In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• our two new manly men joris and smeja have to write in here!

oo im pretty sure you cats arn't girls... is im wrong.. sorry tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 27 2007, 07:12 PM)
    I recommend going bra-less for a week. It's amazing. I love you too boobs.

Ohhh, I cannot stand going bra-less. I even sleep with one on. They're all flopping around. Yick. Plus I get self conscious, even when I'm by myself.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Nov 28 2007, 06:22 PM)
    Ohhh, I cannot stand going bra-less. I even sleep with one on. They're all flopping around. Yick. Plus I get self conscious, even when I'm by myself.

Oh see, I'm a B-cup (at best) so bras really only are helpful when I want my boobs to look a little extra perky. I just started not wearing a bra around the house one day, and I was supprised at how much a relief it was to have 'em just breathe a little. I think my boobs are kind of awesome and they deserve a little freedom every now and again. Plus, I'm convinced that since not wearing a bra, my boobs have even looked better. I have no idea why; it's probably just my imagination.

Also, no-bra while cuddling=AWESOME. Just going to say it.
  • Ok yeah, I'll give you that last one. smile.gif
  • yep, goin braless, manly. i know i often go braless
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 29 2007, 08:52 PM)
    yep, goin braless, manly. i know i often go braless

^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Way to bring some manliness back to this thread.

Actually, after having spent a night with two drunken male roomates, I think I'm having manly overload blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 30 2007, 08:05 AM)
    ^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Way to bring some manliness back to this thread.

Actually, after having spent a night with two drunken male roomates, I think I'm having manly overload blink.gif

...topless swimming in the sea makes my boobs float & it feels real nice!!....
  • thats a good tip blink.gif unsure.gif
  • thought id ressurect this bad boy and talk about my new manly acquisitions

bought my first chucks today. they should arrive in 10 business days, also got a hat, its kinda neat

and uh... manly stuff, swearing and boobs!

sigh, its lonely being the only boy for a couple weeks
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jul 10 2008, 11:14 PM)
    thought id ressurect this bad boy and talk about my new manly acquisitions

bought my first chucks today. they should arrive in 10 business days, also got a hat, its kinda neat

and uh... manly stuff, swearing and boobs!

sigh, its lonely being the only boy for a couple weeks

Aww, a lone joe in the world of the joeless. That's so sad.
    Tell you what, I'll be an unofficial boy until the great pandy returns. I had to live with 2 idiot guy roomates for awhile, so while it's not the same at all, Rose will be Rob. So yeah um, sports, beer, saki bombs, and such. Seen the latest rerun of "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" lately? Er, what else do guys talk about? Rob is sinking fast here

• i hadnt seen that movie untill a couple months ago, it sure had boobs, isnt doogie howser gay?
  • Dude, I've never actually seen that movie but I'm willing to bet it's hysterical. Doogie Howser? Yeah, he's quite gay--Not that there's anything wrong with that. He's got one hillarious cameo in the Kumar sequel. Thoughts on Jessica Alba? Is she hot?

• i dunno, shes kinda old hat, i never got on the jesica alba wagon as it were, plus shes marrying a guy named cash wtf

• dude, yeah, she is so overated. She must have relatives in the business. It'd be even better if cash were an old guy. Then she could marry a sugar daddy named Cash. Do dudes try to get sugar mommies?...Are midgets scary?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 12 2008, 11:32 PM)
    Do dudes try to get sugar mommies?

I believe the term is "sugar mama"
  • ive seen fantastic four, is it sad that my watching it had nothing to do with jessica alba and everything to do with me liking comic books? i dont like har as a blonde.

and i think id like a sugar mama.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jul 13 2008, 08:39 PM)
    ive seen fantastic four, is it sad that my watching it had nothing to do with jessica alba and everything to do with me liking comic books? i dont like har as a blonde.

and i think id like a sugar mama.

there was a single jewish teacher in my class who I thought might be a good date for my mom. Then I discovered how fussy he is, and my mom wasn't interested cause he resembles her dad. She then suggested I make him my sugar daddy instead. And then I threw up a little bit.

comic books rock. Tis fun to see how the movie compares to the comics. Thoughts on anime?
  • i like anime, i dont get to watch it as often as i used to. but ther are some gems. thoughts on hentai anyone? eh eh? am i right fellas? ooooh yeah.

• when Rose was dating a fellow named Ratboy, he explained all that stuff. Rose thought it was ridiculous, or more like lame. Ratboy denied watching that stuff. Rose didn't really care one way or the other.

Rob says you're right fella and he's amused that you put "gems" and "hentai" in almost the same sentence. Rose wants to know: what's so hot about that stuff? What's the appeal? laugh.gif
  • the appeal of... hentai... i dunno must be the tentacles. probably.