In this Discussion

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 14 2008, 09:44 PM)
    this isn't PERSONALLY a guilty pleasure BUT....

all my friends give me shit for liking... no. LOVING the Golden Girls... I fucking love that show.

http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/574
  • avril lavine
    -i cant help it haha
    law and order
  • umm... America's Best Dance Crew is back. i don't know if you all know how fucking excited this makes me... so, again, it is my #1 guilty pleasure...

and i have to add...

Lil Mama.

"Shawty Get Loose"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hXKRilPNpc

I truly hate rap, so this is really awkward for me.
  • Well...my guilty pleasure would be defenetly "life with derek" a canadian TV show for kids...I'm so embaraced to admit it but I watch it becuase of Michael Seater he may be starring on a TV show for kids but he's older than me...he's a redhead what can I do?
  • Katie I love Lil Mama too. I don't know, I think I like the way she talks or something. I always forget that she is so young. I'll admit. I watched the entire Live Auditions for AMDC 2.

I like Life with Derek too wink.gif But only for Derek, all the other people annoy the crap out of me.

Guilty pleasure: Wizards of Waverly Place. I usually hate Disney Channel shows, but for some reason I really like this show and I don't really know why...
  • uuh tell me about it the girl on life with Derek (who dates him in real life) is just awfully anoying.

I also like wizards of waverly place! laugh.gif but the Alex character sometimes irritates me but the rest of them are pretty entertaining wink.gif
  • they are dating? thats awkward to me...but yeah she is just too annoying.
  • apprently they are sad.gif

Like thephantommilk has on her avatar he's just so adorkable, you just feel like hugging him laugh.gif especially when he has those glasses on...eheh (you have to see his glasses)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtDgG8tFeHE&NR=1
    these are just one of his funny glasses wub.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 10 2008, 12:01 PM)
    umm... America's Best Dance Crew is back. i don't know if you all know how fucking excited this makes me... so, again, it is my #1 guilty pleasure...

YEA YEA... i just noticed its back on today!

ALSO jabbawockeez... lol i know i spelt it wrong... WAS ON THE MMVAs yesterday! they' were probably the best part... very wicked... plus.. i want thier shirts...

one of the spice girls and the annoying layah miller introduced them...

http://axs.muchmusic.com/?fr_story=5052a02...5e40b&rf=bm
  • My guilty pleasure is /b/.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 19 2008, 12:58 AM)
    My guilty pleasure is /b/.

for nudie girls i assume. andy knows...
  • Panic At The Disco.

I just got their 2nd album. And it's kinda Beatley. I really like it... *blushes*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 28 2008, 01:07 PM)
    Panic At The Disco.

I just got their 2nd album. And it's kinda Beatley. I really like it... *blushes*

*cough* You forgot "Feeding Paolo lettuce"
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 22 2008, 05:00 AM)
    for nudie girls i assume. andy knows...

i hope its for that, cause the shit you get on 4chan makes me cry myself to sleep...
  • I don't know if any of you remembers or ever saw sailor moon (japanese anime) but I'm so adicted to it again! I downloaded all the episodes and watched them all in japanese (since they're much more exciting in the original version) oh I just fell like I'm 8 again wub.gif

• Mel, have you been watching ABDC??
    It's rad to the extreme. My two LEAST favorite crews are already gone, PRAISE THE LAWD!

So far, my favorites for SURE are Supercrew, ASIID, and SoReal Cru...

wickeddddddd
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2008, 05:44 AM)
    I don't know if any of you remembers or ever saw sailor moon (japanese anime) but I'm so adicted to it again! I downloaded all the episodes and watched them all in japanese (since they're much more exciting in the original version) oh I just fell like I'm 8 again wub.gif

Mia - My cat's name is Luna. wink.gif
  • I have an alarm set on my phone so I don't forget to watch So You Think You Can Dance.

Oh yeah..and I could watch Ace of Cakes for the rest of my life and be perfectly content.
  • Gilmore Girls
    green tea ice cream with zucchini spice loaf
    My ridiculous growing love for Hunter S. Thompson (seriously, what's up with that? Today I felt the urge to deviate from my usual Forgotten Presidents theme for t-shirts and made a HST "This is bat country" shirt instead. Whoops.)