just settled into being a nearly fulltime goofball; but hey, it works for me laugh.gif Don't worry, you're working your way up the food chain. And enjoy being 16 and carefree while you still can (says the girl who's soon to be only 19 XD Hahaha). Anywho, I still get ridiculously, overwhelmingly flabbergasted when meeting most of my favourite peoples. (Yet I went up and hugged Dan all on my own... Maybe it's because Dan's just a giant teddy bear ^___^). But the strategy at my last show was to just loiter around the guys for as long as possible, and once the crowd dissipated, it was like we had adapted to being in their presence, and it was a lot easier to talk to them and calmly interact. That worked for me, maybe it'll help you, too! Yyyaaaayyy.

...I don't want to write my multiple papers which are due in 6 hours wacko.gif

//Edit:
    I just realized what thread this was in and felt obligated to post something relevant. But I got nothin'. Maybe we should switch to phrases that will delight and charm Damian?
  • QUOTE (nati_face @ Dec 7 2006, 01:03 AM)
    I just realized what thread this was in and felt obligated to post something relevant. But I got nothin'. Maybe we should switch to phrases that will delight and charm Damian?

I think that every thread gets off topic and I would post something relevant, but I don't feel like thinking right now. My brain is breaking from homework.

Normally I'm a mumbler. People get after me because I talk low and quiet so that my words mush together. My friends know what I'm saying, but everone else is always like "... What?"

Me too! My voice is pretty low. I'm alto in choir. When I tried out for my school's radio program, they rejected me because my voice was too low for a girl. They did say that I had a nice voice and spoke clearly, which is strange because normally I mumble. I only have good diction when I remember not to mumble, which is not that often.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 7 2006, 03:38 AM)
    I think that every thread gets off topic and I would post something relevant, but I don't feel like thinking right now. My brain is breaking from homework.

Oooh man. I hear that. It's 6:15Am here and I just started this 6-8 page paper. Hah. I'm already having trouble focusing my eyes >.< Ow.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 7 2006, 03:38 AM)
    Me too! My voice is pretty low. I'm alto in choir. When I tried out for my school's radio program, they rejected me because my voice was too low for a girl. They did say that I had a nice voice and spoke clearly, which is strange because normally I mumble. I only have good diction when I remember not to mumble, which is not that often.

Woo! I was an alto in my choir, too. Isn't it annoying getting the crappy parts of songs 95% of the time? Damn sapranos laugh.gif And yeah - I had a brief stint at this local college's radio station - when I listened to tapes of myself, I sounded totally manly XD Come to think of it, I mumble a lot, too...