In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:38 AM)
    PIONEER TO THE FALLS - INTERPOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 12 2007, 07:40 AM)
    All Fired Up - INTERPOL

wub.gif wub.gif

i got this soul, its all fired up!! (i think thats what he says, haha)

^^^wub.gif

Mammoth - Interpol!!

just spare me the suspense!!
  • dead silence..

sad.gif sad.gif

nooo music

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • My favourite things - Outkast.
  • Zak and Sarah - Ben Folds smile.gif
  • ^What a good song.

Bat Out of Hell- Meatloaf

I fucking love Meatloaf

like a BAT OUT OF HELL I'll be gone when the morning commmmes.
  • OH MY GOSH! i love him toooo! you gave me the urge to listen to paradise by the dashboard light... so i am right now...tongue.gif
  • hahaha! I'm glad someone agrees! Most people give me the look like, "who is Meatloaf?" To which my response is usually singing "I would do anything for love... but I won't do that."

They are usually less than impressed.

Please let us start a Meatloaf fan club.

"La Lettre D'Explication" Yann Tiersen
    Yann Tiersen may be one of the most brilliant composers of our time. He was the one who wrote the scores for Amélie and Goodbye Lenin. So good.
  • "Party in your basement" by Grand:PM....PLAY AT POLISH FEST AGAIN GPM! ... i want more perogies....

OOO the time that i went to see Demetri Martin, Meatloaf was playing at a different theatre at the same venue... and i kept on singing "I would do anything for loooove!" over and over again while the scalpers where trying to sell meatloaf tickets..

really? people dont know about Meatloaf? HOW?! hes so iconic... dispite the lame movie/biography that he has...
  • If by "lame" you mean "AWESOME"...

hahahaha, alright, so maybe "Rocky Horror" isn't so classy, but he still ROCKED in it. Wasn't he also in Spice World?

Oh and: "El Pico" Ratatat
  • i wasnt talking about rocky horror! i was taking about his um i think its called a "biopic"

Meatloaf, to hell and back movie...

and here is his IMDB... whoa his list of film stuff is impressive...

I AM SO JOINING YOUR FAN CLUB
  • Hahahahaa. You think they could come up with a more creative title. Hahahah;

We will make shirts! Lots of shirts!

Meatloaf 4 Eva

"Loose Lips" by Kimya Dawson.

I feel proud because I know all the lyrics. I always feel proudest about memorizing the lyrics ot her songs because they are overflowing with words.

"We're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing screaming kissing tugging, on the sleeve of how it used to be. how's it gonna be? I'll drop kick Russell Stover move into a Starting Over House and know Matt Rouse and Jest are watching me achieve my dreams. and we'll pray all damn day every day that all this shit our president has got us in will go away, while we strive to figure out a way we can survive these trying times without losing our minds. So if you want to burn yourself REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU. If you want to cut yourself REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU. If you want to kill yourself REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU. Call me up before you're dead, we can make some plans instead. Send me an IM I'll be your friend. Shysters live from scheme to scheme but my 4th quarter pipe dreams are seeming more and more worth fighting for. So I'll curate some situations make my job a big vacation and I'll say fuck Bush and fuck this war. My war paint is sharpie ink and I'll show you how much my shit stinks and ask you what you think because YOUR THOUGHTS AND WORDS ARE POWERFUL. They think we're disposable? Well both my thumbs're opposable, spelled out on a double word and triple letter score and we won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then we'll start again and just pretend that nothing ever happened. We won't stop until somebody calls the cops and even then we'll start again and just pretend that nothing ever happened."

Wow I should work. Take a procrastination vacation.
  • it was so lame... but i watched most of it all anyways... If meatloaf played himeself it would of been WAY better.

and im up for the shirts idea! maybe... MEATLOAF: you couldnt eat it if you tried...

listening to: " Exit to the world" by Grand: PM
  • the scale - interpol
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 19 2007, 02:32 PM)
    MEATLOAF: you couldnt eat it if you tried...

hahahah yes!
    MEATLOAF: The secret ingredient is ROCK AND ROLL

"Float On" Modest Mouse
  • pillar of salt - the thermals
  • Veridis Quo - daft punk

smile.gif august 5th. can't wait.
  • Cold War Kids -- Hair Down

August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4 August 4

wub.gif
  • mammoth - interpol

OCTOBER 23
  • Vince, The Lovable Stoner - The Fratellis

rock-a-honey, rock-a-honey, rock-a-honey, whoo hoo
    sleeps all day and he dreams of you

smile.gif
  • Supertheory of Supereverything- Gogol Bordello