In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 12 2007, 07:48 AM)
    This one is especially for Tempe and Rachel:

Lol, thanks, Alice! Does that make Kulashi the Goy Boy Toy?

This thread just totally made my day. You guys are so creative
  • Awww thanks you guys! I was so scared that nobody would respond and think this was a bad idea. But it's so much fun!!

HAHA! I freaking LOVE this one! Next Tim Nordwind shirt I make this is SOOO going on it. (That is if you wouldnt mind)

Of course not! I did kind of steal the idea off YOUR wonderful shirt!!

OMG Electra, your "The Kulash" one is absolute genius! As well as Rosa's "Inspiration" and Allthegoodnames..'s "Awesome" and "Warning" ones! (How true are both of them though?!)

And I was sooo going to do that "Injury" one Katie! We must be sharing some awesome Tim-related brainwaves!!

And to anyone I missed out, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! I knew you would come up with some amazing, fantastic creative ones!!
  • Wow, I was just cruising w/o logging in, but I have to say these are hilarious. Thank you, LB!

The DANCE one really could be a motivational poster. I love it!

BREATHE: Not breathing can cause you to die: I have had this quote taped to my computer at work all summer!

I can't wait to show these sites to the guys at work. I think we should make some motivational posters for the big video screen on Fountain Square...

Such humor and creativity here...way to go, girls! I'll let you know if I come up with anything good.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 12 2007, 02:44 PM)
    hahahhahaha oh my GOD... goy boy. amazing. christy is going to flip her shit when she sees that picture (if she hasn't already)

OMG I TOTALLY DID!! HAHA! Hes so sauve!! And my god is he ever so gorgeous.
  • I need to study!! Aaargh!

And total THEFTAGE here!

• This one's not incredibly creative, but fun.

thats what I thought when I saw it!
  • Another one I just thought up
  • gosh, you're soooo creative, love all of those... (my fridge won't offer that much space anymore, so now i started putting them in random pages of books so the upcoming lessons will be fun...)

How do you come up with all this, i can't think of any motivation poster wannabes... sad.gif well, i have you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 12 2007, 09:30 PM)

Jodie the problem with this one is that it causes my heart and lungs to seize up. How could I possibly BREATHE?

(But I love the ones about Meta, World Domination, and Tim Nordwind. Hell I love them all)
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 12 2007, 11:30 PM)

OMG! This one is awesome! This one makes me want to play with barbie dolls. Lol. (Ok not really but close)
  • isn't it more like it makes you want to BE one, Christy? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 13 2007, 11:37 PM)
    isn't it more like it makes you want to BE one, Christy? tongue.gif

Haha, ok you caught me that is true. Haha that just gave me a weird thought of me going up to Tim and saying "Im a barbie, play with me" haha.
  • LOL Barbies scare me. O_o
  • Ok, I love the DSF and BREATHE. They are all rather clever and entertaining though, good job. I printed out DSF and am having it laminated to keep at work, for those really off days. It's nice to have something so simple make your day brighter. Thanks guys.
  • Um, what does DSF stand for? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 16 2007, 03:14 AM)
    Um, what does DSF stand for? unsure.gif

Damian Sex Face.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 16 2007, 06:05 AM)
    Damian Sex Face.

Lol, shoot, the things I missed when on a 6 week stint on a Rez with no inter-ma-neter-majig
  • I was listening to the podcasts today, and this one was inspired.
    Jodie the problem with this one is that it causes my heart and lungs to seize up. How could I possibly BREATHE?

Haha, yeah that picture seems to do that to a lot of people!!

Rachel! OMG, making posters of Tim is just way too much fun!

Haha, I stole the text part from another poster. Tim Nordwind is like the new Chuck Norris with all these facts! Hahaha.