In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• haha

This is...sort of familiar?

• lol it's a bit dsf... but a bit raunchier, if i may...
  • Dan's wearing shades!

FROM HERE

Since when do they have new logo pics? This picture is from last year, so I guess sometime back then, but I can't remember ever seeing one, which is weird since I've been to so many shows. The only pic I have is a plain black Dunlop one that my friend stole off of Andy's keyboards.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 30 2007, 01:20 AM)
    Since when do they have new logo pics? This picture is from last year, so I guess sometime back then, but I can't remember ever seeing one, which is weird since I've been to so many shows. The only pic I have is a plain black Dunlop one that my friend stole off of Andy's keyboards.

Hmmm, that's strange. I've got a black Dunlop pick from Andy too.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 30 2007, 06:20 AM)
    Since when do they have new logo pics? This picture is from last year, so I guess sometime back then, but I can't remember ever seeing one.

I remember there being some logo pics on ebay last november/december, because i didn't have an account and tried to find a friend who'd buy one for me unsure.gif
    One offered, but were too late sad.gif
  • Somebody tell me to get back to work, please. I just wanted to get these up b/f I forgot the sources
    sorry iof some of these were posted b/f
    fromanologerexistingplace

from heroine dreams

from...darn, I knew I'd forget. from somewhere.

from a radio station

from a deleted myspace

from a different radio station

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 06:53 PM)
    from a radio station

Ooooh, that's the signing where I first saw OK Go, I think!
    Ahhh I knew I recognised that Damian pointing pic in the Damian is hot thread...
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 12:52 PM)

Who's that guy playing the keyboards?
  • Once again, Sally has inspired me to go photo hunting. After all, it's Friday. biggrin.gif

Ok this is sort of random...but some people thuoght the DWYW costumes were fashioned after this (of course, we know better wink.gif) :

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 11:52 AM)

Will someone please tell Kulash to stop doing his best young Mick Jagger impersonation!
  • HEIDI!!!!
    That first one is the photo I've been looking for all my life! Well, almost.
    I saw it photoshopped b/f and I wanted the original sooo badly but couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you!!!

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 30 2007, 08:28 AM)
    Hmmm, that's strange. I've got a black Dunlop pick from Andy too.

I guess that's the kind of pick he prefers. We can pick buddies now!

QUOTE (Angel @ Nov 30 2007, 10:02 AM)
    I remember there being some logo pics on ebay last november/december, because i didn't have an account and tried to find a friend who'd buy one for me unsure.gif
    One offered, but were too late sad.gif

That kind of sounds familiar. Do you remember how much it went for?

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 30 2007, 08:03 PM)
    Who's that guy playing the keyboards?

Maybe Ara, but I can't really remember what Ara looks like.
  • Ara Anderson. He played keyboards after Burleigh left. He's from San Francisco (Woooo! SF!).
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 01:52 PM)

LoL okay, after having already seen this picture, and staring at it multiple times, and agreeing w/ the mick jagger comment... i FINALLY noticed the walking cast... DURRRR

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 30 2007, 11:21 PM)

and is it totally weird i find damian's look here INSANELY attractive?!