In this Discussion

GRAMMY NOMINIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (Falknerd @ Feb 11 2007, 07:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=98369
    I think it's depressing the amount of "I LOVE JUSTINNNN!" and "BEYONCE 4 EVA!" shout-outs going across the bottom of the screen...where's the OK Go love?!

i know!! what so great about them? did they wear fun paisley suits? i dont think so!

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 11 2007, 07:24 PM)
    That or they can fight for it and televise it over the Internet. It will be the death battle for the Grammy. Just add some mud and we got a show. I think the Grammy people should make enough for everyone. It's only fair. If they can't decide they could always give it to Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore for safe keeping...if he hasn't already snatched it.

aww i wouldnt want them to fight, but they really should make enough for everyone involved
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 11 2007, 04:26 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore get's it on Sunday!

I personally think they should bring the Grammy on tour with them.

yup then they can feel all special as we ooh and ahh over it
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 08:22 PM)
    i know me either!
    i agree with ezorvera(sorry if i spelt that wrong), if one person keeps it, maybe it should be trish. it was her idea, but they worked hard, but if it wasnt for her...theyd never have done it.

Usually everyone gets one, they mail the real ones out later(they've gotta engrave them and stuff).

On most awards shows, the one on stage is a fake, to help prevent theft and losing it and whatnot.
    ex: "I went to an afterparty and got so smashed, I lost my grammy somewhere between the bar and the bathroom, can I get another!?"

It's like when you graduate, you go on stage and don't actually get your diploma, you have to wait 3-6 weeks for them to mail it to you.
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 11 2007, 04:26 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore get's it on Sunday!

I personally think they should bring the Grammy on tour with them.

Of Course!!!! Mr, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!!!! How could I forget???? So ashamed sad.gif
  • I have a few pictures from the grammys on my site right now. I will get more up in the next few days so keep checking back. okgoweb.com
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 11 2007, 07:24 PM)
    That or they can fight for it and televise it over the Internet. It will be the death battle for the Grammy. Just add some mud and we got a show. I think the Grammy people should make enough for everyone. It's only fair. If they can't decide they could always give it to Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore for safe keeping...if he hasn't already snatched it.
    I vote for jello instead of mud in this fight to the death. That way, it'll be one jiggly yet delicious last fight.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 04:22 PM)
    i agree with ezorvera(sorry if i spelt that wrong)

No, you spelt it right, but you can just call me Kalinda. It's easier to spell.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 07:30 PM)
    Usually everyone gets one, they mail the real ones out later(they've gotta engrave them and stuff).

On most awards shows, the one on stage is a fake, to help prevent theft and losing it and whatnot.
    ex: "I went to an afterparty and got so smashed, I lost my grammy somewhere between the bar and the bathroom, can I get another!?"

It's like when you graduate, you go on stage and don't actually get your diploma, you have to wait 3-6 weeks for them to mail it to you.

oh yea thats right about the graduating! that makes more sense. thanks Kikky!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 11 2007, 04:32 PM)
    I have a few pictures from the grammys on my site right now. I will get more up in the next few days so keep checking back. okgoweb.com

That was fast. Thanks Adrienne!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 11 2007, 07:32 PM)
    No, you spelt it right, but you can just call me Kalinda. It's easier to spell.

ok sounds good. hi kalinda! you can call me christine. thats much easier to spell.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 11 2007, 04:32 PM)
    I have a few pictures from the grammys on my site right now. I will get more up in the next few days so keep checking back. okgoweb.com

Awesome!!! Thanks!! The boys look so happy, I still cant beieve it smile.gif
  • I don't got E, but I've got the TV guide channel. Has anyone seen them appear on tvguide channel?
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy!!
    Grammy Winners....wow I'm shocked.
    It was well deserved though. Now I wonder if I'll ever be able to get tickets. Hm..but this is so exciting. I'm just having the best weekend ever. Our OK Go...WOW...thats all I gotta say.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2007, 07:39 PM)
    I don't got E, but I've got the TV guide channel. Has anyone seen them appear on tvguide channel?

i havent yet. they were already on E so im hoping they arent on there again cuz im only watching the tv guide channel now
  • oh that's fantastic. i'm happy for them, they deserve. the video and song are impressive.
  • You can also go here: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/grammys2007/glamcam/ and see their outfits on a short video. it's nothing we haven't seen already...but hey. pshhhh but the "E! staff" only gave their snazzy ensemble 1 star. 1 STAR! are you kidding me??? what do they know...
    5 stars all the way!!!!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 04:36 PM)
    ok sounds good. hi kalinda! you can call me christine. thats much easier to spell.

Hi Christine! Maybe we should have picked easier usernames. Oh well.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 11 2007, 07:45 PM)
    Hi Christine! Maybe we should have picked easier usernames. Oh well.

haha yea maybe, but at least they are original!!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 11 2007, 08:41 PM)
    i havent yet. they were already on E so im hoping they arent on there again cuz im only watching the tv guide channel now

I'll let you guys know if they show up on E! again.

If they haven't been on by now, I'd say the chances of seeing them in the next 14 minutes are very slim.

The "Official" show starts pretty soon, so I think we'll see them once during the show(getting the award) then probably a lot during the post-show interviews, since they're winners.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 11 2007, 07:47 PM)
    I'll let you guys know if they show up on E! again.

If they haven't been on by now, I'd say the chances of seeing them in the next 14 minutes are very slim.

The "Official" show starts pretty soon, so I think we'll see them once during the show(getting the award) then probably a lot during the post-show interviews, since they're winners.

alrighty thank you!