In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (Beasle @ Apr 29 2008, 09:49 AM)
    We went out to our weekly Sunday morning breakfast AND he is able to help me out financially when needed and I don't know how to thank him enough:)

I HAVE ONE MORE FINAAAALLLFJDKFJDKFJDKLJFKLDS UNTIL IT'S SUMMERRRRRR!

Aww, your dad IS awesome smile.gif

and...
    ME TOOOOOO!!! aldkfjdsl;kfjdlksjfldksajfdsl Thursday morning can't come around quickly enough.

-Thirsty Thursday smile.gif
  • NEW COLDPLAY SONG!
    OMG its so good I'm in love and can't wait for the album!!!!!!!!!!
  • A year ago today Katie and I saw OK Go for the very first time smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

It has been QUITE the year and you better believe we are doing something cool today in honor of that wink.gif
  • Happy Anniversary to the two of youuuuuuuu!!

- THE HOOSIERS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! this means, me seeing them at half past 2pm AND then AGAIN at 8pm on the same day!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! (Rachel, I wish you'd be here!!)
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Apr 30 2008, 07:43 AM)
    Happy Anniversary to the two of youuuuuuuu!!

- THE HOOSIERS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! this means, me seeing them at half past 2pm AND then AGAIN at 8pm on the same day!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! (Rachel, I wish you'd be here!!)

OH MAN, don't you know it! That's AMAZING!!!!!!

And yes, Happy Anniversary, Darling Katie and Angie!!
  • ang beat me to it biggrin.gif
    i'm so happy today
  • Ahh happy anniversary girlies! smile.gif

- Tomorrow I get to vote for the first time EVER. I'm so excited.
    - The Hoosiers album. And how it reminds me of driving to Charlottesville with Rachel wub.gif

• QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 30 2008, 01:25 PM)
    - Tomorrow I get to vote for the first time EVER. I'm so excited.

Good thing Damian made you practice while you were here then, huh?

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 30 2008, 01:25 PM)
    - The Hoosiers album. And how it reminds me of driving to Charlottesville with Rachel wub.gif

wub.gif

Just when I'm having the WORST couple of days, you remind me that I have the greatest sister in the world.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 30 2008, 07:48 PM)
    Good thing Damian made you practice while you were here then, huh?

Hell yeah! It's the London Mayor, and London Assembly votes, which involves 3 ballot slips and 1st and 2nd preferences and a whole lot of confusion, so Londoners tend to freak out and screw up loads of ballot papers on the day.. if only they had the Kulash to help them out, I'm SURE it'd all run smoothly biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 30 2008, 07:48 PM)
    wub.gif

Just when I'm having the WORST couple of days, you remind me that I have the greatest sister in the world.

Hehe I have the greatest sister too!
    Sorry that you're having such a crappy time, sis *hugs*

Oh, and I forgot to add:
    -Finally being good enough on guitar to play What To Do, Return, HIGA and Let It Rain biggrin.gif:D
  • -My P.I.C
    -The amazing wonderful gift she made me biggrin.gif
  • - Ok Go requesting my friendship on facebook
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2008, 08:17 PM)
    - Ok Go requesting my friendship on facebook

Aww, I wish OK Go would add me on facebook. I'm jealous
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2008, 08:17 PM)
    - Ok Go requesting my friendship on facebook

Hee hee, yeah, I got a notification about that in my email, because I had suggested them to you! I never dreamed that you wouldn't add them before they added you. That's pretty awesome.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 30 2008, 07:23 PM)
    Hee hee, yeah, I got a notification about that in my email, because I had suggested them to you! I never dreamed that you wouldn't add them before they added you. That's pretty awesome.

you are the awesome one! Ha ha, I've just been sort of sitting quietly in facebook waiting for others to find me first. I'm thinking of getting Roachie his own facebook page, but that would mean I'd be spending even more time dangling in front of a computer.
  • IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER VACATION!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • I'M DONNNNNNNE smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

...and also THIS makes me very happy...

I wrote a paper for my public policy class about net neutrality A. Because it's very important and B. I could boast about OK Go A LOT, and not only did I do QUITE well on it but my 60ish year old professor underlined the part when I talk about the "one-shot dance routine on running treadmills" and writes "and it was really cool!!"

This guy was already a great professor, unlike all my others that I have, but now he is totally kick ass biggrin.gif
  • ^^^^^

Congratulations to you both on being done with school for the year!! And Ang, that paper and your professor both sound fantastic!
  • happy 1 year board-iversary to meeeeee biggrin.gif
  • Haha Ang, that's awesome about the paper! And congrats to both of you for finishing, woooo!!

Happy boardversary, wifey smile.gif
  • Watching my sister run back and forth a million times like an idiot on our patio because she has a ton of energy but can't run in the yard because we just put down new grass. laugh.gif