In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• OK, Miss Evil, you have our attention! Hey, that reminds me of the Evil Damian picture:

Just killing time....hurry home, Sheri!!
  • AAH! I can't wait much longer!!
  • Check new thread smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 12:14 AM)
    Check new thread smile.gif

Which new thread?
  • It's up now.
  • Hey, I added Rachel (DJRose)'s DC 101 Non-Denominational Xmas Show pics, and they're quite nice ...

I know she just put this pic in another thread, but it's just such a good advertisement.

Love the finger placement. He's so carefully sliding it up while keeping that "I have no idea my shirt's baring my gorgeous flesh right at this moment" look on his face. Someone give the guy an Oscar/Emmy/Tony.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 10:50 PM)
    Hey, I added Rachel (DJRose)'s DC 101 Non-Denominational Xmas Show pics, and they're quite nice ...

I know she just put this pic in another thread, but it's just such a good advertisement ...

HOLY (bleeeeeeeep) !!! wub.gif

wink.gif

are you kidding me?
    i am in love with this picture.
  • ^^ About that picture, here's how nuts I am. I don't focus on the lower half of it. I just see from the chin up and imagine that face he's making would be in my dental chair.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 10:54 PM)
    ^^ About that picture, here's how nuts I am. I don't focus on the lower half of it. I just see from the chin up and imagine that face he's making would be in my dental chair.

unsure.gif

lol.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 23 2007, 10:52 PM)
    HOLY (bleeeeeeeep) !!! wub.gif
    wink.gif

are you kidding me?

I know!!! That "HOLY (bleeeeeeeep)!!!" is the same thing I said when I first saw it!!!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 10:54 PM)
    ^^ About that picture, here's how nuts I am. I don't focus on the lower half of it. I just see from the chin up and imagine that face he's making would be in my dental chair.

Hahahaha laugh.gif That is hilarious.

Rose, I bet your dentistry is top notch, top notch. Hoooooooo-ooooo-oooooooh ... OHH!!
  • pahaha i love that video! tim looks great in it.

happy.gif i wish my dentist looked like him in that video...
  • Oh, yes, you're mouth is just rich w/ dental history isn't it?
  • yes...i haven't been to the dentist in a while...honestly.

a very long while.

haha. i loveee that video. and tim.
  • I have begun brushing twice a day (with an electric toothbrush) AND flossing twice a day. Hell has officially frozen over.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 23 2007, 10:52 PM)

It's lust. You haven't known it long enough for it to be love.

Nothin' wrong with that, though.
  • She got some really good ones of the dance (I mean apart from the glorious shirt-lifting).

• QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 09:09 PM)
    I have begun brushing twice a day (with an electric toothbrush) AND flossing twice a day. Hell has officially frozen over.

Lol, wow, what has inspired this oral health enthusiasm? Ooo, Sheri, you really know how to post the best of the pics in these links tongue.gif
  • Finding out my gums are very unhealthy. And deciding I'm not getting any younger and really better get serious about my teeth. The gums are improving already ... and I'm actually enjoying the extreme (picture a snowboarder flying off a mountain with a Mountain Dew in hand) oral hygiene. And this is coming from a lifelong notorious non-flosser. And good God, I'll never go back to a regular toothbrush.
  • Yey! I'm glad your gums are doing better. Gum health is actually more important than tooth health. Under the gum is the bone that holds your tooth in your jaw. Bad gum health means bad bone health which ultimately leads to tooth loss.

Bah!!! Sorry sorry, I'll stop! Please post a cutie pic so I'll get the dentistry out of my head!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 11:45 PM)
    Yey! I'm glad your gums are doing better. Gum health is actually more important than tooth health. Under the gum is the bone that holds your tooth in your jaw. Bad gum health means bad bone health which ultimately leads to tooth loss.

Bah!!! Sorry sorry, I'll stop!
    No, it's okay! That's just what they told me, and it motivated me.

Please post a cutie pic so I'll get the dentistry out of my head!