In this Discussion

OK Go has officially made it big!

edited November -1 in OK Go
(This is justifiably gross enough to have its own thread)

You know you've made it big, when people start selling your ABC gum on ebay.

And if any of you bid on it, you lose any respect I had for you!!

Comments

• Oh, Kikky, I wouldn't bid on something that stupid...if it didn't have a photograph. JK of course.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is so pathetic! laugh.gif

I guess OK Go is big if they have fans obsessive enough to save gross stuff like that! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 10 2007, 11:15 PM)
    Oh, Kikky, I wouldn't bid on something that stupid...if it didn't have a photograph. JK of course.

HAHAH.

I want to know how something like that is verified. Cross reference dental records? DNA testing?

"Hey Damian, is this your gum? We found it on ebay."
    "Oh yeah, that looks familiar! ...Can I have it back?"
  • lolllllllllllllllll

if i had his gum, i would just save it forever<3
  • I would chew it. cool.gif

JK.
  • People, please! I'm trying to make a sale here. Show some respect for my merchandise!
  • Psssssshhhh.... lame. I've already got gum chewed up by Damian. laugh.gif

Ha! What's next? A lock of Tim's..... sideburn?
  • It's really scary to picture some girl in the freezing cold outside the MuchMusic building scooping his gum up off the ground..
  • blink.gif wow, chewed gun? frankly, thats quite sad. actually, what would be more sad is if someone actually bids on it. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Mar 10 2007, 07:11 PM)
    (This is justifiably gross enough to have its own thread)

You know you've made it big, when people start selling your ABC gum on ebay.
    And if any of you bid on it, you lose any respect I had for you!!

That is AMAZINGLY disturbing!
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 10 2007, 10:10 PM)

Does this mean you'll be buying my fine merchandise? I'll give you the boardie discount. Instead of $5, just for you, I'll make it a handy dandy $4.95

OK I sat down this morning and asked this person if they have DNA proof or a Certificate of Athenticity for this piece of gum. I also asked him when and where they obtained the supposed piece of gum of Damians. I also told them they are sick for picking it up. I dont care how big they are.

This is what they responded with........

i don't have a sample of dna to compare it to i think he would find it a little intrusive of me to tackle him and pull out some of his hair.
    the gum was obtained from outside of much music in toronto on dec 20th they were getting out of the car to go inside for there interview and show when he spit the gum out on the side walk and i picked it up thinking there has to be some crazy fan out there that would want someting like this hense he we are and the gum has been stored in a ziplock bag in the fridge for the past 2 and a half months i just placed it on ebay because i was cleaned my fridge and found it thought someone might be interested in cloning him or something haha happy trails

OK I sat down this morning and asked this person if they have DNA proof or a Certificate of Athenticity for this piece of gum. I also asked him when and where they obtained the supposed piece of gum of Damians. I also told them they are sick for picking it up. I dont care how big they are.

i don't have a sample of dna to compare it to i think he would find it a little intrusive of me to tackle him and pull out some of his hair.
    the gum was obtained from outside of much music in toronto on dec 20th they were getting out of the car to go inside for there interview and show when he spit the gum out on the side walk and i picked it up thinking there has to be some crazy fan out there that would want someting like this hense he we are and the gum has been stored in a ziplock bag in the fridge for the past 2 and a half months i just placed it on ebay because i was cleaned my fridge and found it thought someone might be interested in cloning him or something haha happy trails
  • I so want to bid on this and then not buy it, just to make the guy selling it go crazy the way he's making us crazy. Does that make sense?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 10 2007, 10:28 PM)
    I so want to bid on this and then not buy it, just to make the guy selling it go crazy the way he's making us crazy. Does that make sense?

You know hes full of crap since he just created this e-bay account to sell this wad of gum. What a scammer. We should create a couple of fake e-bay accounts, fight over this item, drive it up to 100 bucks then never pay the dude. The when he complains just tell him you think OKGO fans are stupid or what??
  • ..but where would you put the gum once it'd been bought? Or, for that matter, how would you post it?

Either way, it's pretty much just creepy that someone's selling Damian's used gum.
  • It reminds me of the time someone caught Paul McCartney's cold and put up their kleenexes on Ebay. I don't remember whether they sold, but I remember it made the Oddly Enough news or something similar.

Regarding the gum--it's a conversation piece, anyway, LOL. I admit going "Woah!" for a split-second of insanity (I have no pride). I wouldn't have done anything weird with it, just gross people out and confuse them, LOL. Don't worry, I collected myself again, and all's normal now. I passed that link onto my Mom and I'm hoping she doesn't buy it for me. She would SO do something like that purely for a laugh.
  • I was about to make a topic about that just now. Thank God I read this one first.

Seriously, that's really sad.

It's taking everything in me not to bid on it. IT MIGHT BE HIS.

There's a really small part of me that is that crazy.

Don't judge me.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Mar, 12:01 PM)
    There's a really small part of me that is that crazy.

Don't judge me.

Oh, Never! happy.gif

The way I see it, it's a good, harmless kinda crazy biggrin.gif Glad to see someone else admitting to it!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 10 2007, 09:24 PM)

Wow. Not only does this person suck at grammar and spelling, they really are deranged. They're trying to sell his gum on ebay and saying that stealing his hairs would be intrusive. Goodness, the world really is going downhill.