In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• i have a question? i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find lyrics to their old songs from Appendices and songs they dont have on their main two albums that theyve done. ive searched and ive found a few songs but not all the songs.
  • QUOTE (HMMbands @ Feb 5 2007, 06:53 PM)
    i have a question? i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find lyrics to their old songs from Appendices and songs they dont have on their main two albums that theyve done. ive searched and ive found a few songs but not all the songs.

Sorry.
  • QUESTION - who says "you gentlemen ready" at the beginning of Invincible? Tis faint, but I was wondering
  • Well, it had to be someone who was in the recording studio.. It sounds like something Tore or maybe Andy Duncan might say, so I'd guess one of them.
  • Who's speaking in the background of No Sign of Life?
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 8 2007, 05:55 PM)
    QUESTION - who says "you gentlemen ready" at the beginning of Invincible? Tis faint, but I was wondering

well, I think it's Dan... sounds a lot like his voice smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 8 2007, 11:36 AM)
    well, I think it's Dan... sounds a lot like his voice smile.gif

I thought it was Dan too.
  • I think it's Tore, honestly. It sounds like something he'd have said to them.
  • I always thought it was Tim...?

But I just went back and listened to it again, and now I'm not so sure. It seems to be a little too low to be Tim, possibly.
  • I didn't know TIM sung cinnamon lips!
    !!

That's awesome.
  • What happened to the pretty background at OKGO.net? sad.gif
  • I went there just now the entire thing had exploded into computer language that I don't understand at all. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code." And a bunch of random ////s and numbers/letters mashed together. Huh. Right.

It's all fixed now though.
  • Are there any plans for a dvd of a live show? It's always fun to have access to a show whenever the mood strikes.
  • This is a question, and best place to ask so...

Can someone send me the 'fine pectoral' youtube video thingy please. I lost the link sad.gif
  • I was going to make a new topic for this, but then I realized that it's not really important enough for a whole new thread.

Remember on the old site, there was that J orgemail section and it had those letters that J orge wrote when people bought merch. I was wondering if anyone had maybe saved the pictures of the letters because there's one that I really want to see again. The one about the princess and her huge eyes or something.
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 8 2007, 11:55 AM)
    QUESTION - who says "you gentlemen ready" at the beginning of Invincible? Tis faint, but I was wondering

Haha! I always thought it was "chopper ready"!
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 8 2007, 04:55 PM)

I always assumed Damian, I don't even know why...
    But now you mention it, probably Tore
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 8 2007, 10:55 AM)

i thought it was damian for the longest time, but after i listen to it, i think its dan. it sounds like dan quite a bit, but i dont know. tongue.gif it being dan would make the most sense, because the drums start the song, so him asking if they were ready before he starts would make sense. laugh.gif that probably makes no sense to anyone reading that. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HMMbands @ Feb 17 2007, 04:11 PM)
    i thought it was damian for the longest time, but after i listen to it, i think its dan. it sounds like dan quite a bit, but i dont know. tongue.gif it being dan would make the most sense, because the drums start the song, so him asking if they were ready before he starts would make sense. laugh.gif that probably makes no sense to anyone reading that. laugh.gif

Don't worry, it makes perfect sense smile.gif
  • I have another question. You know how the liner notes of Oh No say what other musicians were on the songs and whatever? What in the heck does "The Mopeds—actors on "Invincible" or something like that mean?