In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• The Golden Girls... in any way shape or form...

Blanche: OH whaddya know, sophia has a past!
    Sophia: that riiiight, but unlike yours, i didn't need penicillin to get through it

and... $1.75 draft beers.
  • - Donating blood. It's fun on so many levels!
  • - Friends. So awesome.
  • - Feeling completely shit, regretful, hungover, foolish and embarrassed... and then everything being made suddenly OK by my sister playing 'Invincible' really loudly smile.gif
  • - preparing my time table for the next semester and not only choosing the seminar "treasure Islands and wonder worlds: the british children book in 18th century till today" but also "The world according to Woody Allen- fiction, film and philosophy" biggrin.gif Yes, and I'm thinking about taking some non- obligatory courses about contemporary american film, but I'm not sure yet...
  • - Reliving concerts on television. Not so great is realizing how deranged you looked on the night.
    I've seriously never seen footage of myself at a gig and thought 'that girl is mentally stable'

but that's the same for everyone... right? unsure.gif

- Greek yoghourt with strawberries

- Men's fashion magazines
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Mar 17 2008, 04:07 AM)
    - Reliving concerts on television. Not so great is realizing how deranged you looked on the night.
    I've seriously never seen footage of myself at a gig and thought 'that girl is mentally stable'

but that's the same for everyone... right? unsure.gif

You've seen footage of yourself at gigs on television?
  • - finally having enough points on the fan2band site to order a mystery okgo camera!!!! eeeeeee!

*freakishly giddy* laugh.gif
  • This scene of Bill dancing from 'Freaks and Geeks' biggrin.gif

You cut me off mid-funk
  • I went to the St. Patty's Day Parade today in the city...sooooo much fun!!!!

Except I didn't see as many drunk, rowdy people as I thought there would be. haha There definately were some, trust me, but not that many.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Mar 17 2008, 07:34 PM)
    Except I didn't see as many drunk, rowdy people as I thought there would be. haha There definately were some, trust me, but not that many.

You should have seen me on Saturday... I had enough green beer to last me for 2 days... blink.gif
  • ^^ Haha, o man, gotta love St. Patty's Day!

Out of the 7 people I went with, 4 of them were 100% irish, so they were like really into it. And I was claiming that this was like my holiday, and got mad when people called it St. Patrick's Day as opposed to St. Patty's Day ('cause, ya know, my name is Patty) Ya I'm crazy. But it was soooo much fun! We had a blast.
  • I love it!! St. Patty's Day is my FAVORITE holiday, and I hope they make it an official holiday!! I'm half Irish... and it shows in my name... and how I look wink.gif However... no. Not ALL redheads are Irish!! (Rachel, and my best friend Andy are perfect examples)

-St. Patrick's Day makes my Happy List. Best holiday by far...
    -Green beer
  • ^^^haha, yeah... it's sorta a big deal in Boston tongue.gif
    even if you're not Irish (and I'm like, almost a half Irish?)
    it's still a huge deal.
    Because, you know, it's Boston
    smile.gif

hah, they even get Dropkick Murphy's to play at the St Patty's day breakfast thing with all the politicians... I dunno, it's just funny to mix Dropkick with Boston politics...

- more college acceptances!!!
    UMass Amherst (huge safety, but still good)
    and Smith! yayyyy

I have 5 more colleges to hear from biggrin.gif mostly the stretches... oh well smile.gif

• Aww! Congrats, Milky!! smile.gif

-Coming home from the bar and having your favorite episode of America's Best Dance Crew be on... yes. I have a "favorite" episode....
    maybe this should be in the guilty pleasures thread...
  • Milky - that's wonderful! Congratulations on your latest acceptances!

And I'm not Irish, but everyone always thinks I am. My grandfather especially had BRIGHT RED hair and everyone thought he was Irish, so that's the area where I most take after him. St. Patty's (haha) is a favorite holiday in my house.
  • Congratulations Milky!!
  • smile.gif thanksss guys!

I think I've said this before, but

Ministry of Magic
    the scene at the beginning makes my life
    and their choreographed-mic-passing in the song after that biggrin.gif
    and their general adorableness
    and yeah
    that
    here's their other songs from that live performance biggrin.gif

also, the fact that Tally Hall exist again!!! it's been so long, but now they're back on tour and re-releasing their album on a major label, and they finally posted the Good Day music video, and they're making journal entries and video journals, and it's great biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Holly molies! those kids rockin out are awesome! hehehe i spot the one dude in the crowd

is it weird that i find wizard rock interesting and cool, but i dont necessary like harry potter that much?

- the dr.phil sound board http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18766
  • haha, aren't they awesome? wub.gif

and no, I don't think it's that weird. tongue.gif
    I mean, I love the books, but I love the music even more. it's just so ridiculous and amazing smile.gif

and if you like it, then what do I care? biggrin.gif

!!!!!!!
    when you complain to a band (Parker House and Theory) on myspace about their lack of all-ages Boston shows
    and they comment back with "Not to worry my dear... we will have plenty more shows in the future. And keep you ears open for the whole album. Much love!"
    AKDLHGALDKFHGSLFDKG
    they are so adorable
    seriously
    that like
    made my day
    wub.gif