In this Discussion

Wierd Phobias.

Comments

• QUOTE (Pearl @ May 15 2007, 06:51 PM)
    I'm not that afraid of hights, I can handle hights, just as long as no one jokes around by pretending they're gonna push me over.

AGH!! I hate that. Even watching other people do it..like that scene in Clueless (I really hope I'm thinking of the right movie) where they're in the mall and she's sitting on the barrier thing and the guys try to flip her over it to scare her.
  • Getting poked in the eye.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 16 2007, 01:04 AM)
    AGH!! I hate that. Even watching other people do it..like that scene in Clueless (I really hope I'm thinking of the right movie) where they're in the mall and she's sitting on the barrier thing and the guys try to flip her over it to scare her.

Oh that is so INSANE it really peeves me off. My husband used to do these sorts of things, like teeter over something high, and go "Woahhhh!" just to make me freak out. I gave him a good what-for and I think he knows better now. WHY do that? Slips and accidents DO happen! mad.gif
    3. finding band-aids in my food :S ew.

ohhhh my god. i really hope this is just a FEAR and not something that happened...
    mixtape:
    Yeah that's the movie, I hate it when people do that, it gets me po'd and agitated haaaaaa!

Courtneytastic:
    Getting poked in the eye.

That happens to me all the TIME!!! My brother is always playing around with me and poking my arms, stomack and forehead, but when he jokes around pretending he's gonna poke my eyes and touches my eyelashes with the tip of his fingers sometimes he just goes too far and ACTUALLY pokes my eye, accidentaly of course, but still, I'm always getting hurt one way or another with him, it's insanity... so I guess I've grown to semi-handle getting poked in the eye =\
  • Have yhou ever seen someone spit tobacco or loogie into a drinking container - like a bottle or cup? That makes my entire body shudder out of some phobia that I (or anyone) might drink it on accident. Now that's wierd.
  • -semi trucks
    -very small glow in the dark objects

i haven't quite figured out why i'm scared of those things..
  • there's this woman who you can pay to come to things and speak about clowns. she talks about the history of clowns and then shows you how to put clown make-up on etc.

i know this because she went to my nans old lady function.

this is scary because earlier this week my friend and i decided the evil clowns were taking over the elderly when both our nans gave us porcelin clown dolls. this woman has further confirmed my suspicions. she IS brainwashing them!!!

i really hate clowns
    I'm not that afraid of hights, I can handle hights, just as long as no one jokes around by pretending they're gonna push me over.

I am the same way, heights don't bother me -- but no joking about pushing me over (or grabbing me to "help").

My most bizarre secret fear is of peach pits. Yes, peach pits.
  • i have a fear of thinking out loud.
  • ^^ haha omg me too!!! i do it all the time, it's quite sad how little control i have over such bodily functions
  • its bad, i actually have to ask people if i just said something..when i think i may have said something when i shouldn't have or when i'm thinking really hard about something and i don't know if i've started talking about it or not.
  • I have a weird one I can't really explain..something about lots of little things, haha. One example most people would understand is lots of little bugs all swarming together..yuckyuckyuck. Another example that makes no sense except for in my head is sometimes I see a box of tic-tacs (any other candy like that would probably work too) all lined up in the box..like in little rows..and it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Basically little things swarming/all lined up together. Blech.

I'm so weird. blink.gif
  • butterflies.

i do hate butterflies.
    they always creep me out,
    i don't know why though..
    i don't even wanna see them. even picture of them!
    i bet that there's the most beautiful spring in korea,
    i don't even wanna go out during spring because stupid butterflies freak me out.
    most people would say that butterflies are pretty
    but i couldn't agree with them!!
    i'd rather see snake or cockroach than butterfly.

butterfly, EWWWW sad.gif
  • moths
    o my god
    moths.
    i didnt used to have a problem with them
    its just for like half of my life they attacked me.
    in the summer they get into our house at night and only attack me
    their big and they fly straight at me when i swat at them
    now im deatly afraid of them
    one was in this room like an hour ago and i friggin freaked out.
    sat on the ground and made squeaky scream noises and tried to avoid it.
    its pretty sad..
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Jun 20 2007, 12:13 AM)
    butterflies.

i do hate butterflies.
    i don't even wanna go out during spring because stupid butterflies freak me out.

butterfly, EWWWW sad.gif

one time i couldn't walk because so many butterflies were in my way. good thing you weren't there, you would've passed out for sure.
  • I have a phobia about worms sad.gif I hate them, they scare me
  • I have to agree with the clown thing, although as a child I loved BOZO the clown. The video of Damian as a clown is very disturbing. I think that clowns freaked me out because of IT and John Wayne Gacy(serial killer clown). Clown paintings are really creepy too.

I am afraid of rats and mice. I have an irrational fear of being abducted by aliens(this happened after watching Fire in the Sky in a remote country home). I am afraid of loneliness.
  • Clowns are pretty much "the evil"
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Jun 20 2007, 12:13 AM)
    butterflies.

i do hate butterflies.

butterfly, EWWWW sad.gif

Ugh...me too!
    Especially monarch butterflies!
    And caterpillars.
    When I was 10, some guy named Charles put a caterpillar on my shoulder.
    And I screamed so loudly everyone came outside to see what was going on.

And I still remember his name.