In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• *cue dramawriter skillz*

Timothy was tuning his bass when epiphany occured. His fiance, whom he was to wed in 5 months' time, was 1000 miles away, and he missed her. He missed her with a deep longing, a bottomless pit of loneliness, as if he were land cracked and dry after a long drought and thirsted for water. He realized that if now he missed her so fondly, how would it be when they were married? What about their children? He fought back his tears as the first few spectators filed in.

LOL
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 05:21 PM)
    *cue dramawriter skillz*

Timothy was tuning his bass when epiphany occured. His fiance, whom he was to wed in 5 months' time, was 1000 miles away, and he missed her. He missed her with a deep longing, a bottomless pit of loneliness, as if he were land cracked and dry after a long drought and thirsted for water. He realized that if now he missed her so fondly, how would it be when they were married? What about their children? He fought back his tears as the first few spectators filed in.

LOL
    laugh.gif

omg that was freaking awesome im like laughing and smiling so big that my cheeks hurt hahahaha! im so going to put that somwhere haha
  • LOL

I have a feeling that I'm going to be a cheesy (singer, hopefully)songwriter someday, tongue.gif

So when OK Go decides to write a song for me, Imma hook my homie Christy up with Tim.
  • hahaha so when are you planning to do that tomarrow?? ok great ill get ready! haha
  • LOL

Sure, I mean, all I have to do is pull Tim out of your heart and introduce you both.
  • hhahaha that makes me sound like i swallowed him hahaha.....
  • Sure, if that's what you did.

And knowing you, you probably have.
  • oh christy, you're pics are so.... well i don't know what to say.... but those are really good... i love that one that kills you tongue.gif he's so lovely happy.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 04:48 PM)

sweeeeeet

haha, a cow is on his shirt
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 23 2007, 05:55 PM)
    sweeeeeet

haha, a cow is on his shirt

really? i see it as a wild stallion rippling across his chest hahaha
  • catch me before i faint!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 06:28 PM)
    catch me before i faint!

laugh.gif *Grabs Christy, hands her a paper bag to breath into*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 23 2007, 09:34 PM)
    laugh.gif *Grabs Christy, hands her a paper bag to breath into*

aww dont give me a paper bag! im likley to breath in so hard it turns inside out and goes down my throat hahaa

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 23 2007, 05:29 PM)
    Sure, if that's what you did.

And knowing you, you probably have.

wow i totally skipped over that somehow haha i think it would be impossible to swallow him though haha but knowing me i would try haha not sure how though without him thinking something is going on hahaha
    Tim: uhh excuse me what are you doing??
    Me: seeing if i can try and swallow you.
    haha that would be weird in SOOO many ways

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 08:36 PM)
    Tim: uhh excuse me what are you doing??
    Me: seeing if i can try and swallow you.
    haha that would be weird in SOOO many ways

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I'm pretty sure Tim would notice if you were trying to scarf down his leg.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 06:36 PM)

Oh no, another dental moment. Hmm, don't see any silver fillings even. Help, I shouldn't sit in class and read this forum.

I actually did have the nerve to ask Tim how many fillings he had. He licked his teeth, thought for a second, and said he didn't think he had any. laugh.gif
  • ooo a nice clean mouth...........good lol
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 24 2007, 09:30 AM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I'm pretty sure Tim would notice if you were trying to scarf down his leg.

no id go straight for the face hahahahahahaha!!!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 24 2007, 02:23 PM)
    no id go straight for the face hahahahahahaha!!!!

Wow, that's, um, polite?

LOL
  • haha

next concert i see them in i think i might hold up a sign that says "i wanna see Tim strip!" hahahaha
  • Hahaha

It'd be funny if he just dropped his bass, said OK and did your wishes.